2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL Sorry, but...there was no need for a presser before either! Has anyone noticed a carrot missing out of their fridge the past week?! It is wilted now since it has been dangling for week. ;) Hahahahaha~

Hmmmm...Are they finally admitting she is no longer here? They sure didn't mention an ALIVE Caylee. Do you all think with LE coming out and saying that they will not search for an ALIVE one has sunk in, finally?

Hmmmm...Are they finally admitting she is no longer here? They sure didn't mention an ALIVE Caylee. Do you all think with LE coming out and saying that they will not search for an ALIVE one has sunk in, finally?
Not a chance. No alive Caylee search = no donations + perp has no defense.

If I was Nejame I wouldn't hold on to the A's last check for too long I have a feeling they haven't a pot to pizz in at this point.

If I was Nejame I wouldn't hold on to the A's last check for too long I have a feeling they haven't a pot to pizz in at this point.

They weren't paying him anyways. NLHF was.

Not a chance. No alive Caylee search = no donations + perp has no defense.

CA prolly now regrets getting the damn Botox, jowl lift, nose job....
... and spending all the expected $$$$ donations before they actually
arrived and were deposited into her bank acct!

:boohoo:

ETA:
And... especially now that the damn presser is cancelled.

So much for her entry into the damn entertainment business!

Well, there's still GA left, in The A-Family Entertainment Business Company, Inc.

He'll be singing his heart out..... every Sunday at the Sunday Night Vigil Club and,
as far as I know, he's still the # 1 favorite-lead spokesperson for KidFinders.

And that will surely be a daily, 9-5 job ( rolls eyes)...
that'll be raking in the $$$$, for the A-Family Support System.

One question...what took NeJame so long??
I'm amazed he hung in there as long as he did
what with the constant actions from the A family
that ran completely contrary to advice from him.

He will have more to be thankful for next Thursday
than he was counting on.

CA prolly now regrets getting the damn Botox, jowl lift, nose job....
... and spending all the expected $$$$ donations before they actually
arrived and were deposited into her bank acct!

:boohoo:

I bet she doesn't regret the slabs of concrete :crazy::woohoo:

I really dont think theres any truth to this rumor of Cindy having any surgeries or modifications done, she looks the same as she always has, just thinner, a little older, and more distraught.

One question...what took NeJame so long??
I'm amazed he hung in there as long as he did
what with the constant actions from the A family
that ran completely contrary to advice from him.

He will have more to be thankful for next Thursday
than he was counting on.
You have to wonder if George and Cindy were badgering begging NeJame for legal advice on behalf of Miss Casey. He made it very clear he wanted no part of the junior family female, and we know what George thinks of Baez...

That's right. I forgotten more about this case than I've known about almost any other subject.

And to think they paid him $5000?! That's a knock off compared to what should have been charged for these 2 and especially for CA.

I realize everyone has to be defended, and this is a infamous high profile case, but who could or would want to try to defend these people???? CRAZY.........IMO should they be in a mental ward or jail??? IMO

Isn't it amazing how everyone sooner or later abandons this family. I've read many people questions, where is the extended family and friends supporting the Anthony's? I truly believe they do not have any friends (other than KidFinders felons) and have alienated any family. This, I believe, is because they are sick, sociopathic bullies and sooner or later EVERYONE tires of it and realizes that their life is better without these folks (the whole A clan). Cindy is a Class A Bully. She was bullying KC when she made that 911 call, never intending it to turn out as it had. She clearly bullies GA. And Tim, and LP and ANYONE that doesn't buy her lies. She is really really sick and I do not believe that these behaviors just began after finding out Caylee was missing and KC killed her (yes, I truly believe she is aware of this and so does Mark NeJame from what I interpret from his statement). I know that there has been debate about whether a socio/psychpath is born that way or his/her enviroment creates them; but in this individual case I truly believe that KC is a product of Psycho Cindy and that she learned these behaviors (lying, stealing, selfishness, do anthing to get what SHE wants) from her mother. And GA, he too is a sick man. Perhaps it is battered wife/husband syndrome, or perhaps he too is a sociopath - either way there is something wrong with him. JMO

:clap::clap::clap: ITA!

You have to wonder if George and Cindy were badgering begging NeJame for legal advice on behalf of Miss Casey. He made it very clear he wanted no part of the junior family female, and we know what George thinks of Baez...

Reading between the lines in his statement, I wondered if that hadn't been going on and, more, if he hadn't picked up information that he didn't really want to know...in light of a previous stipulation that he'd have no involvement with Casey...if that makes any sense.

And to think they paid him $5000?! That's a knock off compared to what should have been charged for these 2 and especially for CA.

where would they get the $$$$$$$................?????????????????
Look at all their bills..........will they sue KC for what she stole from them and the charge cards.............:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back