2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW WOW WOW

I think this topic should have a thread of it's own.

Why would they omit those results if they proved he wasn't the dad???

Could this be why LA is looking for immunity? Would it cover this type of crime?

This entire discussion started with someone reporting that there were results included in the documents for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I was just coming here to say I just read all of that section of the documents and I don't see results for any of them.

I still think leaping from asking for the comparison to paternity is a huge leap not really supported by anything.

Who knows why they asked for it. Maybe because he and Casey have the same mitochodrial DNA and they selected one of the four (Cindy, her mother, Casey and Lee) who would share that DNA) at random.

At any rate, this discussion all started from an incorrect post, unless the person who posted that can provide us with where they found the results in those documents.

Ok, but we are here to figure things out. Why did they ask for it? As another poster pointed out, OC asked for LA's DNA to be run specifically against Caylee's... not against DNA found at the crime scene, in the house, car, etc., which would be to exclude him from the crime. Why run LA's DNA against Caylee's known profile? Presumably to compare. Why else other than paternity?? Any suggestions? :confused:

This line blew me away:

Page:17 Ending of paragraph #7 Casey responding to trying to locate Zenaida's mothers home (Gloria)

"The defendant said she did not remember the house because she stopped paying attention to it since she came so many times".

I have no words. Just wow. :eek:

No problem. I saved all of Caey's PhotoBucket pics to my computer, so I am looking through them too. It's nice, because the has the date and time each pic was modified.
:)

Recovering-Lurker, Do you also have her icons? Wondering if you could post a link, since you saved them, as all I've gone back to see on the sticky threads, have been taken done.

TIA:)

OH Man-I think that the documents regarding Cindy believing that Casey was dating Jeff Hopkins are HUGE. Casey carried this forward to at least the end of June 2008-so, didn't Rico or TonE ever meet the Anthony's? I mean Casey was going daily to a fictitious job, dating her fictitious boss who was so concerned about her well being, he drove to and from work with her. Casey dropped Caylee off at Cindy's job by 3PM regularly so that she could go to her fictitious job.

No wonder this woman came unraveled. What a terrible lie they were all living. And no one, not even Cindy's coworkers thought they should pop the bubble? YIKES.

Changing the subject slightly, if the body was inside of a laundry bag how did the bones get scattered? Maybe the time in the water and in the sun rotted the fabric of the laundry bag? Just wondering. Thoughts?

JVM just spoke on Headline News and stated a british production co. has already started filming the Caylee Antony story in Calif. Money hungry creeps! I bet we could trace this british prod. co. back to the Globe rag if we could investigate!

JVM just spoke on Headline News and stated a british production co. has already started filming the Caylee Antony story in Calif. Money hungry creeps! I bet we could trace this british prod. co. back to the Globe rag if we could investigate!

This entire discussion started with someone reporting that there were results included in the documents for Cindy and George but not for Lee. I was just coming here to say I just read all of that section of the documents and I don't see results for any of them.

I still think leaping from asking for the comparison to paternity is a huge leap not really supported by anything.

Who knows why they asked for it. Maybe because he and Casey have the same mitochodrial DNA and they selected one of the four (Cindy, her mother, Casey and Lee) who would share that DNA) at random.

At any rate, this discussion all started from an incorrect post, unless the person who posted that can provide us with where they found the results in those documents.

There is only one reason they asked for it. There is no need to compare for mitochondrial dna, they already had it.
It makes perfect sense for them to do this. I don't think this is true, however, a lot of people have theorized on this. There have been several different 'daddys' thrown out there by Casey. This way, it is either true, or it is not, but at least it is known. If it is true, it is pertinent to the case.
Lanie

No problem. I saved all of Caey's PhotoBucket pics to my computer, so I am looking through them too. It's nice, because the has the date and time each pic was modified.

Recovering-Lurker, Do you also have her icons? Wondering if you could post a link, since you saved them, as all I've gone back to see on the sticky threads, have been taken done.

Don't know if this was already reported (having trouble with site) but on HLN it's been saying (in all their updates) it was SILVER duct tape..If that was in the docs I missed the SILVER part & that may rule out it being AH's 'gaff' tape?

Changing the subject slightly, if the body was inside of a laundry bag how did the bones get scattered? Maybe the time in the water and in the sun rotted the fabric of the laundry bag? Just wondering. Thoughts?

The skull was out of the bag too so it had to be either the time in the water OR animals?

Okay, I'm shocked, just shocked at how much more evidence Dr. Lee found when he inspected the evidence... several hairs and fiber from the bread bag.

I do. I have them saved on my work computer (bad employee). I will try and get them all loaded into a PhotoBucket account for everyone here.

Don't know if this was already reported (having trouble with site) but on HLN it's been saying (in all their updates) it was SILVER duct tape..If that was in the docs I missed the SILVER part & that may rule out it being AH's 'gaff' tape?

Yes the search warrants do state "silver duct tape".

Okay, I'm shocked, just shocked at how much more evidence Dr. Lee found when he inspected the evidence... several hairs

I will have to go back but I thought he found one hair in the trunk. Later LE found several on trash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back