2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As in I am sure they said a taz toy was with the body

No mention of a Taz toy with the body in the docs. You may be thinking of Websleuthers who thought they saw a tiger in the crime scene photos.

According to the docs, items were taken out of the car as evidence, including a knife. Is this the same butter knife CA supposedly washed? Did she put it back in the car?

I don't think she put it back in the car because she admitted she took it out & cleaned it..My problem is LE didn't record it properly IF it's the same knife..There's nothing in the docs saying it was taken from CA.

keep in mind the hat was found by searchers 12th August in woods n of Curry Ford Community Park. If it were Caylee's that could be an area where other stuff dumped?

KC supposedly said "they haven't even found the clothes yet" but now that we know there were clothes in the bag of remains why would she dump other stuff elsewhere?..That makes no sense to me..

LOL

I will defer my remarks on the first response but I concur with the second LOL
As in I am sure they said a taz toy was with the body as well but yes wasnt sure about those house numbers

Actually yes there was a "taz" stuffed animal found at an address on hopesprings

can someone please link me to the text messages from 7/15 & 7/16!!!! Can't find them anywhere.....PLEASE

KC supposedly said "they haven't even found the clothes yet" but now that we know there were clothes in the bag of remains why would she dump other stuff elsewhere?..That makes no sense to me..

Ive always expected some of Caylee's personal items or clothing to be found in some other location mentioned by KC as places frequented by Zanny. Since she thinks shes so smart, why not plant something for investigators to find that would lead them away from Caylee;s eventual recovery site. Perhaps she dumped something expecting it to be found but it was picked up and kept, if useful, or just tossed in the trash by someone. It would be just the misdirection she might be capable of planning and likely her mentioning the fact that the clothes hadnt been found was frustration over that fact. She hoped they would be found, to substantiate her story.

Does anyone have a link to the emails everyone is talking about that Cindy claims she didn't write?

OMG...Dr. G. stated there was no soft tissue left on the remains...but, what if there WAS soft tissue left on the tape! :eek: Dr. G's way of not letting out inportant info by not mentioning it.

IIRC they did say there was soft tissue on the sticky side of tape but that it was too degraded to be of use . Anyone else recall?
I also recall they said there was a hair band for a pony tail found in the bag with the remains shortly after the find. That was one reason they felt it was a girls remains at the time.

I still think those items found ? Cant think my head hurts ! but the one of the Pink and White ?? whatever that is, plus the knickers which are either undewear or bather bottoms with polka dots that MATCH coincendentally ? I think not ? the BRA Or bather top that Casey has on in photos spread across the net (cant think where they are but will post later)
and the shoe and the bag with what looks to be a Cell phone..

I think all of that IS caseys and I think it has to do with what happened and I think it was dumped.

I think there might even be more stuff dumped elsewhere

But you know, Caseys comment of they havent even found her clothes yet ( by the way is that on audio anywhere ? or transcript ?) Could very well be a smoke screen

Actually yes there was a "taz" stuffed animal found at an address on hopesprings
Exactly. The stuffed animal described as "Taz" was found the A's home. In one of the sheds, I believe. CA stated that she had never seen it before. It's in the documents released yesterday.

MOO

I still think those items found ? Cant think my head hurts ! but the one of the Pink and White ?? whatever that is, plus the knickers which are either undewear or bather bottoms with polka dots that MATCH coincendentally ? I think not ? the BRA Or bather top that Casey has on in photos spread across the net (cant think where they are but will post later)
and the shoe and the bag with what looks to be a Cell phone..

I think all of that IS caseys and I think it has to do with what happened and I think it was dumped.

I think there might even be more stuff dumped elsewhere

But you know, Caseys comment of they havent even found her clothes yet ( by the way is that on audio anywhere ? or transcript ?) Could very well be a smoke screen
I have never seen this comment from KC in writing or in any video. I believe that it was LP who stated that she said this - on a NG show.

MOO

Exactly. The stuffed animal described as "Taz" was found the A's home. In one of the sheds, I believe. CA stated that she had never seen it before. It's in the documents released yesterday.

MOO
The Taz looks to have been found on a neighbours property. May or may not be anything to do with Caylee. CA denied recognising it at the time. Might be just be coincidentally a child's toy dropped around that time.

The Taz looks to have been found on a neighbours property. May or may not be anything to do with Caylee. CA denied recognising it at the time. Might be just be coincidentally a child's toy dropped around that time.
Sorry. My bad. You are correct. The stuffed animal was found at the 4851 residence. It states this on page 15, here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html

I have never seen this comment from KC in writing or in any video. I believe that it was LP who stated that she said this - on a NG show.

MOO

WOW Really ? But I thought with everyone having it in their Sig as Quoted and people referring to it all the time it must be true

So its POSSIBLE that A) she never said it or B) it was misinterpreted what she said.

The comment has never made sense to me

WOW Really ? But I thought with everyone having it in their Sig as Quoted and people referring to it all the time it must be true

So its POSSIBLE that A) she never said it or B) it was misinterpreted what she said.

The comment has never made sense to me
Yea. This myth has grown and taken on life. My understanding is that LP said, the Female Guard/bounty hunter staying with Caylee when she was bailed, heard KC say it in passing when seeing searchers on TV. Quite a dubious piece of double hearsay to base anything on.

Good Morning all. Qouting myself because when I posted this last night everyone was to busy bickering over color of trash bags and dna and I think it was missed. So, second try. Does anyone else remember this stuff? If not I am heading straight to the basement and having a few margaritas!

You may already been answered on this, so if so, just ignore me...but wasn't this pic with all the girls (KC, Amy, Lauren, etc.) with the word "wench" on their tops? Like for a party theme or something.

ETA: This was in regards to your second question about the shirts w/lettering on them in a pic.

Aimee - You're a lovely grandmother :) to help your daughter out.. I never would have guessed you were a grandmother LOL I thought you were in your 20's from the pretty writing and all LOL :blush:

Thank you that was very sweet of you to say. I am 39 (started early - way to early) I came home at 2:30pm and passed out until close to 10. I guess being up all night/day caught up with me. :blowkiss:

Thank you that was very sweet of you to say. I am 39 (started early - way to early) I came home at 2:30pm and passed out until close to 10. I guess being up all night/day caught up with me. :blowkiss:
Hi again aimee.
I can nt remember. Did we cover colour of draw stings on remains bag? Do we have evidence?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back