2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the photo of her in the pink hat turned sideways to be interesting and have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find a pink hat with the VIP wording on it online. No luck, not even in closed ebay auctions.

But I did notice this:

Black and white version with the heart uploaded by Casey July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

What ?????? you're kidding ? she made it black and white and put that heart on there ???????

Thats not the hat though I think its the one In the car seat with the doll
Which makes sense because the doll was also found at the same time sorry recovered from the car

Aimee - You're a lovely grandmother :) to help your daughter out.. I never would have guessed you were a grandmother LOL I thought you were in your 20's from the pretty writing and all LOL :blush:

Jane, it looks like there may be only the ONE knife -- the one from the evidence locker with stuff from the car.

However, we've read this:

which seems to make it sound as tho there WAS another knife found @ the dump site...hence TWO knives.

So there's info missing from the doc dumps, or Mr. Schaeffer got confused? :confused:

I'll sure be glad when we find out the true knife count.

ETA: or Schaeffer or WFTV corrects what they've reported!

I know I quoted that very thing Ages ago

I think there are two knives.

Yes! That's what I thought and you can tell (from reading the next few) how confused and in disbelief he was that she didn't tell him Caylee was missing. Chilling

ETA - it's actually several before that one.. he says u wouldn't tell me of all people I was ur boyfriend who cared about u and ur daughter.. doesn't make sense to me.

He sounds sad and genuine.

I always wondered if Casey caught the past tense of that text.

My favorite text was from JG after the mass text she sent out announcing Caylee was missing 32 days. He responds with something along the line of WTF is going on? Um, I have talked to you within that timeframe. I think they spoke a couple of hours before Cindy storm trooped her.

This forum has done an excellent job of debunking the two-knife myth in various threads. You may be the only holdout. I suspect that Sheaffer at WFTV has already learned of his mistake.

All the As submitted DNA for profiling. NO reference to a paternity test for anyone involved in this case are found in any LE document.

This is all about a rumor started by LP. I love the guy, but he "shoots from the lip."

And, you may have noticed that no media picked up that small reference and ran with it? It was also not among NG's "bombshells."

Now, back to the case.

Thanks!

Im sorry But although the word PATERNITY was NOT USED it did allude to it

See my post here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3202127&postcount=647

The documents released yesterday involve previous evidence items mainly. There is no list yet of items found at the remains. A hint of some items was included in the Warrants because LE had to show some reason for the warrant. So from that we know about shirt and shorts and head duct tape (there may, or may not, be other duct tape), also the sticker residue and the sticker itself. We know there was a laundry bag and a plastic garbage bag. There could be a mountain of other items, just not disclosed yet, or there could be nothing.

I reading the search warrants again I noticed a possible error. It appears LE compared Casey's June 15 phone records when searching for a July 15th call from ZFG - private number where Casey claimed to have spoken to Caylee.

Of course we all know there was no July 15th call regardless but... FWIW there may be an inconsistency here. Somone correct me if I'm seeing this wrong please.

picture.php

:eek:

I see it too They have her JUNE REcords up NOT July

I know I quoted that very thing Ages ago

CA told LE she took & washed the knife from the car so did LE take it back from her & put it in the 'Car' evidence box? OR was there another knife in the car they saw but she didn't? We don't know but if they took that one from the HOME they should've documented it..

ETA..this has nothing to do with a possible 2nd knife at crime scene.

We have a "Taz" stuffed animal inside a plastic bag listed in the doc dump. The address given for it is 4851 Hopespring. The Anthony address is 4937. The doc shows that somebody began to write "493", then crossed it out and added their initials. Taz was actually found six houses away from the Anthonys? Cindy said she didn't recognize the toy.

:waitasec: and wasnt there a TAZ found WITH THE BODY ?

This address 6 houses away- is this the same address that people were looking up and had found that there had been or there was people living there with the infamous ZFG names ???

Was it planted there ? if there was one with the body as well ?

CA told LE she took & washed the knife from the car so did LE take it back from her & put it in the 'Car' evidence box? OR was there another knife in the car they saw but she didn't? We don't know but if they took that one from the HOME it seems to me they should have documented it..So why didn't they?..Could be just another mistake.
There is only ONE knife

:waitasec: and wasnt there a TAZ found WITH THE BODY ?

This address 6 houses away- is this the same address that people were looking up and had found that there had been or there was people living there with the infamous ZFG names ???

Was it planted there ? if there was one with the body as well ?

You were sent here to specifically mess with me right? (just kidding).

No Taz toy with the body. 4851 Hopespring is not the "Z" or "G" home.

:blowkiss:

There is only ONE knife

So you know for a fact the knife in the 'car' evidence box is the ONE she took out of the car?..Where does it say that in the reports?..Btw!..This has nothing to do with the HUGE debate over a possible knife at the crime scene but a Q re: car knives only.

So you know for a fact the knife in the 'car' evidence box is the ONE she took out of the car?..Where does it say that in the reports?..Btw!..This has nothing to do with the HUGE debate over a possible knife at the crime scene but a Q re: car knives only.
I will give you that Cindy could have "switched knives" but I don't think so. She handed over items she had removed from car as evidence item H-51975. Items were in a black garbage bag which I presume came from CA.

Warning...May Be Delusional...

I do recall seeing something...a crown and "vip" and very important princess...on a cap...in a photo, on Caylee...might have been a bathing suit, or another article of clothing, but I think it was a cap, a ball-like cap...am I losing my mind??

I seriously think I remember this, no bull. Anyone else?

I am going to have a quick gander...maybe, to no avail...

Sorry I'm still stuck on this being a Club Libby Lu (store for kids) cap. I looked at all the Caylee pics posted here, but I'm like Paladine - I'm sure I have seen one somewhere that shows this particular design on Caylee where you can really see it.

Here's a vanity stool cover from the Club Libby Lu collection to show what I mean, maybe this pic of what we're searching for will ring a bell with someone:

1zv5x6p.jpg

According to the docs, items were taken out of the car as evidence, including a knife. Is this the same butter knife CA supposedly washed? Did she put it back in the car?

You were sent here to specifically mess with me right? (just kidding).

No Taz toy with the body. 4851 Hopespring is not the "Z" or "G" home.

:blowkiss:

LOL

I will defer my remarks on the first response but I concur with the second LOL
As in I am sure they said a taz toy was with the body as well but yes wasnt sure about those house numbers

Sorry I'm still stuck on this being a Club Libby Lu (store for kids) cap. I looked at all the Caylee pics posted here, but I'm like Paladine - I'm sure I have seen one somewhere that shows this particular design on Caylee where you can really see it.

Here's a vanity stool cover from the Club Libby Lu collection to show what I mean, maybe this pic of what we're searching for will ring a bell with someone:

1zv5x6p.jpg

That is EXACTLY The design. That they described

And it is ringing bells but I still havent been able to find it

But please remember that its was FADED and they specifically said it was white but probably pink

That is EXACTLY The design. That they described

And it is ringing bells but I still havent been able to find it

But please remember that its was FADED and they specifically said it was white but probably pink
keep in mind the hat was found by searchers 12th August in woods n of Curry Ford Community Park. If it were Caylee's that could be an area where other stuff dumped?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back