2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I was not expecting anything like that. I'm physically sick from it.

That is my reaction of the heart-shaped sticker as well. I literally feel nauseous right now. Caylee was 2yrs old for #*$^&s s@^..

Does anyone remember when LP made his statement that the As had found out something that would shock the world?? Was it around this time?

Yes, I do believe so.

No wonder LA wouldn't consent without a subpoena. :bang:

They have to do. To rule him on or out re: the crime.

Then why didn't they ask for GA's and CA's to be run against Caylee's? only LA's was singled out to be ran against Caylee's profile...

On page 3318 in the documents, it is discussing the collection of buccal swabs and hair from CA, GA, and LA...at the bottom of the page it says

"Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony"

Wonder why that special note was there?

Yes, I do believe so.

No wonder LA wouldn't consent without a subpoena. :bang:

I am not sure that is not a rumor, that Lee had to be subpoenaed to collect DNA. According to the forensics report his DNA was submitted on the same day as George and Cindy's. If they took G/C voluntarily and then had to go to a judge to get an order and then set another time to serve Lee with the paperwork and then collect his DNA his submission would logically be later.

I have always found it suspect that we have not seen this supposed subpoena as well. The media would love to print that and show that Lee is not being cooperative. MOO

On page 3318 in the documents, it is discussing the collection of buccal swabs and hair from CA, GA, and LA...at the bottom of the page it says

"Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony"

Wonder why that special note was there?

We are all currently discussing it :)

thanks for the clarification. i've been searching for the pics but have been unsuccessful. i did think this one was strange... but i'm clutching at straws.

back to the ol' drawing board..

No problem. I saved all of Caey's PhotoBucket pics to my computer, so I am looking through them too. It's nice, because the has the date and time each pic was modified.

:waitasec:All of these FBI results docs have the same 3 paragraphs on the page with the listing of what is requested to be tested.

Right below the listing of the items to be tested are the results - EXCEPT FOR THE DNA COMPARISON REQUEST of LA DNA to Caylee...

Sometimes omissions speak volumes..

hmmmmm:eek:

I dunno. Did we see the DNA results of ANY of the famliy? They were all ruled inot our out of some of the crime scene evidence.

They have to do. To rule him on or out re: the crime.

It says to compare it "against Caylee's" I don't think that wording implies what you are saying. They wouldn't have to run his DNA in comparison to Caylee to rule him out. But JMO.

Well looky who the doc dump brought out of hiding! :blowkiss: Glad to see you!

I am trying to figure out where this pink cap was found. I though it could have been in the trash bag but we just didn't see it.

I remember the garbage lady letting us know about the websleuths print-outs that she found in the garbage bag. She was suppose to take pictures of everything she found and post them. Then there was the report that LE had come to look through the trash and took some things with them. All of the sudden, there was no more info from her.:waitasec:

Lovejac: Here is the info on the "VIP" cap:

Page 52 of 59
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html

It was found in a wooded area north of Curry Ford Community Park, west side of Econ trail on Aug 12....

pg 44 of the FBI doc

"NOTE: PLEASE COMPARE DNA PROFILE OF LEE ANTHONY AGAINST DNA PROFILE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY"

OMGOMGOMG

I wonder if the date of this request coinsideds with the time reports came out of Lee refusing DNA samples and they had to get subpoena??:waitasec:

With the rumors surrounding Lee, and now this release where they asked to test his DNA against Caylee - LE should send a release to clear the air if he is not the father. So far, the silence from them is deafening.

I am not sure that is not a rumor, that Lee had to be subpoenaed to collect DNA. According to the forensics report his DNA was submitted on the same day as George and Cindy's. If they took G/C voluntarily and then had to go to a judge to get an order and then set another time to serve Lee with the paperwork and then collect his DNA his submission would logically be later.

I have always found it suspect that we have not seen this supposed subpoena as well. The media would love to print that and show that Lee is not being cooperative. MOO
I agree.

I would like to know this info as well.

I have thought that it was possible that LA was the father from a week or so after all this hit the press. LA is one weird dude and he gives me the creeps.

This discussion is limited to a thread in the Parking Lot, per JBean.

I am new here and, forgive me for posting this here, but whats the parking lot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89
Back