2009.02.17 New Tip: Misty May Not have Been Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has it ever been verified that Haleigh WAS at school on that Monday? The school would not confirm it and I was unsure if that has changed. If she was not really at school on Monday, this changes the whole case IMO.

From what I can remember, no one of importance...meaning...LE, School Officials, etc have confirmed that Haleigh was in school. I believe we have only heard that from RC, MC and I believe RC's mother said yes she was in school because her son, RC, picked Haleigh up from the bus stop last night on NG!

With that being said, I do think she was in school. Mainly because I believe we would have already heard from LE if she hadn't of been in school that day. MOO

Hi guys, new member here have been trying to keep up with all the threads, I noticed yesterday there started to be a mention of Misty having an affair with Ron's uncle. anyone know who that could be? It makes me wonder for sure.

WELCOME!!!

Hmm, I haven't heard that rumor so I'm of no help to you there, but wanted to welcome you!!!

Here's another theory I thought about. I wonder if the police have checked on any female neighbors, relatives, acquaintances that don't have or are unable to have children of their own? Perhaps someone like this could have "rescued" Haleigh from an unfit home and is caring for her somewhere else. It could be a distant acquaintance or neighbor who has been quietly watching the home situation and feels strongly for Haleigh's safety/well-being. Just an idea to throw out there...

This is as viable as anything else.

Copy this paragraph. Then go to Theory Thread. Paste it in your response.

why would they defend her only knowing her for 5 months though unless somehow indirectly he is involved such as owing a drug dealer money or mabey misty and him both do ? or mabey haleigh went looking for her

I find this strange as well. As far as I know, Misti is not some lifelong close friend, family friend or relative. She's a young girl who has been playing house with Ron for a few months. It seems like these relationships come and go pretty fast with all the different childrens' fathers, marriages, divorces, etc. I am questioning why they are defending her so vigorously when they can't possibly know her that well.

I read on another forum last night that theres a rumor going around that Misty had been on a 3 day bender the week-end before Haleigh went missing. Anyone else hear this?

Also, someone said that Misty wasnt old enough to be hanging out at any bars yet... but (another forum) someone said they knew that Ron and Misty both were known to visit a bar that was in the neighborhood....the poster wrote the name but it wasnt a "bar" per se it was something like so and so CLUB or country club....something like that....:waitasec: dang it I cant remember where I saw that! It was around 2 am this morning and I had a zillion puter windows open!

I saw yesterday as well that she was gone for 3 days and that she was having an affair with Ron's uncle, I think the family dynamics are definetly NOT what some are trying to make it out to be. The lack of info is indeed making me crazy here, the safe return of this child is what I am praying for.

I read on another forum last night that theres a rumor going around that Misty had been on a 3 day bender the week-end before Haleigh went missing. Anyone else hear this?

Also, someone said that Misty wasnt old enough to be hanging out at any bars yet... but (another forum) someone said they knew that Ron and Misty both were known to visit a bar that was in the neighborhood....the poster wrote the name but it wasnt a "bar" per se it was something like so and so CLUB or country club....something like that....:waitasec: dang it I cant remember where I saw that! It was around 2 am this morning and I had a zillion puter windows open!

Hermit's Cove Community Club?

It seems like the trailer might be a crimescene,because LE has kept it for so long.Between Misty's inconsistencies and the washing of the blankets,now finding the pink shirt.Why would she be wetting the bed there and bio family says she hasn't done that for two years?

All we have is Misty's word that Haleigh wet the bed, it's possible Haleigh didn't even wet the bed and that Misty was washing out another type of stain.. she may not have been washing at all for all we know with all her different stories she's told.. hopefully we'll get some more info during the pressor at 4pm

hmmm. maybe she went to the "bar" that night, someone saw her, knew ron was working, and went and took haleigh.

i would think we would have heard for sure before now that she was at this bar, though.

also, it seems more unlikely that someone would take the time to prop open the screen door if he knew no adults were home. the trailer was pretty secluded and i doubt the door slamming would alert anyone, but i guess it would only take a second to prop it open and ensure no noise was made. also, it could be hard to open (if it latched properly) while trying to leave with his hands full.

i hope misty isn't witholding info to try and save her relationship with ron. i guess she could be, and also trying to avoid ANY blame being placed on her. maybe in her mind.......what's the difference if i was there or not? i don't know who took her? maybe she didn't realize that the difference could be finding this child or not. and now she's dug her hole and sticking with her story.

i can't imagine misty and ron's relationship surviving this. i guess it could bond them, but i doubt it.

Wasn't the Amber Alert updated at one point to say that Haleigh was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove, or did it always say that?

Wasn't the Amber Alert updated at one point to say that Haleigh was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove, or did it always say that?

It always said that. It's the name of the trailer park.

Yeah,you're right about the bars,in one of her comments to her cousin Brandon,she said she wanted him to come visit again so they could go back to the club.She would have been 16,what club lets 16 yos hang out?

I think the rumor at this point of Misty being gone for three days is very plausible,because why else would RC's Mom feel it necessary for relatives to come check up on the kids?when kids are asleep,possibly?I can bet it wasn't the first time she's snuck out and who was watching the kids while RC and her were at bars?I can assure you if any relatives know of this they'll tell LE and if her relatives feel she's a suspect,they'll tell also,so people will not think she's done something to Haleigh,too many relatives to not say something one way or the other.They'd be more upset about Haleigh being missing than Misty getting in trouble for not being there.

i'm wondering if ron's mom's story about sending over a relative to drop of clothes and check on the kids is made up? misty didn't mention this other visitor in any of her interviews. if misty wasn't home, and misty believes this story, then misty would know that they know that misty wasn't there and they are hoping this will make misty finally come clean.

just a possibility.

Can Misty get charged with obstruction of an investigation for all her stories?

Did Ron's mother ever mention who the family members were who went by to drop off clothes and check on the kids? Just asking because maybe she is referring to the brother, I think it was, that Misty said came over already. I find it very strange for Ron's mother to say...check on the kids...when she is all over the media standing up for Misty and testifying how good she is with them and that she loved them like they were her own, my words there...cannot remember the exact quote that Ron's mother used.

I think that's why she can't describe what Haleigh was wearing at bedtime. I don't think she was there. I think she plopped the kids in front of the tv and left.

if she left them ALONE, i think it was after kids were in bed. these kids are way too old not to tell their dad that she's leaving them alone, if she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0
Back