2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the heart looks raised to me, not like the one on the envelope. it's like... thick?

Looks that way to me too. Those kind of stickers are called "epoxy" or "bubble" stickers. I don't think it matches the heart on the purple envelope at all. The color doesn't match and the one on the envelope is a foil sticker.

That sticker looks like the heart shaped stickers that is seen in the photo with Casey and Annie?? I think holding her phone up .....there is a bunch of those type of stickers on that phone

much bigger pic of the heart:

45125442.jpg

I notice iridescent glitter in that sticker, thank so much for blowing it up because I didn't see that in the smaller photo.

i have 369 doc pages so far, uploading them to ws and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

patty g. Adding: we will make an announcement, perhaps in the todays news thread on where to find the documents in the private forum.

bumpin up!

I noticed the same thing....also, it's shape doesn't match the one on the envelope....MOO

I think the main point of the stickers is that the heart is sideways on both the envelope and the tape...

How many people put heart stickers sideways?!?!

Maybe I'm making a huge leap, but why would she keep something like that in a shoebox unless it...meant something. Maybe she wasn't a fastidious housekeeper, but imagine the odds of it still being there. Or at least one just like it.

That's a nail, I think. Not the biggest nail, but a staple at the very least. :)

That's not a huge leap at all. I bet that's the backing of the sticker they found on the remains.

Wonder if the white sediment in the Gatorade bottle could be Xanax or something? Maybe she was drugging Caylee's drink??? :confused:

if you remember.... SINCIN mentioned that Caylee didnt eat much, only popcorn and her tummy was upset. the day of the visit to see the GGF. Hmmmm,, if Casey was drugging her , maybe slowly then this would make Caylee feel ill and not eat much. do ya'll remember that being said.. i do. in fact SINCIN saidddd. Caylee didnt eat anything for dinner at the GG house the night of the visit at the nurseing home.

I notice iridescent glitter in that sticker, thank so much for blowing it up because I didn't see that in the smaller photo.

That heart does looked puffed, plus it is striped. Pink, dark pink and red. It would be easy to find matching ones if in the house.

Yep, I would say that was 2008 because she states she has made new friends and it's around the same time frame that all of her old friends said that she wasn't hanging around them much anymore because of all her "new" friends.

ETA: Notice the first part .. I have no regrets, just a bit worried.

What a witch!!

It's possible this entry was written a year or more before. Perhaps after coming to an acceptance of her pregnancy, perhaps after she broke off her engagement to JG. The sentiments wrtten would be fitting in those senarios as well.

Not defending her at all, just keeping an open mind regarding this piece of evidence.

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

Patty G. adding: We will make an announcement, perhaps in the Todays News thread on where to find the documents in the Private Forum.

Dude, you rock. :rocker:

Are crime scene photos part of this?

That's not a huge leap at all. I bet that's the backing of the sticker they found on the remains.

I would think so. Now that someone posted the enlarged version, the glittery red backing matches very well with the outside of the heart. It starts dark on the outside, and gradually becomes lighter toward the middle.

The perspective in both images is different, creating some size ambiguity, but I think it's a match.

How in the world did she not think she was going to get caught?!? Also, I have known people who use GHB. Generally these people are in the "club scene." Raver type people-techno music. From what I understand it's a pretty anti-social drug though. Sort of makes you in your own world.

Did you guys see this picture? Is that blood that is all over the fabric?

45125256.jpg

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

Patty G. adding: We will make an announcement, perhaps in the Todays News thread on where to find the documents in the Private Forum.

bumpitybump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member