DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
like this
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau

picture.php

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but this pic of KC's bedside table with what looks like a heart shaped plate with candles:eek: sitting right next to a bible,:rolleyes: and a purple ribbon wrapped around the vase with purple flowers....does it kinda look a bit like a weird shrine, a decorative confession.... whatever you wanna call it. Oh...i almost forgot to mention the shamrocks...cause maybe she was hoping for some luck with caylee never being found.....
Is it just melted wax, a picture or something else to the left of the heart?

biblesidetable.png

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but this pic of KC's bedside table with what looks like a heart shaped plate with candles:eek: sitting right next to a bible,:rolleyes: and a purple ribbon wrapped around the vase with purple flowers....does it kinda look a bit like a weird shrine, a decorative confession.... whatever you wanna call it. Oh...i almost forgot to mention the shamrocks...cause maybe she was hoping for some luck with caylee never being found.....
Is it just melted wax, a picture or something else to the left of the heart?

biblesidetable.png

These pictures were taken in December and Casey had been in jail for quite a while by then. I think it's probable that Cindy re-arranged many things in Casey's room in her absences. So we can't be sure this nightstand array was done by Casey.

I think arrowhead is a trowel used by searchers. There are several pictures like that.

For the other one. "Tiny blue thing" is pretty close.
I can't confirm this but as soon as I saw the little blue thing I was reminded of the officer talking about how they had tried to catch a live bug to give to the FBI but to no avail. He described it as metallic blue with red legs.

Tiny blue thing - part of toy stethescope ?

Part of Toy horse ?

These pictures were taken in December and Casey had been in jail for quite a while by then. I think it's probable that Cindy re-arranged many things in Casey's room in her absences. So we can't be sure this nightstand array was done by Casey.

Hmmm. Interesting point. We know that CA definately moved that room around, so I went back to look at the greta and denofrio int pics, and in july the table looked nothing like it does in the dec shot.....completely different. Its also in a different spot in the room, in front of the window.
Then by oct/nov the table has the vase of purple flowers, but I cant see what else in is the pic from the angle it was taken. gonna have to check the all the dates again to be sure. And watch the videos for like, the gazillianth time.:crazy::crazy:

This journal entry has been identified as having come out of a 2003 journal. It's unrelated to this case in that it came BEFORE the birth of Caylee and, quite frankly, it reveals nothing except that a young girl felt happy in a moment. Let's not make something out of nothing. The only relative thing we gain from this is her overall acceptance that "the end may justify the means" in her behaviors.

Do we know for sure this journal was written in 03. Just because she wrote that. Didn't she graduate in 03? Maybe I'm wrong.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I'm trying to catch up here but there's so much to read and so little time right now!

In the docs it mentions a Winnie The Pooh" balloon with "Hugs For You" on it was found in the area. I wonder if Casey had her own version of a funeral for Caylee??

I'm behind, sorry if this was already answered. It looks like a stuffed animal to me - gray fur with white and black plastic eyes? I can read one word in the second to last line - first word is "colored."

(I don't know if there's a way to be ahead here.) In any case, it is a plastic bag.

Done Seagull. Removed my reference line, too.

Here is one I am curious about: Just because it is being reported that the syringe may have been in the wrapper, I don't see anywhere that it says the wrapper was still intact, i.e. sealed, or if a used syringe had been shoved back into the wrapper.

I wish we had time to do a Gatorade test. Store the bottle outside for months to see if sediment would settle in it.

I may have one under my deck from the kids I will check. If not I am game, should the bottle just have a little gatoraide left in it. I will start today and write the date on the bottle. Give me a heads up if that is what you had in mind.:)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

picture.php

And photo 39 did they have wooden photo frames >

On the evidence sheets, they identify "a small piece of blue plastic" and "possible latex" so it could be either of those. Still looking.

ETA: Just found a notation for 2 more pieces of blue plastic and one piece of blue yarn.

Page 43 of the 201 page document states that photographic evidence is provided by Joy Wray.

On page 114 of the 201 document, it explains the picture of the trowel. They are photographing the pieces of black stuff which turns out to be part of the black plastic bag that are stuck on the trowel.

First off, I agree with alot of what is being said. Does anyone have a link to where the docs and pics are listed in entirety??? I think I have only see bits. of them.

Now my thoughts.

I don't think CA had anything to do with poor caylee no longer being with us. (that is all on KC). I do however believe she should be charged with something.... "I had someone walk the area", after months "her winnine the pooh blanket is missing" not giving correct hairbrushes..

My thoughts on diary. The inscription was made when given. There are pages ripped out. I believe CA ripped them out, possibly more incrimminating stuff on them...

The Book about tantrums. I would like to know if this book was there during the first search, or during Greta. Me thinks that this is a plant by none other than CA to set up a defense...

I do not trust CA... Just my opinion and sorry if this post is not where it should be...

i had classic pooh for my daughter. i never used the comforter, so maybe cindy just put it on the bed for gretas sake. maybe the blanket found with caylee was one of her favorites. i know my daughter at that age always had a blanket with her. imo

We also had classic pooh in my daughters nursery too. My daughter dragged the comforter with her everywhere for years. She still has it and sleeps with it now.....she's 11. :)

I may have one under my deck from the kids I will check. If not I am game, should the bottle just have a little gatoraide left in it. I will start today and write the date on the bottle. Give me a heads up if that is what you had in mind.:)

I have some really old bottles of Gatorade that I found the other day shoved into the back of the pantry. They're probably two or three years old but full, unopened bottles. Be glad to check those if it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth