2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting at page 71, Cindy beating a cross that had been left for Caylee with a baseball bat and cursing over and over saying "F-ing (insert any name of LE investigating case)". I have tried to give this woman the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.

Yeah the only name that she should have been associating with the F word is KC......

I thought it was interesting that Caitlyn (from ABC?)and Baez kissed one another's cheeks like old friends at the Ritz. Caitlyn footed the bill for the dinner and the rooms at the Ritz. Dominic stayed in a room by Cindy and George but Michelle Bart stayed in another part of the hotel at the Anthony's request. JH said DC told him he had a "personal contract" with Cindy and George and would be paid from a future book or movie deal. Hmmmmm. Oh, and Cindy demanding Caylee's remains so she could keep her ashes forever, after Baez informed her that Quantico wanted to 'deflesh' (sic) the bones, and he might not get the remains back. An interesting interview.

Just take him with a grain of salt. He obviously has something to gain by making the A's out as bad as possible, he admitted to taking pictures of them without their knowledge to make money.

I disagree 100%.
Hoover has been one of a very few who has been not only
forthcoming but useful. He has managed to expose Dominic
for the liar that he is. He is also observant enough to know
CA & DC have a little something going on. I wouldn't be
surprised if that wasn't a major contributing factor to GA's
suicide attempt.

I disagree 100%.
Hoover has been one of a very few who has been not only
forthcoming but useful. He has managed to expose Dominic
for the liar that he is. He is also observant enough to know
CA & DC have a little something going on. I wouldn't be
surprised if that wasn't a major contributing factor to GA's
suicide attempt.

I agree. I got the impression he was very forthcoming, and I can't imagine what he would stand to gain by lying.

Starting at page 71, Cindy beating a cross that had been left for Caylee with a baseball bat and cursing over and over saying "F-ing (insert any name of LE investigating case)". I have tried to give this woman the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.

She not only F'ed Allen, and Beary but she F'ed Baez as well, according to Hoover of course.

Now placing the cross by Caylee's playhouse and then "beating the cross" with a baseball bat I don't see as therapeutic as much as demented/crazed/psychotic...I wonder what her pastor thought of the cross beating?

She not only F'ed Allen, and Beary but she F'ed Baez as well, according to Hoover of course.

Now placing the cross by Caylee's playhouse and then "beating the cross" with a baseball bat I don't see as therapeutic as much as demented/crazed/psychotic...I wonder what her pastor thought of the cross beating?

That she was possessed? Who beats a cross with a bat and curses like that?

I thought the comment about CA and GA each believing that the other had thrown KC under the bus was very interesting. Why? Because CA called 911 and GA testified before the GJ?

So did I.
And can you see Casey holding that against her parents for life, she'll never forget and IMO that they helped put her in jail,
Remember the first jailhouse tapes when Cindy said (paraphrasing). "well who's fault is it honey that you're in jail?" and Casey responds "well it's not mine"

From the Sentinel:

Hoover also said George appeared distressed when the family spent a night at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando in Dec. 2008.

"They felt like they'd uh, thrown each other and Casey underneath the bus," according to Hoover's deposition of an early morning conversion between George and Cindy at the luxury hotel. "He had [been] contemplating taking his own life at one time."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story

When a child’s remains were found down the street from their house they were only concerned about themselves, not that Caylee might have finally been found!!! THEY KNEW IT WAS CAYLEE AND WERE NOT SHOCKED AT THE FINDING!!! I smell obstruction/aiding & abetting charges for the lying A’s!! :liar:

This guy, JH, is such a slime ball ... I mean, really, surreptitiously taking photos with his cell phone, at the church no less, so that he can later make money off of what he classifies as memorabilia??? Disgust! The only good thing is that obviously he doesn't have the A's best interest at heart and might eventually be more forthcoming with information pertinent to the case ... as it becomes available to his memory, of course!

Well--well--well. This is really some hard work for me------>my brain is trying to hold the ugly words from getting to my fanger tips. It has been apparent to me for a long time that we have been observing the DEVIL at work. From the beginning, at day 31 the EVILNESS from this family has been spewing out. Little by little we have seen this over and over. Most of the thangs we have "figured"---"felt"---"thought" about this family is close to the truth. Just seeing how EVIL they are---dam---makes me sick.
Am sittin here wondering how healthy it is to even be sittin here watching.

I am a "HORROR" movie nut. If they don't scare the crud outta me then it isn't a good movie-----the grossier the better. Dam----this is "REAL" life here and a baby girl was given to the most "EVIL" peeps I have ever seen. And now she is dead.

OK---I'll shut up now. Any more and it would be called ranting.

Unless there are more pics that haven't been released yet then that cry-baby JB can kiss my AZZ. Embarrassed???????? They are all an embarrassment to the world around them.

PG26
Hoover describing when he and DC went looking in the woods and DC saying(after coming across the 3 pavers)"This might be the site" and "oh, this looks like a gravesite"

"That the 3 things (pavers I assume) are perfectly set" said Hoover

And what kills me is that while CSI were recovering what is left of their granddaughter and niece, disposed of like trash ... this family is enjoying the pool at The Ritz and dining on crab puffs!

Just take him with a grain of salt. He obviously has something to gain by making the A's out as bad as possible, he admitted to taking pictures of them without their knowledge to make money.

I agree. The man is not credible at all. He involved himself in this case for only one reason - to make money. Nothing he says can be considered factual, IMO. If he did tell the truth about anything, it was probably an accident.

Well--well--well. This is really some hard work for me------>my brain is trying to hold the ugly words from getting to my fanger tips. It has been apparent to me for a long time that we have been observing the DEVIL at work. From the beginning, at day 31 the EVILNESS from this family has been spewing out. Little by little we have seen this over and over. Most of the thangs we have "figured"---"felt"---"thought" about this family is close to the truth. Just seeing how EVIL they are---dam---makes me sick.
Am sittin here wondering how healthy it is to even be sittin here watching.

I am a "HORROR" movie nut. If they don't scare the crud outta me then it isn't a good movie-----the grossier the better. Dam----this is "REAL" life here and a baby girl was given to the most "EVIL" peeps I have ever seen. And now she is dead.

OK---I'll shut up now. Any more and it would be called ranting.

Unless there are more pics that haven't been released yet then that cry-baby JB can kiss my AZZ. Embarrassed???????? They are all an embarrassment to the world around them.

I agree, if this is all they have (and I am not sure that it is) the only thing really embarrassing if you can call it that ... is that KC spent so much of her time uploading frivolous content to her PB account instead of let's say ... a "Missing" poster!!

That she was possessed? Who beats a cross with a bat and curses like that?

My answer... only someone who knows she & her co-conspirators are BUSTED by law enforcement.

Lots of good stuff in the JH doc but best of all is CA beating the HELL out of the cross left on their sidewalk..She was F'ing only the names of LE & LP while doing it..Not KC natch! LE made a BIG deal about the names..They've known all along CA hates their GUTS but what does this do for their case? Confused!

She wanted the remains (damn it!) & she was gonna get them to cremate & keep them forever..I know now for sure she has them! But where?

I'm kinda torn over the JB/KC "licorice" story told by DC..It does seem kinda out there to me even tho I know there's something going ON between them that ain't kosher for an atty/client.

ETA! LA pulled over to CRY his eyes out after the fingerprinting & thought they were gonna make him get a mug shot too..He was scared s''t less but what reason would there be for his arrest in his mind?

Can we say drama queen? They all are. Have they stopped for one minute to think past themselves to what Caylee went through?

Who in their right mind would beat up a cross someone made for their beloved grandchild?

I found it telling that he states the only time the A's talked about Caylee still being alive was at the vigils with other people around! Kind of what we all thought!

So, DC saying that he didn't know he was being taped searching is a lie ... of course!

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

I agree. The man is not credible at all. He involved himself in this case for only one reason - to make money. Nothing he says can be considered factual, IMO. If he did tell the truth about anything, it was probably an accident.

Very respectfully I disagree. I think there is some truth and possibly helpful clues to be found in what JH has said, even though some of his statements may not be totally accurate & some involve hearsay. And I think JH is cooperating with LE because he doesn't want to go down with the A's.

One thing I absolutely believe is that Cindy & Dominic were pawing each other... I saw her practically maul Rob Dick at Blanchard Park, she was draped around his neck whispering in his ear. And I've seen a pic of Cindy hugging and making googoo eyes at some guy that looks like Rev Grund, and George is even in the foreground. JH may be sleazy & in this for the money but he is junior varsity compared to Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad