2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we see the world differently. Cindy used up her quota of grieving grandma cards long ago.

yes and apparently being a grieving grandma pays well as she has been able to quit working and seems to have plently of nice new clothes and jewelry while claiming to be on the verge of bankrupcy and losing the house before this tragedy. Normal people would have had to return to real life and work or starve to death and be homeless but not the anthonys they seems to want to make a carrer out of this.

Would also like to bring up that as she was hitting the cross with the bat, she was cursing the LE. Does anyone find that odd? She wasn't screaming about her grandbaby being gone, she was cursing LE, which struck me the most.

Absolutely odd. Good point, Gibby.

Lee also told LP and the bondwoman there was a terrible fight and Cindy choked KC. George related it to LE and to others. KC told others about it. The only one denying it is Cindy and she may have to account for that lie to LE later.

The way I recall it is Lee asked Jessie if Casey had ever told him about a fight between her and CA, where Cindy went to grab her neck. Jesse said no...but told the story to his dad, who then told LP. Well then the world knew lol

I can only begin to imagine how much pain and emotions Cindy had boiling up over the past 5-6 mths, and let release that day after Caylees remains were found. She took a cross that was left more then likley from a protester giving the message "we told you so" and let it go. I can only guess that she was likely mad and questioned God as well that day. I can put myself in her shoes, and feel empathy.

Sure, anger at the protesters, and maybe even LP, although he did bail out KC. But why the police who have had nothing but patience and compassion for the Anthony's?

Would also like to bring up that as she was hitting the cross with the bat, she was cursing the LE. Does anyone find that odd? She wasn't screaming about her grandbaby being gone, she was cursing LE, which struck me the most.

I think the reason she was upset this day at LE was because of the way they tore the house apart. Remember this was the next day after Caylees remains were found, so emotions were running very high.

yes and apparently being a grieving grandma pays well as she has been able to quit working and seems to have plently of nice new clothes and jewelry while claiming to be on the verge of bankrupcy and losing the house before this tragedy. Normal people would have had to return to real life and work or starve to death and be homeless but not the anthonys they seems to want to make a carrer out of this.

They HAVE made a career out of it. Look at all the contacts they made with media outlets trying to sell pictures. Look at them SELLING memorabilia while their granddaughter is rotting in the woods a few feet from their house. They could have smelled the decay and they NEVER walked out of their yard to look for that child. It really makes me angry and sick too.

Sure, anger at the protesters, and maybe even LP, although he did bail out KC. But why the police who have had nothing but patience and compassion for the Anthony's?

Hi Lacey. Cindy has stated in interviews that she was very grateful to LP for bonding KC out. IMO LP caused that family a lot of pain and grief afterwards. We've known for sometime that their relationship with LE was strained, and that day as JH mentioned she was really upset about the way LE trashed the house. Remember this was right after Caylees remains were found.

And who was the first called about GA being missing. And who showed extreme compassion that eve, getting out of bed to help? Gosh!

Great points. Wasn't he also the one that George told to "get the f... out & take your flunkies with you"?

What really gets me is that JH said the only time he heard Cindy or George say that they thought Caylee was alive was during a PUBLIC vigil ! All those months of Nat'l TV shows where they kept up the Caylee is alive mantra, not out of hope, IMO, but from the desire to get their daughter off of a murder charge. How much did they know about Suburban back in November ? Noone could make this up. Cindy's response, before the remains were even identified, when they were talking about autopsy procedure, "We can't let them do that. I want that body. I want her cremated. I want to keep her ashes." What kind of people do this ?

Indeed. Such behavior is INEXCUSABLE. That much is obvious. She's cursing them for putting her beloved daughter behind bars. For once, Mommy can't make all the bad people go away and leave lil' KC alone.

Great points. Wasn't he also the one that George told to "get the f... out & take your flunkies with you"?
Exactly, mad because their HOUSE was messed up ? Please, they should have been thanking these people for all of their hard work...Caylee was lost to these people early on. They chose Casey.

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.
Well, I have to admit I have two bats actually from my childhood, and I'm pertineer (not-a-real-word) 50......... so I guess the answer to your question would be........ DING-bats?

Punching a pillow, jogging, taking on a punching bag..all outlets for hurt and anger. I'm not sure why some find, beating a cross any different. Now me, I write when I am angry. And I always make sure to destroy what I write. But I let myself spill out whatever hateful, angry, painful thought that comes to my mind. And let me tell you, some of it has been downright brutal. I would never ever want anyone to read the things I have written in angry, they would lock me up for sure. But it does serve a purpose, it gets it out of my head lets me vent, take a deep breath and go back to behaving human.

Because it's destructive and disrespectful of a symbol Christians embrace? Doesn't Cindy consider herself a Christian? Maybe not. It's one thing to take anger out in a non-violent way, but beating and destroying things?

If my grandchild was missing, then found dead and deep in my heart I was terrfied that my daughter may have done it, I could very easily see myself cursing LE, God anybody, everybody...whoevers name popped into my brain. And I know, why wouldn't I curse out my daughter? Probably because she is the last person I would find myself able to think about. What mother would want to?

Are you sure he wasn't there? Do you have a link? It was father's day, and he lived so close by. If the family is so "united" I wonder why he didn't spend father's day with his father?

I think JG also says that Lee told him of the fight.

Apparently the neighbors heard the fight on Father's Day since Mark Fuhrman had spoken to them about it.

If my grandchild was missing, then found dead and deep in my heart I was terrfied that my daughter may have done it, I could very easily see myself cursing LE, God anybody, everybody...whoevers name popped into my brain. And I know, why wouldn't I curse out my daughter? Probably because she is the last person I would find myself able to think about. What mother would want to?

I don't know what mother would WANT to, but reasonable mothers would HAVE to look at the facts and not turn a blind eye to anything that even slightly implicates their child. Such behavior is disturbing and, as I said, inexcusable.

Why go to work when you can tell people you're collecting donations for missing children, and then keep over 50% of what you collect for "overhead" to pay your own bills? I don't know what percent they actually keep as there is no one to monitor the cash they collect, but all so-called "non-profits" legally keep a big chunk of the take. The United Way keeps at least 47% of donations (Google). The impeached Illinois governor's wife was working at a non-profit foundation where she was paid $100,000/year for collecting donations (they call it "fund-raising"). KidFinders has even tried to keep 90% of their donations in one instance that we know of. There is a lot of money to be made in collecting donations so no wonder this is the new career of the A's.

I agree that reasonable mothers would behave differently. But I am just not sure how reasonable I would be in that situation.

PS I love Cherry Ames. My mom had the books when she was young and passed them along

Well BunnyPhoenix, maybe they thought to declare bankruptcy and not pay at all. Or perhaps they will sue some people after Casey is found innocent ;)
bold,me
:censored::ziplip:
Not holding my breath for that to happen.:sheesh:

I don't know Bunny, but didn't those 2 people from KFN go bankrupt not too long ago? Apparently running a foundation and bankruptcy can be combined.

No, I don't think the Milsteads filed for bankruptcy. If they did file, then the mile long list of judgments against them would have been expunged. Their court dockets are the same, long and disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver