2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either...I think my PC is going to blow up.

Shall we call one of these reporters and find out WTH is oing on, perhaps remind thenm that WE are sitting here glued to our monitors?

LOL! Yes apparently they dont realize that I have been glued to my monitor for 2 days, I JUST NOW got around to putting a bra on and getting dressed and its been every man for himself around here!

ALOT going on today.... it is very hard to keep up.... hope the presser has something.....

I just keep thinking about Ron.... and see that picture of him fishin with Haleigh..... I am REALLY worried about him........

O/T Di... is that a pic of your son that passed away??? :confused:

ALOT going on today.... it is very hard to keep up.... hope the presser has something.....

I just keep thinking about Ron.... and see that picture of him fishin with Haleigh..... I am REALLY worried about him........

Me too. The photo of Ron kneeling on the ground crying just breaks my heart.

Who do you folks on twitter follow for the lastest news on this? I just installed it.

LOL! Yes apparently they dont realize that I have been glued to my monitor for 2 days, I JUST NOW got around to putting a bra on and getting dressed and its been every man for himself around here!

:too much info:

See, what you need to do is get yourself some of those tank tops with the built-in support. You can sleep in them and wear them all day.

They're good for two or three days' wear when you're addicted to websleuths.

(Totally OT).

Any gathering at the presser?!

They have been following hundreds of leads, maybe the FBI is on to something. She could be out of state, I remember the grandmother saying she kept feeling she was in GA or Alabama. My feeling all along has been that she is long gone from that area. The could just want to tell the family about a lead out of state before they announce it at the presser. Maybe an arrest? Could we be that lucky? I sure hope so. Trying to think positive thoughts.

It's still up.
If they found a body though, the Amber Alert wouldn't come down right that second. It would take a few hours for LE to take it down, I'd think.

Yes, they would give it enough time to make sure all the family members had been notified.

hahah, I dont think my family is gonna let me get away with frozen pizza AGAIN tonight. I did go into hubbys bathroom and spray bleach all over his toilet so he thinks I have done something today..

lmao, glad to hear i'm not the only one. I hope we find out something soon, I have to run around and clean like i've been doing it all day. UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose