2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, we detoured - sorry!

Well then, I wish we knew why AD almost cried when SD's name came up. Seemed to evoke alot of emotion in her.

it depends on how far into the pregnancy she was, but generally anything after 10wks would demand a doctors attention as you may need a D'n'C. it's a fast procedure but if this happened she would have spent the night in hospital as it requires a general anisthetic.

Not necessarily. I once had one and did not have insurance. I did not go to the doctor, and was fine.

Just throwing it out there that she may not have gone to the doctor, and since she did not go to the doctor when PG with Caylee, this seems likely as well.....

I am listening right now, she gives off a bad impression on me, snippy and sarcastic sounding.
She sounds so much like Casey it is frightening. If Casey were to enter an impersonator contest and do an impersonation of Annie, she would win a trophy!
I wonder if Casey idolized this girl enough to want to sound like her or is it the other way around?

I have some really, really dear friends that have been my sisters since junior high school, and in our day we had our fair share of partying (thank God in heaven it wasn't memorialized on the Internet so that it can be a normal fleeting stage that we outgrew), never, EVER, even drunk did we ever make out! We have slept over, shared clothes, done each others hair, etc, but in all of the photos we have you will not find one where we even appear to have a romantic/sexual interest in one another. I think the photos of the pair of them are very telling, and if there was a falling out it could be a lovers quarrel like she often had with her boy toys. On Casey's Cupid site she mentions her sexuality is Bi, right? Maybe the reason Anne is the only friend who had to be ordered by a judge to appear and had to bring a lawyer, (while the other were lining up volunteering to do polygraphs, like Jesse and Tony did, even calling Yuri BEFORE he even had a chance to call them) is that she has deeper feelings/involvement or knowledge than may be readily apparent. If they were lovers over a long length of time that would explain the misguided loyalty Annie seems to hold on to. I HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS, BUT I'D LIKE MORGAN TO ASK HER. It was obvious the other party buddies were going to come and go, but this relationship seemed to be on a different level.

WOW! cecybeans-----Yup---Yup---I feel like you are right. Esp about the reinventing herself. There is something different about her now. Actually, I think she has gotten prettier. I just wish she would not try to be so "sexy" looking. Life is more than sex and I wish she would work on being a better person and not let this take her down to below her level. I wish she would leave the party scene and---I guess grow up---get on with making something out of her life---other than the party girl. What do I know------am just an ole woman.
The trying to be sexy look is one that they have in common.
In the video where the FBI and police had Casey there (under her pretense that she would talk to them), I could not stop laughing because she knew she was being arrested , she purposely wore a black bra with a white shirt. Unless you are Madonna, who does that? Surely not someone somber about their daughter being dead, thrown into the woods and you being arrested for murdering her. Take a look at the video. You are right, she is still trying to flirt and be sexy. She reminds me of Diane Downs flirting with the detectives on the bus drive to the prison AFTER her murder conviction! Rob Dick says she hit on him, hard while she was out n bail for God's sake! She is who she is. I agree with all of you that Annie she sounds eerily like Casey, if you had a clicker one could count the number of nervous lies. I wonder if she dressed the way she and Casey would dress or as her lawyer instructed when she came to be deposed? LOL There is a Annie depicted in the pictures, and a very different Annie, calm scared little girl act, in the depo. imo

I was browsing through some of Dante's old posts, and I'll post the link here to reference my post, hope it works, if not it's his post from 10/23/2008 post #327.

In the AD interview. The SA & LE both stated that she had to be supaned into talking to them. And this was apparently the first time they had talked to her and this is Jan 6 2009?

BUT according to Dante's post, he and AD 'have both given statements' and that was in october....Hmmmm :waitasec:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2854397#post2854397

Blanch Devero to Rose Nilan: "Well love, there could be two explanations for that : I lied, or I am wrong about the number of explainations!" LOL

the chlorform has never made any sense to me what did she do with it knock Caylee out for short periods of time for what reason? if she wanted her to go to sleep so she could party she could have given her benadryl..and yes i agree the A's know KC killed Caylee but think it was an accident and she used duct tape to make it look like a kidnapping...even Jesse said that he thought it was an accident he did not thnk KC could murder Caylee..this may be a dumb question but has LE ever found chlorform at the A's house?

I pride myself on keeping a clean house, to always be ready for what I jokingly refer to as unannounced inspections (mother in law visits), and I have never, EVER scrubbed a gas can to the point it has no odor of gas or cleaned my shed doors, inside and out to the point where they had NO fingerprints like the Anthonys did. So no, they didn't find that, but that doesn't say anything to me.

I think she held back BIG TIME on some of her answers about what was said at the Anthony home that night and what all Cindy shared with her. This may be due to a loyalty to Cindy, and yeah I feel for her too, but this is a murder investigation! Remember, this sleep-over would have been during the period where Cindy had her little binder, and all her notes trying desperately to decipher KC's "cryptic messages," practically living and breathing finding Caylee. She says she had a conversation alone with CA and that they actually slept in the same room together too, but nothing really was said and then they kicked back and watched HOUSE? Yah, riiiight.

With KC though, I'd bet money she didn't even bother to spin lies. When asked questions she probably said, "MOM, I don't know, I've told you this, are you kidding me?!. The house being possibly bugged was such a convenient excuse for her. Remember, she was going to choose her dad as the one family member she could have a conversation alone with (if it could be arranged) because she knew he wouldn't "dominate the conversation." Meaning: she knew he wouldn't be asking questions.

I'm also quite sure AD was lying about giving xanax to KC and I say that primarily because of the tears. I put myself in her shoes, and yeah I'd be freaked out, but if all I really did was give 1 guy, 1 pill 1-2 years ago, I'd admit that to LE in a heartbeat. They already told this girl LYING is the only thing she will get in trouble for. I'm sure it sucks though, because even if she did give/sell KC xanax, she wouldn't have known (if) she was giving them to her 2 year old. And yeah, I'd hate to be the girl best remembered for giving Casey Anthony xanax, but again, this is serious business. This little girl lost her life and she can't suck up a little bad PR to help bring her justice?

I have a couple of theories on the sleep-over:
1) Fame. (As evidenced by the juvenile quote on her myspace: "Love me or hate me, you b*tches still know my name.")
2) Curiosity
3) Self-preservation (Hoping a show of fake support for KC will protect her name from coming up if KC ever has to tell anyone where she got xanax from)

I know it wasn't to get to the bottom of what happened to little Caylee. She claims she "cut her off" because she "didn't want to know."

And I know she doesn't give a crap about KC. She quit talking to her in the first place because she was such a liar. You think she cares about her now that she's a murderer? I think I'm gonna go with fame/notoriety. And she REALLY needs to change her myspace. You'd think this experience would have matured her a little bit. But just like an Anthony, she has learned nothing.

I'll bet you all the money in my pockets that each and every one of these kids has been approached by a variety of media groups offering them what would be to someone of their standing, life changing amounts of money. If you give a kid of this age, 30K they can payoff their college loans and get a car. That is pretty tempting stuff. Didn't Kio get 25K, just for her childhood memories? Can you imagine what was being offered to these kids while Casey was out on bail to get a secret confession out of her? Life changing amounts!

A few things I want to know about Annie's Xanax:

1. What was it prescribed for.

2. Was it just a prn?

3. Why would she give one to Sean and no one else? That just doesn't make sense.

4. Why did she not count them? If she really needed them didn't she want to keep track of how many she had left?

5. How many was she prescribed at once.

6. Did SHE abuse them in any way (if she did why wouldn't she let anyone else join her in abusing them?)

Is AD's statement that she gave a Xanax to SD information we have previously seen or is this new? TIA!

It was in her transcript released today. Then she got nervous and started crying after admitting she gave him a Xanax.

Soooooooo....she stayed the night with Casey and NO ONE said ANYTHING?! ILY?

Wow!!! Cindy fell asleep with the girls without running her mouth all night!

While watching HOUSE! Casey's fav show!!!

Is anything new or is this the same transcript we have seen? I just can't bring myself to read it again, as I didn't believe half the crap AD said in her statement to LE.

I'm on page 40-something and it's pretty much the same stuff. The only thing I haven't seen before is AD admits to giving 1 Zanax to SD in the past. Not saying that wasn't out before but I just never caught it.

Sorry guys.....this came out today. They have done that before. Why do they include things twice when they release discover?

Sorry guys.....this came out today. They have done that before. Why do they include things twice when they release discover?

Sometimes they release the interview audio in one dump and transcripts of the interview in another dump. At least this is what I have noticed thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho