2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Item K-1 is listed at the end of the list of items obtained “from a vehicle related to a missing child”. I doubt this parentage report came from there , but whatever.
Items K-2, K-3, K-4, and K-5 are listed under the heading: “SAMPLES OBTAINED FROM CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY (VICTIM)”. I think K-1 should have been under this heading as well.
Items K-6, K-7, K-8, and K-9 are listed under the heading “SAMPLES OBTAINED FROM CASEY MARIE ANTHONY (SUSPECT)”.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

respectfully snipped

Dawn, very very insightful quote, and laid out perfectly for all to understand. (I think :waitasec:)

Regarding the report (K-1) being listed under the heading, "samples obtained from Caylee Marie Anthony" I think it was not listed with the other samples as it was a "report" and not a sample. I know you also touch upon this later in your post.
When LE lists it as "from a VEHICLE ..." i believe they are using the world vehicle as in instrument, and not necessarily meaning a (car) vehicle. The vehicle / instrument being JG handing over the report (dna test) to LE in response to the missing child investigation.

Just my thoughts ...

Oh wow.. this is the first time I've read some of those text messages and they are unreal. Like when J. Grund texted her back and said: 32 days is that a misprint or someone else texted back: is this a joke i've had lunch with you since then and you didn't mention it (not exact wording). WOW WOW! Her poor friends & family!! What a thing to be caught up in.

I reading the search warrants again I noticed a possible error. It appears LE compared Casey's June 15 phone records when searching for a July 15th call from ZFG - private number where Casey claimed to have spoken to Caylee.

Of course we all know there was no July 15th call regardless but... FWIW there may be an inconsistency here. Somone correct me if I'm seeing this wrong please.

picture.php

I don't see it as an inconsistancy, KC referred to a call around 12 noon, the call you are looking at is 12 AM. If that's what you were referring to.
ETA - I see, you are saying they did not include the call from home at approx 3:30.

I don't see it as an inconsistancy, KC referred to a call around 12 noon, the call you are looking at is 12 AM. If that's what you were referring to.

Casey claimed the call came in on July 15th... LE reported calls that were received by Casey on June 15th.

Casey claimed the call came in on July 15th... LE reported calls that were received by Casey on June 15th.

Whoa ..... :confused: Now I see .... I didn't even realize I was looking at June, not July. I better go to bed now, I am bleary eyed from trying to read the docs. Thank you TexasLil

Whoa ..... :confused: Now I see .... I didn't even realize I was looking at June, not July. I better go to bed now, I am bleary eyed from trying to read the docs. Thank you TexasLil

LOL I feel ya. Not enough coffee in the world to get through those docs.

Texts pg39 Text 118 from Anthony Lazzaro:

"Who is this zanny nanny person?"

That about says it all, doesn't it?

Texts pg39 Text 118 from Anthony Lazzaro:

"Who is this zanny nanny person?"

That about says it all, doesn't it?

Yes! That's what I thought and you can tell (from reading the next few) how confused and in disbelief he was that she didn't tell him Caylee was missing. Chilling

ETA - it's actually several before that one.. he says u wouldn't tell me of all people I was ur boyfriend who cared about u and ur daughter.. doesn't make sense to me.

He sounds sad and genuine.

Interesting to note that Cindy calls Casey several times July 3-4 and one call last just over 30 min. This was of course during the time Cindy wrote the myspace blog concerning Caylee (July 3)

Interesting to note that Cindy calls Casey several times July 3-4 and one call last just over 30 min. This was of course during the time Cindy wrote the myspace blog concerning Caylee (July 3)

Also interesting is the text msg from Cindy on 7-15

Also interesting is the text msg from Cindy on 7-15

I've heard about this text message before, but going along reading as soon as I saw "major problem call asap" my immedeate thought was, THE CAR HAD BEEN FOUND :eek: Just my initial reading on it.

Confused???

There is a missed call from "Univeral" 7/15 at 12:15

I think she had other names plugged into her phone. Like one was actually Brittany, but listed as Julia. The numbers will reveal the truth. I think you can circumvent the blacking out by copy and pasting to a word document.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back