DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diary date enlarged:

date-1.jpg

Definitely '03! IMO

I noticed that as well but dried blood would be darker and that material (what ever it is) looks really dirty and the red looks bright. I can't figure that one out. :waitasec:

It looks like either a K-Mart or Target plastic shopping bag...before Target went green (reusable, this year)

Oh, I'm sorry.......please excuse my spelling "Error" I'll try & be more careful next time
i wasn't trying to be snarky.

It's just that there's been more than enough confusion about knives.

Pic 3, those look like pill bottles. (the 3 bottles by the trash mound).

LE took pics of the A's medicine cabinet on one of the search warrants after Caylee's discovery. GA (and maybe CA) takes sleeping meds. When he threatened suicide - the labels were removed from the pill bottles do not have link but someone else will remember).... Hmmmnnn?

Based on the STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimem K9 (Lee Anthony)

Because no STR tryping results were obtained, the test specimens Q55 and Q56 are not eligible for entry into the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS)

No other serological or neclear DNA examinations were conducted.
Thanks, Patty!!

The Circo brand shorts that were with the remains is a Target brand or a brand carried by Target.

What fortytwo was saying is that the word HENKEL (on the tape) and the word HENCKEL'S (brand name of knives) are not the same word. I believe the documents say the word HENKEL was the brand name for the tape found. There was no mention whatsoever about knives.

I know what fortytwo was saying....I was responding to what another poster said........

Originally Posted by annettef49

"On the tape within a black oval was written the word "HENKEL". Also written on the tape was "Consumer Adhesives Inc. max temp 200'f Avon Ohio 44011.
do a search on the word.... " HENKEL" . yikes!!!! it sayssss.. KNIVES!!! OMG! THE one THAT WAS IN caseys car??????"

Not sure if this has been posted but the laundry bag found in the A's garage is the SAME kind found at the remains scene..

Is there a new thread re: EVIDENCE just released?

Can anyone make out what this evidence photo is? It's photo number 24. My imagination is running wild and it's making me nauseous as to what it looks like. I haven't been able to expand the picture to get a better look at what it says on the evidence tag and my eyes are old. :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

This is taken from http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html these documents on page 9, I typed it up because I felt it was important!

"Cynthia and George Anthony were home when the warrant was executed. While standing in the living room waiting to begin our search, Cynthia read a copy of the warrant I gave her. In the presence of all of us, she made a statement that one of Caylee's "Winnie The Pooh" blankets was missing."

Thank you.

i wasn't trying to be snarky.

It's just that there's been more than enough confusion about knives.

I really wasn't trying to be "Snarky" either I was just responding to Post #389

by annettef49

I thought maybe a Knife had been found at the scene - & your right I did Misspell 'Henckle" - "Henkle" - Henckel" ....However it's spelled.

anyway.....So there wasn't a knife found at the scene.....Henkle is the name of the Duct tape manufacturer

Correct?

Can anyone make out what this evidence photo is? It's photo number 24. My imagination is running wild and it's making me nauseous as to what it looks like. I haven't been able to expand the picture to get a better look at what it says on the evidence tag and my eyes are old. :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

I have NO clue but I don't like what I'm thinking :eek:

I can't read it either!

Possibly urine released after death?

or decomp fluids.

I wonder if they could get any DNA from the pregnancy test they found? Wonder if this is KC's and if so was it from Caylee or from another pregnancy? Was it positive if from another pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysisterskeeper