2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have a shirt missing a collar at the A's and the collar is at the scene. And no one in that house wondered why the collar was gone? Cindy would have thrown a torn shirt away...unless......

oooh where did you read that? I am behind but that is interesting to say the least.

Apparently, when you searched for "henkel", you missed that Henkel is a tape manufacturer. It's just the brand of tape.

Wasn't there a Knife found at the scene too or was that a rumor?

I have a set of HENKEL knives.....Is there a Picture of the knife found at the scene?

if your knives aren't knock-offs then they say "J.A. HENCKELS"

No, there not "Knock-offs"...I paid $200 for 6 knives at Macy's so if they are I was robbed.

Anyway,,,,,there not the kind of knives youd just throw away so if there was one found at the scene I'd say that somebody was trying to dispose of it
I was trying to point out that you don't have a set of "HENKEL" knives. You have a set of "HENCKELS" knives.

They're two different companies. One is tape, the other cutlery.

The price of the stamp, might give us a clue.when did .42 cents come in?

.42 cent stamps became effective May of 2008. I believe .37 cent stamps started around 2002 and lasted until 2006, which is when they went up to .39 cents...however, you could still mail a greeting card (depending on size) using the .37 cent stamp only in 2007...especially when staying within the same state and not going across the country. The ink stamp shows FL on it.

OH yes, the diary. That brings on speculation! Wow.

As to the mention of KC's possibility of a miscarriage, who knows. I do remember reading one of the phone call logs where KC texted to her girlfriend (Amy H.) that she (KC) was having cramps for the first time in 3 or so years and it was really bad that day. Now I can't find that phone log to give you a link. I read so much last night. The cramps could have gone along with a miscarriage or not. It's speculation, but food for thought. However, I think this was in 2008 that KC mentioned that.

ETA: I notice the 42 cent stamp too. I think that's what it is. Notice the handwriting on the address part of the envelope? It's in a hand writing that could very well be a senior citizen. It looks like perhaps an arthritic or just stiff hand of an elderly person. Perhaps a grandparent or great grand parent/aunt, etc. It was very stylized writing, such as some of my German relatives, but I can't put a label on it!

I also see '03 written quitely clearly in the top left corner of the page that says Every Day is a Brand New Beginning.

I see the 03' too but that looks like it's written on the inside cover of the Book.

Pages may have been torn out or maybe she dated the diary itself when she first got it & never used it.

Anyway, we still don't know when she actually wrote the "Page In question" were she says that "She hopes she made the write decision"

We know it was June 21st but what year?

I have a set of HENKEL knives.....Is there a Picture of the knife found at the scene?

http://manco.com/

Henkel DUCT TAPE

Only one knife in this case - a stainless knife found in the Sunbird, washed by Cindy, and is in evidence since JULY.

No more knives. Sooooo, relax. It's okay.

I see the 03' too but that looks like it's written on the inside cover of the Book.

Pages may have been torn out or maybe she dated the diary itself when she first got it & never used it.

Anyway, we still don't know when she actually wrote the "Page In question" were she says that "She hopes she made the write decision"

We know it was June 21st but what year?

I am sure analysis will be able to determine when it was written or at least within a tight time frame.

It looks to me as if there are pages that have been torn out of the (diary). And it is possible that what is written June 21 is from 08

Looks like 08 to me. I can't save the pic from the slide show. Is anyone able to do so and enlarge it?

Diary date enlarged:

date-1.jpg

No, there not "Knock-offs"...I paid $200 for 6 knives at Macy's so if they are I was robbed.

Anyway,,,,,there not the kind of knives youd just throw away so if there was one found at the scene I'd say that somebody was trying to dispose of it

What fortytwo was saying is that the word HENKEL (on the tape) and the word HENCKEL'S (brand name of knives) are not the same word. I believe the documents say the word HENKEL was the brand name for the tape found. There was no mention whatsoever about knives.

The link doesn't work for me. Can you post what it says?

Based on the STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimem K9 (Lee Anthony)

Because no STR tryping results were obtained, the test specimens Q55 and Q56 are not eligible for entry into the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS)

No other serological or neclear DNA examinations were conducted.

I was trying to point out that you don't have a set of "HENKEL" knives. You have a set of "HENCKELS" knives.

They're two different companies. One is tape, the other cutlery.

Oh, I'm sorry.......please excuse my spelling "Error" I'll try & be more careful next time

I agree it was 2008, even if she never wrote down what year the diary was written, it would still be possible to find out based on details of previous entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse