2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to jump in about CA beating a cross with a bat. I don't find it all hard to understand taking out the stress, the fear, whatever guilt she as a parent may feel (we all do at some time or another) on a cross. The cross is a symbol of the death of caylee. Something that CA couldn't or wasn't willing to accept at the time. She wanted it to go away. Emotions were running high, they have to come out somewhere.

Even though this whole family has done things that seem pretty weird to me, I wouldn't use the term 'evil' to describe them. They have made some really bad decisions, but they are not the Manson family... Let's keep things in perspective. Their family is dysfunctional, their daughter probably a sociopath who killed her own daughter and they are unable to cope with that.

But Mamabear, I do understand your frustration :blowkiss:

@ Lancelot: if I remember correctly it was Baez, and Linda and he then discussed writing a motion to prevent it. I'll have to go back and read again to be sure. Hang on ;)

ETA: Found it, it's on page 3938 (page 37 of Hoover's interview) It was Baez, telling George.

Well, now I'm wondering who said there was no flesh on the bone. Do you recall?
And for the being present at autopsy? Does she attend each an every autopsy before the remains are verified? I heard Dr. Perper say he was mystified that they were not allowed in as well. I'm torn on that one. I always saw no harm in allowing the defense to observe. But, if their track record held true, they would have permission and we would still be waiting on them to show up!
Well, Dr. G., the ME ,said there was no tissue left and that the remains were completely skeletonized. I can not imagine why either of the attorney's would feel the need to bring this up, even if it were true. This is the Sunday after the remains were found, way before the ID was confirmed. Wouldn't the conversation be more of "I hope this is not Caylee" as oppossed to talking about autopsy procedure ?

Didnt lee testify that cindy choked casey the night before she left? Was caylee there ?

Lee wasn't there the night before Casey left, although there have been reports that he was and that he broke up a fight between Casey and Cindy. He denies that. I think one of the sleuthers determined that he was out of town. Casey apparently told Lee that Cindy tried to choke her. So far we have seen no testimony or evidence of a fight on June 15th, aside from Mark Furhman claiming that the A's told him there was an argument.

I found it really interesting that they've done a deal with DC, and now owe him over $100 000.00. Seems like they are planning to cash in "BIG TIME" to be able to pay off that sort of bill. I wonder when the deal was done and how early on they were seeing dollar signs?

Well BunnyPhoenix, maybe they thought to declare bankruptcy and not pay at all. Or perhaps they will sue some people after Casey is found innocent ;)

I don't know. I've never read anything about Cindy being upset or angry in front of Caylee. Have you?

Neighbors heard numerous screaming matches between CMA and Cindy, in fact a neighbor that was interviewed said he was shocked at the way CMA spoke to her parents. In the docs, Cindy's co-workers said that according to Cindy, CMA screamed at George as much & as loudly as Cindy did. And Lee Anthony told Jesse Grund that Cindy had CMA by the throat on Fathers' Day because of money stolen from Cindy's parents. I don't doubt that there was a lot more fighting that the neighbors didn't hear, and I'm betting Caylee was present for every battle that went on in that house - where else would she be if not in the house where she lived? So very sad, that poor little girl was subjected to a lot of demonstrative anger & rage in that family. And if CMA dragged Caylee out after the fight with Cindy on June 15th, she must have been so terrified - especially right before she died when the duct tape was forced onto her face.

I just want to jump in about CA beating a cross with a bat. I don't find it all hard to understand taking out the stress, the fear, whatever guilt she as a parent may feel (we all do at some time or another) on a cross. The cross is a symbol of the death of caylee. Something that CA couldn't or wasn't willing to accept at the time. She wanted it to go away. Emotions were running high, they have to come out somewhere.

I would suggest the cross symbolizes someone else.

Lee wasn't there the night before Casey left, although there have been reports that he was and that he broke up a fight between Casey and Cindy. He denies that. I think one of the sleuthers determined that he was out of town. Casey apparently told Lee that Cindy tried to choke her. So far we have seen no testimony or evidence of a fight on June 15th, aside from Mark Furhman claiming that the A's told him there was an argument.

Are you sure he wasn't there? Do you have a link? It was father's day, and he lived so close by. If the family is so "united" I wonder why he didn't spend father's day with his father?

I think JG also says that Lee told him of the fight.

to be fair re CA beating that thing, a lot of therapists do teach and encourage that in sessions as letting out inner anger by beating something-might not be a good thing but just saying-she might have been told it's therapeutic and as such it's not such a crazy thing to do

Neighbors heard numerous screaming matches between CMA and Cindy, in fact a neighbor that was interviewed said he was shocked at the way CMA spoke to her parents. In the docs, Cindy's co-workers said that according to Cindy, CMA screamed at George as much & as loudly as Cindy did. And Lee Anthony told Jesse Grund that Cindy had CMA by the throat on Fathers' Day because of money stolen from Cindy's parents. I don't doubt that there was a lot more fighting that the neighbors didn't hear, and I'm betting Caylee was present for every battle that went on in that house - where else would she be if not in the house where she lived? So very sad, that poor little girl was subjected to a lot of demonstrative anger & rage in that family. And if CMA dragged Caylee out after the fight with Cindy on June 15th, she must have been so terrified - especially right before she died when the duct tape was forced onto her face.

thats what i thought .

Well BunnyPhoenix, maybe they thought to declare bankruptcy and not pay at all. Or perhaps they will sue some people after Casey is found innocent ;)

I doubt they want to declare bankruptcy...wouldn't that mean they couldn't keep their director positions with the CMAF?

to be fair re CA beating that thing, a lot of therapists do teach and encourage that in sessions as letting out inner anger by beating something-might not be a good thing but just saying-she might have been told it's therapeutic and as such it's not such a crazy thing to do

but maybe just maybe if you know your every move is watched and that youve had cameras outside your house for months and protesters etc you might let out your " inner anger" inside your home in private out of sight ??

Perhaps, but query why she's cursing the very people who were doing all they could to find their granddaughter? Like Sgt Allen...what could she possibly hate him so much for? It sure seems to me that he's done nothing but put his heart & soul into this case, I would have thought she'd like him for that.

And what kills me is that while CSI were recovering what is left of their granddaughter and niece, disposed of like trash ... this family is enjoying the pool at The Ritz and dining on crab puffs!

And steak ..

but maybe just maybe if you know your every move is watched and that youve had cameras outside your house for months and protesters etc you might let out your " inner anger" inside your home in private out of sight ??

It was anger about the search of their home, not protestors...they are long gone, and the only reason the cameras go there anymore, is cause BC keeps inviting them to the A's lawn for pressers, walking GVS up & down the street etc.

That she was possessed? Who beats a cross with a bat and curses like that?

Am I the only one that keeps mentally replaying the Robert DeNiro baseball bat scene from the Untouchables?

The truly horrific thing. With this in evidence, possibly the only thing preventing JB or at least a competant attorney from throwing CA under the bus in order to achieve reasonable doubt for KC is Cindy's initial 911 calls. They have testimony of Cindy choking KC the night Caylee died. They have a witness testifying about Cindy's violent rage and profanity driven assault on a memorial. This should be gold to the defense team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver