2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well--well--well. This is really some hard work for me------>my brain is trying to hold the ugly words from getting to my fanger tips. It has been apparent to me for a long time that we have been observing the DEVIL at work. From the beginning, at day 31 the EVILNESS from this family has been spewing out. Little by little we have seen this over and over. Most of the thangs we have "figured"---"felt"---"thought" about this family is close to the truth. Just seeing how EVIL they are---dam---makes me sick.
Am sittin here wondering how healthy it is to even be sittin here watching.

I am a "HORROR" movie nut. If they don't scare the crud outta me then it isn't a good movie-----the grossier the better. Dam----this is "REAL" life here and a baby girl was given to the most "EVIL" peeps I have ever seen. And now she is dead.

OK---I'll shut up now. Any more and it would be called ranting.

Unless there are more pics that haven't been released yet then that cry-baby JB can kiss my AZZ. Embarrassed???????? They are all an embarrassment to the world around them.

MamaBear, I wonder the same thing myself at times.

Between the DC interview and JH interview, it's obvious that LE if very interested in the Caitlyn and Baez connection.

I agree. The man is not credible at all. He involved himself in this case for only one reason - to make money. Nothing he says can be considered factual, IMO. If he did tell the truth about anything, it was probably an accident.

You must have Hoover confused with Dominic C.
At least Hoover admits that he planned to make some money, that's more
than any of the Anthonys have admitted even though they have.
Hoover seems to admit any of his shortcomings, it takes a man to do that!

Very respectfully I disagree. I think there is some truth and possibly helpful clues to be found in what JH has said, even though some of his statements may not be totally accurate & some involve hearsay. And I think JH is cooperating with LE because he doesn't want to go down with the A's.

One thing I absolutely believe is that Cindy & Dominic were pawing each other... I saw her practically maul Rob Dick at Blanchard Park, she was draped around his neck whispering in his ear. And I've seen a pic of Cindy hugging and making googoo eyes at some guy that looks like Rev Grund, and George is even in the foreground. JH may be sleazy & in this for the money but he is junior varsity compared to Cindy.
bold,me
That was the Pastor from the Eastside Baptist Church where they were holding their weekly vigils. Cindy doesn't care as long as it's male.:eek:

You must have Hoover confused with Dominic C.
At least Hoover admits that he planned to make some money, that's more
than any of the Anthonys have admitted even though they have.
Hoover seems to admit any of his shortcomings, it takes a man to do that!

Intentionally inserting oneself into a missing child case with the sole motive of exploiting the child and her family in hopes of putting money in one's own pocket is not my definition of manliness, even if the person does fess up when questioned by the police. Guess I'm just weird.

Very respectfully I disagree. I think there is some truth and possibly helpful clues to be found in what JH has said, even though some of his statements may not be totally accurate & some involve hearsay. And I think JH is cooperating with LE because he doesn't want to go down with the A's.

One thing I absolutely believe is that Cindy & Dominic were pawing each other... I saw her practically maul Rob Dick at Blanchard Park, she was draped around his neck whispering in his ear. And I've seen a pic of Cindy hugging and making googoo eyes at some guy that looks like Rev Grund, and George is even in the foreground. JH may be sleazy & in this for the money but he is junior varsity compared to Cindy.

The black preacher at the memorial. The way she was singin with him---lookin up in his eyes was sickening.
In court the last time she was leaned over GA's back and was talking to BC and even that looked naughty. EVIL I TELL YOU----PURE EVIL.

On another note here----I really don't care what worm crawls out to make money---they are small potatoes. This "EVIL" KC KILLS her baby. KILLS her. Then Caylee's G/M---G/D---Uncle Lee and all their lawyers have spit--pizzed on this baby's memory. I hope they all get put in jail. None of them have any human feelings what so ever. GA might have had hope in the very beginning but he also went to the "DARK" side.:cow:
:steamed: :rage: :python: :ban me:

So did I.
And can you see Casey holding that against her parents for life, she'll never forget and IMO that they helped put her in jail,
Remember the first jailhouse tapes when Cindy said (paraphrasing). "well who's fault is it honey that you're in jail?" and Casey responds "well it's not mine"

Oh, I'm sure KC detests her parents with a passion and that her parents are well aware of it.

Someone who is in incredible pain.

I don't know, Chilly. She could have swung her bat at other things and cursed out other people and not LE. Namely her daughter.

I agree. The man is not credible at all. He involved himself in this case for only one reason - to make money. Nothing he says can be considered factual, IMO. If he did tell the truth about anything, it was probably an accident.

I'm leaning this way, too.

I agree. LE seemed most interested in what he had to say.

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

I'm 29 with no kids and I have a bat, football, baseball, basketball, two tennis racquets...

I don't understand what you mean by that?

I don't know, Chilly. She could have swung her bat at other things and cursed out other people and not LE. Namely her daughter.

Perhaps under other circumstances she would have. Not that I expect anyone to have any sympathy or understanding for Cindy, but if you try to imagine what it might be like to just learn that your granddaughter's remains have been found, that your daughter most likely is the killer, not being able to return to your own home, and then when you finally do you find that LE has torn it apart......you're filled with huge amounts of anger, stress, grief, denial, and just want things to be normal again...you just might release some of that emotion on something a stranger left that symbolize everything you want to deny.

Perhaps under other circumstances she would have. Not that I expect anyone to have any sympathy or understanding for Cindy, but if you try to imagine what it might be like to just learn that your granddaughter's remains have been found, that your daughter most likely is the killer, not being able to return to your own home, and then when you finally do you find that LE has torn it apart......you're filled with huge amounts of anger, stress, grief, denial, and just want things to be normal again...you just might release some of that emotion on something a stranger left that symbolize everything you want to deny.

I understand your POV. I'm just disturbed by the destruction of a cross with a baseball bat, as well as a myriad of other things CA has done... or not done.

I'm leaning this way, too.

If it wasn't for Hoover, nobody would know the real reason Dominic was searching the woods on Suburban. It sure wasn't to verify that it was once Casey's teenage hangout. Hoover seemed to be always a step ahead of DC and didn't miss much when he observed C & G.
He could have told LE the same story he told Dominic - that he had taped over the search video, but he didn't. He took it to them.

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

My kids are grown and out of the house but I keep a steel bat under my bed in case the boogyman tries to get me. :D

I'm 29 with no kids and I have a bat, football, baseball, basketball, two tennis racquets...

I don't understand what you mean by that?

I've always had a bat and always will. That's because I don't own a gun. :)

If it wasn't for Hoover, nobody would know the real reason Dominic was searching the woods on Suburban. It sure wasn't to verify that it was once Casey's teenage hangout. Hoover seemed to be always a step ahead of DC and didn't miss much when he observed C & G.
He could have told LE the same story he told Dominic - that he had taped over the search video, but he didn't. He took it to them.

He took it to LP first in an attempt to sell it.

Doesn't matter, he still took it to LE without any force.

Well, I'll grant you that they didn't have to kick his door in or anything like that and he did finally come forward with it at the request of the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup