2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA- One couldn't ask for a nicer or more patient bunch of peeps. Some of the "dream" threads were so obscure and way out there...yet those folks never judged. they treated everyone posting with complete respect. You say you were one who posted a dream(s).
Any parts of any dreams fit into this puzzle?

I'm one of those people who "feel" things. More often than not, correctly. Yet, I don't claim to be psychic. I may be. I dunno. I've never been analyzed by an "expert". I just claim to "know what I know". Just tonight I was speaking to a poster who spent MONTHS analyzing FACTS and so far, their "facts" don't conflict my personal theories. The A's have given my gift a bad name. I say I get "gut feelings". So did they...I don't want to be included in their group...

The following is some brilliant work by Bondjamesbond, regarding KC's flurries of calls in June, which I feel compelled to post here. Hope you don't mind, BJB.

1) Dontcha love how those 'flurries' almost always start w/ a call to Lexus.

6/9 flurry: Starts w/ Cindy
6/16 flurry1: Starts w/ Lexus
6/18 flurry: Starts w/ Lexus
6/24 flurry: Starts w/ Lexus

2) Consider the 6/18 flurry may have had something to do w/ establishing G&C's afternoon/evening plans since Casey did one of her back-into-the-garage maneuvers and pinged there ~2:45PM that afternoon. Shovel day.

3) Consider the 6/24 flurry occurred as Casey sped away from the here's-your-effin'-gas-cans encounter w/ George @ the house.

The following is some brilliant work by Bondjamesbond, regarding KC's flurries of calls in June, which I feel compelled to post here. Hope you don't mind, BJB.

1) Dontcha love how those 'flurries' almost always start w/ a call to Lexus.

6/9 flurry: Starts w/ Cindy
6/16 flurry1: Starts w/ Lexus
6/18 flurry: Starts w/ Lexus
6/24 flurry: Starts w/ Lexus

2) Consider the 6/18 flurry may have had something to do w/ establishing G&C's afternoon/evening plans since Casey did one of her back-into-the-garage maneuvers and pinged there ~2:45PM that afternoon. Shovel day.

3) Consider the 6/24 flurry occurred as Casey sped away from the here's-your-effin'-gas-cans encounter w/ George @ the house.

First - thanks for the nod, Nat, much appreciated & very WS of you :)

Second - re: Annie = Lexus potential. Several months ago I called Lexus asking for Annie :bang: JWG had observed the shift from DRF to Lexus and suggested perhaps one of the crew working @ DRF had taken a new job @ Lexus. In short...no one working there by the name of Annie D. :grin:

Third - see details here on how a what appears to be a dropped call between Casey & Tony turns into a call from Lexus to G&C's. This stongly suggests to me that Lexus = Tony L.

Have I mentioned lately what an ijut I think this woman is??? Given that I am allowed to express my opinion here I would also like to add that if she thinks she's pretty, she's a lucky gal. She's living in her illusions of grandeur.
MOO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

"a.n.n.i.e 4 dayssss!!!!! p.s. hating me wont make you pretty. [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]"

100% agree! Is there no one to tell this chick to knock off the juvenile ?
Seriously, "hating me won't make you pretty"? Oh and RIP Caylee Marie. Good Lord. Is it not strange that she has undergone a bit of a transformation? Can you say smile for the upcoming cameras?

Not a 10. I think I have posted AH all thru here and not AD. Maybe I should got to bed and give this case up. Just 2 sh!ttin old to keep up.

hahah. ur funny!

For those of us who have panic disorder, Xanax can mean the difference between living a funtional life and living in a constant and painful state of terror. I've taken it twice in my life when the PD was surging and I don't know how I'd have survived without it. And, no, I never became addicted or had any problems stopping it, although I was never dumb enough to stop cold turkey or to misuse it.

A couple of years ago, there was a study that showed that people who took anti-depressants had a higher incidence of suicide. The idiots who did the study leapt to the conclusion that the anti-depressants caused suicide. They completely ignored the fact that depressed people are as a group for more likely to be suicidal than average. It was like concluding that people who take insulin are more likely to be diabetic and therefore insulin causes diabetes.

Thank you! I've been reading this thread thinking, okay...I've had an Rx for both Klonopin and Xanax (at separate times)...am I a raving lunatic and I just don't realize it? Seriously, though, as someone who enjoys being functional, I get frustrated when people make big generalizations about things like prescriptions...it's such a personal, individual thing.

Is Annie's interview -still- not in a transcript format? I'm not finding it anywhere...
I agree that she's going to play a big part eventually...it's going to be difficult to wait for more doc dumps!:coffeecup:

Annie mentioned that CA called KC pretty much every time AD and KC were together, and the call was usually about when she was coming home,and/or where she was at. IIRC, AD also stated that Caylee was with them (KC & AD) MOST OF THE TIME. Why would CA be calling KC when caylee was with her own mom (KC)? And then appparently again at times calling to say get yer azz home to watch Caylee? After I remembered AD mentioning this, I started to wonder why? CA wanted Caylee not to be alone with KC and her friends? OR Just plain ole wanted Caylee home with her? And the need for KC to come home to help with Caylee too. It's like she (CA) needed/wanted total control over Caylee, and maybe even KC? Just something that ran through my marbles.

Near the end of the interview AD also said her mothers best friend works for a Doctor. (samples anyone?) Hmmmm?

Anyone else catch this?

Annie mentioned that CA called KC pretty much every time AD and KC were together, and the call was usually about when she was coming home,and/or where she was at. IIRC, AD also stated that Caylee was with them (KC & AD) MOST OF THE TIME. Why would CA be calling KC when caylee was with her own mom (KC)? And then appparently again at times calling to say get yer azz home to watch Caylee? After I remembered AD mentioning this, I started to wonder why? CA wanted Caylee not to be alone with KC and her friends? OR Just plain ole wanted Caylee home with her? And the need for KC to come home to help with Caylee too. It's like she (CA) needed/wanted total control over Caylee, and maybe even KC? Just something that ran through my marbles.
Near the end of the interview AD also said her mothers best friend works for a Doctor. (samples anyone?) Hmmmm?

Anyone else catch this?

Above in bold

When we learned that CA opened presents with Caylee at the 2nd birthday party, I got the feeling that CA perhaps enjoyed antagonizing KC, even when it wasn't called for. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that party. KC's in the corner seething, watching her mother play mother with Caylee. I'd like to know if CA jumped in without giving KC the opportunity, or if KC ever attempted to take over helping unwrap the presents? OT, I know.

Anne's My Space pic has changed:

Mood: adored

Am starting to wonder what this means:
...hating me wont make you pretty...[RIP CAYLEE MARIE]

Who is she talking to? This girl knows something. I think she is speaking to KC. Maybe they were lovers and were hiding it and CA found out. CA couldn't have that found out.

link doesn't work....on either thread.

Go to the top of the caylee case form main page.
Go to the analysis forum.
go to finding interview guide - post # 9.

Sorry bout the link, hope this helps

no,mamabear,just this once i don't agree with u,no way they were lovers,annie just put that cos she has low self esteem,i highly doubt she knows anything...now she changed her myspace cos she's tired of the whole thing and ready to move on...poor caylee...we still miss her dearly...i think of her every day

100% agree! Is there no one to tell this chick to knock off the juvenile ?
Seriously, "hating me won't make you pretty"? Oh and RIP Caylee Marie. Good Lord. Is it not strange that she has undergone a bit of a transformation? Can you say smile for the upcoming cameras?

I agree - her newfound celebrity has gone to her head. Looks like CA has been giving her makeover advice. She better hold on tight. Maybe a little 'tude adjustment is in store from the SA....:crazy:

Who is she talking to? This girl knows something. I think she is speaking to KC. Maybe they were lovers and were hiding it and CA found out. CA couldn't have that found out.

I think this means that she thinks she is ALL THAT and she is telling all the little pitiful girls who are not in her class that hating HER for being so beautiful will not help them be beautiful in the least. SO they should just let go their hate of her, because it does them no good-they will remain UGLY and she will remain BEAUTIFUL...

Talk about someone in love with themselves! Good lord...

LOW self esteem? I think not! Her self esteem seems to be just fine...it is her outlook on OTHERS that seems to need a little work! :eek:

I think this means that she thinks she is ALL THAT and she is telling all the little pitiful girls who are not in her class that hating HER for being so beautiful will not help them be beautiful in the least. SO they should just let go their hate of her, because it does them no good-they will remain UGLY and she will remain BEAUTIFUL...

LOW self esteem? I think not! Her self esteem seems to be just fine...it is her outlook on OTHERS that seems to need a little work! :eek:

Take a look at AD's MySpace as of tonight.....'Hold me down hard and drown me in love....(Maybe song lyrics?)
Her mood is 'Stuck up B****tch?'
Everything she does comes off as obnoxious, though she could be a swell chick. She seemed an awful lot like Casey in the interview.

no,mamabear,just this once i don't agree with u,no way they were lovers,annie just put that cos she has low self esteem,i highly doubt she knows anything...now she changed her myspace cos she's tired of the whole thing and ready to move on...poor caylee...we still miss her dearly...i think of her every day

It IS possible that they were lovers. Casey has been shown to have been interested in BOTH sexes and she and Annie certainly were VERY close for quite some time. It is not uncommon in this day and age for persons to be bisexual. It is actually becoming almost a commonplace event it seems...AND there is NO way that Annie has low self esteem! She is totally in love with herself 100%. Her tag line right now this moment is "stuck-up-bitc4" and that don't sound like low self esteem to me...

The really sad thing is, she ain't all that! :rolleyes:

The really sad thing is, she ain't all that! :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!! :laughitup:

I'm the parent of a 28 year old son and 19 year old daughter. Both my kids have myspace and facebook accounts. I'm proudly proclaiming that my children don't embarrass themselves (or me!) online for the whole world to see! Thank G... cause if they did, no doubt I would blame myself!

Can we all say it aloud...all together now...ANNIE HAS ISSUES!!!!:rolleyes:

I agree with you. I have felt like it might be the case for a while. I just did not want to be the one to say it. so thank you.
But what she says on her my space is just a saying and not a real new one. I first heard it a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kdillon