2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Chilly. She could have swung her bat at other things and cursed out other people and not LE. Namely her daughter.

I would have hit the fence with the bat while cursing, or a chair or table.

I would not have taken the cross, a religious symbol, placed it near my child's beloved playstructure, got a bat and start to beat the crap out of it, while cursing.

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

My girls don't play softball/baseball and DH hasn't in many years but we have 3 baseball bats and at least 6 baseballs and softballs and gloves.

Heck we live in Florida now and DH still have 4 hockey sticks in the garage, the last time he used one was to chase off amardillos that keep digging up flower beds and lawns in our subdivision

I know of people that keep baseball bats under their beds for protection instead of a gun.

Someone who is in incredible pain.

Chilly, I read the interview and it sounded more like unbridled anger or rage, rather than pain. But you raise an interesting point: if this is how Cindy deals with her feelings of pain, anger, rage, whatever, what a poor example she has set for Casey. When my children were small and prone to bite or hit, we would tell them to use their words to express themselves. Poor impulse control is a sign of emotional immaturity, and sadly, this is one trait Cindy may have taught her children by example.

Just finished reading the interview...as to Cindy's baseball bat frenzy, I got the picture of a very violent women while reading that. Her statement about the remains when she says she will get the remains and have them cremated speaks to her control issues. I never thought it possible for me to dislike her any more than I did before, but I guess it's possible.
Lee refused to go give his fingerprints when the family went to pick him up, because of the previous experience giving DNA and LE questioning him after that ? JH said they questioned him for a couple of hours that time and Lee felt he had to get a lawyer after that questioning...I wonder what that was about ?

Poor Caylee, I wonder how many times in her short life she saw those angry faces on both Cindy and Casey?

I don't like ANYONE making money off of the death of a child, with that being said, in this case we have had SO much deception and cover up, that ANYONE who speaks with LE and tells the truth gets some respect from me.

Chilly, I read the interview and it sounded more like unbridled anger or rage, rather than pain. But you raise an interesting point: if this is how Cindy deals with her feelings of pain, anger, rage, whatever, what a poor example she has set for Casey. When my children were small and prone to bite or hit, we would tell them to use their words to express themselves. Poor impulse control is a sign of emotional immaturity, and sadly, this is one trait Cindy may have taught by example.

I doubt that when someone spilled their milk Cindy went outside and beat things with a bat. When someone is pushed to the extreme limit that Cindy was pushed to at that time, I would hardly call that type of reaction "poor impulse control."

Poor Caylee, I wonder how many times in her short life she saw those angry faces on both Cindy and Casey?

I don't know. I've never read anything about Cindy being upset or angry in front of Caylee. Have you?

I doubt that when someone spilled their milk Cindy went outside and beat things with a bat. When someone is pushed to the extreme limit that Cindy was pushed to at that time, I would hardly call that type of reaction "poor impulse control."

Oh really, link please! J/K, :dance: Sorry, I couldn't resist, but seriously, neither you nor I know how Cindy behaved when milk was spilled. But we do know how Cindy has behaved, and how her children have behaved, for the past 8 months. Caylee's death aside, Casey has behaved in deplorable ways, as Cindy has. And I am sorry that I just don't buy the poor victim excuse. We are all accountable for what we say and do. MOO.

I don't know. I've never read anything about Cindy being upset or angry in front of Caylee. Have you?

That's why I said I wonder and it was in a form of a question.I wonder where Caylee was when Cindy/Casey had that last fight before she was killed? In my opinion I would said Caylee saw those angry faces a lot.

Oh really, link please! J/K, :dance: Sorry, I couldn't resist, but seriously, neither you nor I know how Cindy behaved when milk was spilled. But we do know how Cindy has behaved, and how her children have behaved, for the past 8 months. Caylee's death aside, Casey has behaved in deplorable ways, as Cindy has. And I am sorry that I just don't buy the poor victim excuse. We are all accountable for what we say and do. MOO.
We all have free will and I choose to judge how the A family has chosen to use theirs.

Did I read Hoover say Baez talked of Quantico wanting to deflesh the bones?

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

We have no kids at home and have a baseball bat in the garage. My DH used to play on a softball team and we just never got rid of the bat. His glove is in the closet too. soemties, you don't get rid of things just because you don't use them any more.

Exactly, we don't know and it's not fair to think that the way someone behaves during a time of unbearable stress is a reflection of the way they normally behave. Nothing released to date says that Cindy was in any way an angry, impatient, or hostile mother or that she set that example for Casey. Until it does, I see no reason to reach that conclusion.

Did I read Hoover say Baez talked of Quantico wanting to deflesh the bones?

Noticed that too. Why would they say such things to the grandparents, considering there was no flesh on the bones. Also Linda K Baden telling them it was almost standard procedure to be present at autopsies in NY. That seemed a bit odd as well.

I for one do not blame CA for striking the cross or any other object at that time! Imagine the conflict she must feel ... knowing that the daughter she raised did such a thing. That is what parents do ... we take what our children do as a reflection on us. I didn't understand - until this case -why my husband was so hard on his own son. My stepson is a great kid ... that is what I see ... but my husband picks everything about him apart ... drives me CRAZY!!! I always feel like the mediator. My stepson is 15, slightly overweight, moody and “emo.” I tell my husband as I see it ... "this is just a normal teenage boy", and he tells me "no, it is because of me, that he is this way" ... and so it goes! He wants his son to be perfect ... because in his mind that would reflect a perfect parent. I believe that CA and GA look at KC’s actions as a reflection of themselves as parents and believe that “IF ONLY” they’d been better parents … little Caylee wouldn’t be dead … at the same time they try and cover for their daughter … whom they believe they had a part in shaping.

Intentionally inserting oneself into a missing child case with the sole motive of exploiting the child and her family in hopes of putting money in one's own pocket is not my definition of manliness, even if the person does fess up when questioned by the police. Guess I'm just weird.

Are you speaking of GA in the Haileigh case? :waitasec:

So sorry. Esp to Chilly. I have hit A space in all this and I need to back off. I am to mad right now to type much but ugly words today. I guess that the "EVIL" around this case of a baby girl being killed and thrown in trash bags out in the woods like she was trash.

The law needs to stop this madness and get it in full gear and put these --"EVIL ONES" away where they belong. If LE doesn't put them all away-----it will just get worse. I doubt if any of them will be safe on the outside.

Today I am very thankful that I live in PA----older n the hills----have hard time gittin around, If I was younger----I would take a trip to FL. If I lived in FL--------from here I will leave blank and you can use your imagination.

Again----Please forgive me, Willy and E-1 else.

Noticed that too. Why would they say such things to the grandparents, considering there was no flesh on the bones. Also Linda K Baden telling them it was almost standard procedure to be present at autopsies in NY. That seemed a bit odd as well.

Well, now I'm wondering who said there was no flesh on the bone. Do you recall?
And for the being present at autopsy? Does she attend each an every autopsy before the remains are verified? I heard Dr. Perper say he was mystified that they were not allowed in as well. I'm torn on that one. I always saw no harm in allowing the defense to observe. But, if their track record held true, they would have permission and we would still be waiting on them to show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup