2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
asking about buzzards in woods being checked out. He doesn't know about that.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131632&catid=17

SATSUMA, FL -- The mother, father and grandmother of Haleigh Cummings are at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office right now.

Moments ago, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, told First Coast News that deputies had told her to pick up Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and take her to the Sheriff's Office.

Griffis left in a hurry, according to First Coast News Chief Investigative reporter Jackelyn Barnard.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was taken there by the lead detective in the case.

reporter asking about report that buzzards have been spotted, and wanting to know if it has been checked out, detective said he was unaware of such a tip

It's only about a $16,000 reward, $10,000 of it is new money.

Well that's disappointing. :mad:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131632&catid=17

SATSUMA, FL -- The mother, father and grandmother of Haleigh Cummings are at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office right now.

Moments ago, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, told First Coast News that deputies had told her to pick up Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and take her to the Sheriff's Office.

Griffis left in a hurry, according to First Coast News Chief Investigative reporter Jackelyn Barnard.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was taken there by the lead detective in the case.

I pray they've found this little baby...

Bringing people back in is expected, etc etc

Did I hear Kathi B?

Tip came from the media.

asking about Misti not being home, said tip came from media, they are following up on it, won't reveal outcome

There was a vehicle processed, will not give out info on it.

Was a vehicle seized?? YES....... ((guessing that's our van???)))

tip about misty not being home being followed up on....tip came from the media

IDK if anyone else besides feel this way but I am starting to getting annoyed with the police in the investigation. I understand they want to keep things underwraps but come on. Why report you have the parents and grandmother at the Sherriffs office and then not follow up on that? This is BS.

a vehicle was seized in the beginning, searched, won't say whose vehicle or where it was

It's only about a $16,000 reward, $10,000 of it is new money.
Thank-God for the Carole Sund-Carrington Foundation!:clap: Also victims of vicious murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!