2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Egoslayer thanks for bringing up the pedophile issue. I haven't seen where he has been identified as one by LE yet. But the fact that Misty reports that he may have "messed" with her when she was 13 yrs old doesn't fall into the definition of pedophilia that I understand.

Would you have a link to this info. I am not sure whether I ignored it or have just never seen it! Thanks...;)

I will try to find where I originally read it. I know it back when we only had 1 thread at a time and info was flying by so fast.

We don't need Screen Shots or any photos.

Simply list the link, unless it's a link to a 'Friend' and we don't want to involve them.

We don't need Screen Shots or any photos.

Simply list the link, unless it's a link to a 'Friend' and we don't want to involve them.

So sorry! :blowkiss: Won't happen again!

HLN just had a reporter on the phone that is in the area - he said that this cuz "joe" had been placed at the home the day Haleigh went missing! :eek:

Okay, we know Joe's last name...it's the same as Brandon's.

IMO there could only be one way he could have gotten in trailer.

This maybe a REALLY stupid question But..... I need clarifacation....

Misti says he (Joe) "messed" with her when she was 13.... right? that was 4 years ago... meaning he was 15 at the time....... if he is 19 like his myspace says.... am I correct?

If I am then how the he?? is he is Sex offender or pedi?????

Unfortunately, Haleigh herself could have let him in. She recognized him. He could have led her outside and into a waiting car.

This maybe a REALLY stupid question But..... I need clarifacation....

Misti says he (Joe) "messed" with her when she was 13.... right? that was 4 years ago... meaning he was 15 at the time....... if he is 19 like his myspace says.... am I correct?

If I am then how the he?? is he is Sex offender or pedi?????

i don't think that he officially is.

That's what I keep going back to, also...
Someone had to have unlocked that deadbolt, in order to open the door.
I'm thinking someone from the INSIDE OF THE TRAILER, and I don't mean the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back