2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is my little man Ethan..... that was the last picture taken of him.... there is a thread here about him.... I think....

Oh wow... I am so sorry for your loss. He is precious. Hope I didn't upset you by asking. I will look for the thread. :blowkiss:

See, what you need to do is get yourself some of those tank tops with the built-in support. You can sleep in them and wear them all day.

They're good for two or three days' wear when you're addicted to websleuths.

(Totally OT).

Any gathering at the presser?!

Hahahahaha! Your comment drew me off the wall! (Everyone's got my words covered here, so I rarely feel the need to chime in.)

I keep thinking of an anonymous poster on topix.I had sent url to LE,it was odd,the person only posted three comments.And it all made no sense,first,the person said,"there will be no "Sign of Haliegh"until gf tells what she knows,then the person said,"trail to trailer for the gift" and "New to Florida".It was very odd,had nothing to do with what we were saying at the time and was just throwing odd comments.

See, what you need to do is get yourself some of those tank tops with the built-in support. You can sleep in them and wear them all day.

(Totally OT).

:clap:I resemble that remark:blowkiss:

Still praying...still refreshing!

(Totally OT).

Only 2 or 3 days? :eek:

From the above linked article

Officials originally thought Haleigh may have wandered outside on her own, but are now certain that she was abducted.

Did an official actually say that and I missed it?
Or is this journalistic license?

Good question, between this and the Caylee case there seems to be alot of that.:bang:

Some of the people commenting on the firstnews site said they called the TV station and that the police asked them to hold any more information until after the presser.

hahah, I dont think my family is gonna let me get away with frozen pizza AGAIN tonight. I did go into hubbys bathroom and spray bleach all over his toilet so he thinks I have done something today..

ROFLMAO..... and the other poster with the bra comment....

THANK YOU! I REALLY needed a laugh...... I am just on pins and needles.....

i guess it's not surprising that there isn't much info getting out before LE wants it to get out........

I keep thinking of an anonymous poster on topix.I had sent url to LE,it was odd,the person only posted three comments.And it all made no sense,first,the person said,"there will be no "Sign of Haliegh"until gf tells what she knows,then the person said,"trail to trailer for the gift" and "New to Florida".It was very odd,had nothing to do with what we were saying at the time and was just throwing odd comments.

:eek: That's creepy1 What kinda clandestine remarks are those for someone to make? I'm glad you reported to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose