2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you're right. They are so involved in the "clutches" of DennisM and KF that they were willing to walk away from the voice of reason. Maybe DM convinced them he has a law degree up on the wall with his felony conviction and he will take over where MJ left off?

I don't think DM or KF, or anyone on earth (including their own high-powered attorney), could get G & C to do anything other than what they themselves want to do.

I agree - grieve yes, telling bold face lies to save KC, that's not grieving IMO

ITA and IMO, the only time CA grieves, is when she's cornered with facts or caught in a lie. She throws out "I'm a grieving grandma!" line. She's not very sincere. For me, actions speak louder than words.

The final straw for MN might be as simple as . . . Bart joined KFN and announced the A family presser, she then backed up and said that MN was on travel and they'd wait for him to return, as if they were originally proceeding blindly without him. Final straw. MN reflected on all those interfering, how CA does her own thing anyhow and, how his counsel is in-effective and decided to call it a day. Thanks and goodnight.

What a wonderful statement made by a man in an extremely difficult situation. He reminds the world that the exploitation of Caylee must be stopped and above all, Casey holds the key to finding her baby and bringing her home.

Which of the two little girls in that photo do they think is Caylee - the one in the front (who doesn't much look like her) or the one in the background (who looks slightly like what an age-progressed photo of Caylee might look like)?

that picture could have been of my daughter back in 1973.

No way am I going to read this whole thread, but I'll add to your last statement. IMO it is entirely likely that Tim has learned something from LE that caused him to end the search in such an abrupt manner (besides needing to leave for NC). I think they may have apprised him of new forensic information, and the most logical thing to me would be dumpster evidence or CCTV from the Amscott that proves Caylee is in the landfill. If in turn Tim shared that information with Nejame it could have caused him to recuse himself, since he would then be convinced she was guilty and why waste his time when she could get a PD?

Sadly, I now believe that Caylee is in the landfill, thrown away like so much trash.

Whatever LE has, we will find out at trial if not before.

EDIT- Another thought I had was why even mention Tim unless he was involved in Nejame's decision making process. And what could Tim add to his information? Evidence.

Do you think its possible that LE would have told TM anything? I just wouldn't think LE should do that with anyone including TM. JMHO though. I would think that would be extremely confidential.

As much as I hate to say this, I'm beginning to resign myself to the possibility that Caylee may, indeed, be in the landfill. There is a reason (damn good one) that Casey is so smug. It is just incomprehensible that a woman could do such a thing to a child she carried for 9 months and gave birth to (I WILL NOT call her a mother), but it happens, I suppose.

I, too, am inclined to believe that TM had something to do with MN's decision to let the A's go. What exactly his part is, I'm not sure of, but your theory sounds plausible. I am interested to see what the state's witness list for the murder trial will look like, for sure...

Do not forget. What the Feds are going for. Just in case this case ends in Not Guilty. They are holding their cards close to their chest.

Do you think its possible that LE would have told TM anything? I just wouldn't think LE should do that with anyone including TM. JMHO though. I would think that would be extremely confidential.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that LE told TM things that aren't public knowledge. They worked together in order to put together a plan of attack, as far as searching goes. There were LE (in and out of uniform) at the search as well as marked police vehicles. TM works with LE all the time on cases. As for WHAT LE told TM, we may never know...but I have no doubt that TM knows more than the rest of us...

Do not forget. What the Feds are going for. Just in case this case ends in Not Guilty. They are holding their cards close to their chest.

Patience is not my strong suit, and neither is looking at the big picture.
Thanks for this. :blowkiss:

i always liked nejame. Especially since he refused to be part of kc's defense from the very beginning and even though it was clear he did not believe caylee was alive he was compassionate and intelligent in the support of his clients. When he spoke, i did feel for the a's!! I also believed that he was working with tim with honest intentions even though many others felt differently. I think he is going to be a huge loss to the a's and i think that is ca's fault..too bad. Ga needs him

ita :)

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that LE told TM things that aren't public knowledge. They worked together in order to put together a plan of attack, as far as searching goes. There were LE (in and out of uniform) at the search as well as marked police vehicles. TM works with LE all the time on cases. As for WHAT LE told TM, we may never know...but I have no doubt that TM knows more than the rest of us...

Right but do you really think TM would stop searching from his main goal of bringing Caylee home on account of this?

Right but do you really think TM would stop searching from his main goal of bringing Caylee home on account of this?

He keeps indicating that she won't be found, dead or alive. I'm thinking that while LE didn't give him details they basically told him enough so that he wouldn't keep wasting his resources. I think LE has enough respect for Tim to do that.

The Amscot tapes have been kept close to the vest. I keep coming back to this.

ETA: I guess I'm trying to say is, it sounds like Caylee isn't findable...ei; landfill.

I think Tim left for many reasons. I think he feels that their resources may be better used somewhere else, I wonder how much his emotions played into the decision...
I ALSO wonder if LE told him something (re: video, hard evidence) that points to Caylee being unrecoverable (water w/gators, landfill, etc.) because he certainly changed his tune QUICKLY, from one extreme to another. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when he was receiving his info from LE, that's for sure. If he is privy to information that we aren't, though, that would certainly explain a lot. Whatever the case, I support his decision to leave, I love the fact that he and MN are buddies now, and I am REALLY happy that MN finally dropped the A's like hot potatoes...
I think people (specifically MN, TM, and LP) got involved with the best of intentions, without realizing how toxic this family is. I'm glad they all made it out on the other side relatively unscathed...

Yeah very interesting!

What do you think this part means? At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas
EquuSearch
, which has been searching for Caylee.

Represent TES as in public relations/law capacity, or is TES about to be sued by someone i.e. the A's?

It is my understanding that MN did offer his services to TM, should he ever need them...in a friendly kind of way, not for something specific.

This little girl (in picture released by A's) is being used by the A's as their scapegoat for KC from either the DP and/or the verdict in the trial.

What a wonderful statement made by a man in an extremely difficult situation. He reminds the world that the exploitation of Caylee must be stopped and above all, Casey holds the key to finding her baby and bringing her home.

ITA. His statement was eloquent and empathetic. Made me see him in a new light, and he is certainly shoulders above many of the borderline characters in this circus!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back