2009.02.18 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelieable. How is KC and her "dream team" going to explain this one? To me, this is a HUGE nail in KC's coffin!
Her Defense team may say somethig like this...Casey had thought about giving Caylee away permanently to the Nanny, and hoped that she made the right decision by doing so....It won't fly in court but it is something I think they might use..

Edited to say, sorry, I see someone has addressed the stamp issue and decided it was a 37 cent stamp. I'm so busy trying to read all, I goofed. Can someone tell the newbies how to find the "private room" (if we are allowed) to read as the doc dumps come in? Thanks, and again, I'm tryin, never having posted anywhere before, it's all new to me but you guys do great!

Welcome to WS, wintrbabe:)

I'm sure LE is taking everything they can. Her whole entire childhood, teenage years, etc will come into play in the trial probably. Anthing could be relevant. They are the detectives, not us.

They could just want it for a handwritting sample too

I'll tell you something, Cindy Anthony loved that child. I have never seen so many toys and things for a 3 year old in my entire life.

That is what the date was. '03.
Why they needed it, is for LE to decide, I suppose.:)

She could have dated the Diary as 03 when she purchaced it (or gift) but maybe she never used it....

Maybe June 21, 08 was the first entry

Whew, I have made it through page 9 here on WS.

My comments so far: Remember that the dump site for Caylee's body had trash from all the years, not just Caylee's remains. Through rains, storms (hurricanes), and litterbugs, there will be trash there that blew in, floated in, was thrown in, etc. Luckily there is definitely trash related to Caylee's case, and other trash can be ruled out, perhaps.

The Kindercare sign could have been placed nearby and due to weather, floated into the area. I can see a daycare's desire to advertise near a housing development.

Looking into Caylee's room, wow. She was DOTED upon. Raising our children, we had plenty of financial means, but we never bought as much as the Anthonys did. A toddler only needs a few pairs of shoes because they outgrow them so readily. I can see that some of Caylee's little shoes were of different sizes. That photo makes me cry. I noticed that some of the brands are Target brands

How many pairs of sunglasses does a toddler need? I don't even think our children had any, maybe one pair just for playing. They had at least a dozen pair for her.

We discovered that no matter how many toys you buy for your young children, they have more fun with their own means of play, using imagination, physical activities like running, bikes, swimming. They tire of the toys that surround them all the time, almost becoming blind to them. Caylee had so many, there wasn't room to play.

Somebody was overcompensating in the toy and other tangibles department. A good yard sale would have cleaned up that problem!

I don't think the pink flag says "Preg. test", but who knows.

Now, to catch up on the pages of this thread.

her diary doesnt sound like she is saying she had a miscarriage but it does sound like MAYBE she had an abortion

just a guess,,

On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011.
do a search on the word.... " HENKEL" . yikes!!!! it sayssss.. KNIVES!!! OMG! THE one THAT WAS IN caseys car??????

dam her!!!!

Apparently, when you searched for "henkel", you missed that Henkel is a tape manufacturer. It's just the brand of tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025