2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC GA stated that Caylee gave him kisses.

Where is the link to that??/ I listened to his FBI interview and reread his statements - I couldn't find anything like that at all

So if you could direct me that would be great

Actually I've seen silver gaffer's tape around photographer's, videographer's studios. Guess we'd just have to know more about Amy's roll. If it's unique, sure wouldn't be something "zanny the nanny" would have lying around.

Rob Dick has stated on his website forum (wantedfugitives.com) that George Anthony's "favorite" duct tape, kept in the Anthony home, was Gorilla Tape-- an extra-strength and enhanced adhesive brand tape. Gorilla Tape is silver in color...

gorilla-tape-duct-tape.jpg

I actually think this started from the fact that the document dump reporting results from the forensic examinations contains results from all other stated evidence inspection *except* for this particular examination.

That is, the documents are provided in a pattern similar to: "notice of receipt and request" followed by "results of examination". In all of the rest of the cases, ie: the trunk trace evidence, they have the trunk trace evidence notice of receipt and request, followed by the results of the trunk trace evidence examination (no blood found). In the case of this particular item, they provide the notice of receipt and request for LA tests against Caylee, but they do not have the results of the examination.

Hope that clears it up a little. :)

Actually, no, because the documents I saw included the DNA samples for all three, the return of all three samples but no results for anyone. Can you tell me where to find those results?

Some other items in the document dump that made me go hmmm.

1. "Taz" stuffed animal found at crime scene. Were sleuthers working with the concept of a stuffed animal in the crime scene photo thread? There is a "Taz" stuffed tiger, as well as some other TAZ items.

2. "Adorable" back pack. There is a disney one -- Dora The Explorer with "Boots" the monkey on it. Didn't GA mention that Caylee was wearing a backpack with monkies on it when he last saw her on the 16th?

3. They talk of doing tests on a flat iron from the home. Would this have to do with the "iron-on" letters found at the disposal site? And why?

Rob Dick has stated on his website forum (wantedfugitives.com) that George Anthony's "favorite" duct tape, kept in the Anthony home, was Gorilla Tape-- an extra-strength and enhanced adhesive brand tape. Gorilla Tape is silver in color...

gorilla-tape-duct-tape.jpg

My God, have you ever used this stuff? It sticks like you wouldn't believe. I can't imagine any human being using it on another human being.

Am I getting senile or am I recalling correctly that Rupert Murdoch- the owner of FOX - is also the owner of multiple tabloid rags both in england and here ? And considering GR's chuminess with JB, and GR on Fox, and if Globe is one of the Murdoch rags, etc..........What an insane web they've woven !

(rocking back and forth....."you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you, You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.....)
Hahahahaha~ Thanks, I needed that laugh after the doc dump and watching Jose!

Great question about Murdoch. I don't have an answer...but someone should. Interesting!

CA also stated that she wasn't going to call the police but was going to give KC a chance to explain herself. Who does that when your granddaughter is missing and the car smells like a dead body?! Well, for that matter, who goes back to work after such a discovery? Mindboggling :mad:

Mindboggling is right! If I was CA, after smelling that smell, and no contact with Caylee for a month, I would probably collapse, unable to walk or even function, let alone return to work! :mad:

1. "Taz" stuffed animal found at crime scene. Were sleuthers working with the concept of a stuffed animal in the crime scene photo thread? There is a "Taz" stuffed tiger, as well as some other TAZ items.

2. "Adorable" back pack. There is a disney one -- Dora The Explorer with "Boots" the monkey on it. Didn't GA mention that Caylee was wearing a backpack with monkies on it when he last saw her on the 16th?

3. They talk of doing tests on a flat iron from the home. Would this have to do with the "iron-on" letters found at the disposal site? And why?

I thought it was strange that CA said she knew nothing about the Taz stuffed animal.....weird IMO.

Also - this isn't all the documents is it? I hope there is more coming.....

Pg9 Anthony Lazz's car...test positive for... http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Observed two suspected stains on the carpet located in the cargo area. Two sterile swabs were taken. No traces of blood found.

Dry vegetation, bottom edge of the radiator of the vehicle.

Dry leaf under the chassis behind right front tire of the vehicle.

In the trunk 7 pieces of hair were found and 2 pieces of fabric.

It's a little vague, but I'm pretty sure this was re: Casey's car. They just had a little blurb on AL's car and then switched back to the results on Casey's car without "announcing" the switch.

Am I getting senile or am I recalling correctly that Rupert Murdoch- the owner of FOX - is also the owner of multiple tabloid rags both in england and here ? And considering GR's chuminess with JB, and GR on Fox, and if Globe is one of the Murdoch rags, etc..........What an insane web they've woven !

(rocking back and forth....."you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you, You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.....)

Good catch. According to Wikipedia, Globe is owned by American Media, which also owns the National Enquirer, the Sun, etc.

Don't see any connection to Murdoch. It says Roger Altman owns a controlling interest in American Media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Media_(publisher)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Globe_(tabloid)

I posted a picture of the "adorable" Dora backpack a few pages back, and it does have the monkey on it.

I thought the iron they referred to was a hair straightener. Wasn't there something about taking a swab from the plug? I'm not sure why, though...

It would depend on their definition of "flat iron" in that respect. When you google "flat iron" it comes up as hair straighteners.

As for the flat iron - didn't Casey tell her mother in one of those jailhouse tapes that Zanny had given her a flat iron (or curling iron, I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty positive it had to do with hair, and it is quite possible that she did say "flat iron").

I posted a picture of the "adorable" Dora backpack a few pages back, and it does have the monkey on it.

I thought the iron they referred to was a hair straightener. Wasn't there something about taking a swab from the plug? I'm not sure why, though...

I thought it said something about the male or female end of the plug, too. Why would they need to swab that?

My God, have you ever used this stuff? It sticks like you wouldn't believe. I can't imagine any human being using it on another human being.

No I haven't used it-- and, it goes without saying none of us can probably imagine any human being doing what was done to Caylee. :furious:
I don't know if there's anything to Rob Dick's pointing out the Gorilla tape in the home, but it is interesting that the duct tape seemed to remain relatively in tact, even when all soft tissue had completely decomposed...?

I would imagine that the super adhesive quality of Gorilla tape would make it highly likely that fingerprints were retained on the tape, if it was in fact the kind of tape used in Caylee's murder.

Casey once inserted the "fact" that ZFG gave Casey a flat iron into a conversation with Cindy from jail. I took note of her saying this because the way Casey inserted this fact while talking to Cindy was very unatural (it was completely unrelated to the topic they were discussing).

Actually, no, because the documents I saw included the DNA samples for all three, the return of all three samples but no results for anyone. Can you tell me where to find those results?

Right, with a special note to test LA against Caylee. And no, I cannot show you those results, because this particular request form (with all of the Anthony's DNA and a note to check LA specifically) did NOT have its associated results document. That was my point.

After this last doc dump - I honestly cannot see how Casey can look at someone with a straight face and say she did not do this - HONESTLY! Knowing that the parents know this info - could very well indicate why they are not communicating with Casey - can you just imagine Casey in court? And keeping a straight face?

I just don't get it -sociopath or not - I'm amazed

As for the flat iron - didn't Casey tell her mother in one of those jailhouse tapes that Zanny had given her a flat iron (or curling iron, I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty positive it had to do with hair, and it is quite possible that she did say "flat iron").
She was referring to hair straightener as in a chemical, I think. IIRC, Cindy mentioned a box of hair straightener at one point in an interview (same time she mentions the air mattress, I think).

Casey once inserted the "fact" that ZFG gave Casey a flat iron into a conversation with Cindy from jail. I took note of her saying this because the way Casey inserted this fact while talking to Cindy was very unatural (it was completely unrelated to the topic they were discussing).

So I did remember her saying Zanny had given her a flat iron! I thought my memory might be playing tricks on me! It stuck out in my mind too, because in the tape it was like she was saying, "of course you have to believe me that Zanny exists, because I told you once that she gave me a flat iron".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back