2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No boats out today.

Not sure if vehicle is in LE possession.

Are they looking for her in Tenn? Every place is a place of interest.

I swear that's KathiB.

Sounds like a WSer at heart asking those questions.....

Could they be taking them to identify a... oh God I can't even write it... body?

I have no idea what the protocol is.

Wish somebody there knew about the parents being at the station and would ask them about that.

They did. It was answered briefly that as info comes in, bringing people back in is expected. My words, not their exact ones.

I thought you guys would be interested in knowing that on this other board that I go to(which is completely unrelated to the case) that there is a local on that board who said everyone in town is saying Misty had something to do with it.

What a waste?! I still wanna know why the parents are there and NONE of the media asked that?!

Exactly. He said he'd take one more question, and the reporter completely WASTED the opportunity. That would have been my FIRST question.

I really think we are going to have big news later. I really do.

You know what this sounds to me,they called parents in and the main thing for the presser was to talk about the reward.I'm wondering if they feel she was kidnapped for ransom or if it someone who has her that could be enticed to give her up for money?Misty was not with Ronald,I think she talked,parents were brought in for the new info she's given.

No news is good news. Maybe she's still alive...let's keep the faith.

Remember the Atlanta Child murders when LE knew it was likely a black perp because nobody ever saw anything. But the public was allowed to follow the rumor it was a white perp. LE did this to lead the perp into feeling confident they weren't on to him...Then shwoooooosh....LE moved in when the time was right.

i wonder if they called the parents in to inform them of the rewards being put up and so the parents could thank whomever was putting up the rewards?

Could they be taking them to identify a... oh God I can't even write it... body?

I have no idea what the protocol is.

I'm afraid my thoughts went that direction too, ElizaAvalon. :(

If not identification...preparing them for something that is about to break (i.e. if forensic results back and what direction that will take them...).

We have pics of them going to station...I still think something is up. JMO

Please see my post #229. Why would LE send Crystals mom to go get her and bring her back to the station? They have RC & MC there. Why would they need them all there right at this specific time? I wonder if they found her and it's not good? In that case, would they keep MC there, while the true bio parents are being informed? Another thing, if MC isn't an emancipated minor, why isn't RC being arrested? I know it would probably be in bad taste when given such circumstances, but still...according to Florida law, is he allowed to have a sexual relationship with MC? Somebody posted the age of consent as being older. I thought I saw it before as stated 16/18 under a Florida law site. It's really bugging me that they called everybody to the office. I guess it could be any number of reasons...:waitasec:

If they were only bringing people back in for questions, why not just call and ask them to come in? The lead Det. picks up Ron and gm is dispatched to get bio mom.....are they just doing these things for the drama??

Tip that Misty was not home came from public/media, hmmmm Do the mean WS???

It was first posted elsewhere before the rumor was brought here..that is what the person posting it said.

Please see my post #229. Why would LE send Crystals mom to go get her and bring her back to the station? They have RC & MC there. Why would they need them all there right at this specific time? I wonder if they found her and it's not good? In that case, would they keep MC there, while the true bio parents are being informed? Another thing, if MC isn't an emancipated minor, why isn't RC being arrested? I know it would probably be in bad taste when given such circumstances, but still...according to Florida law, is he allowed to have a sexual relationship with MC? Somebody posted the age of consent as being older. I thought I saw it before as stated 16/18 under a Florida law site. It's really bugging me that they called everybody to the office. I guess it could be any number of reasons...:waitasec:

I think they have Misty at the station and she is telling what happened. I can see them needing everyone there for that. That's just my gut feeling. I thought last night with the shirt info and then the she might not be there tip that LE was upping the pressure...and I think it worked.

They still have the alert up at firstcoastnews so makes me think there is still something to the parents being there that LE's not sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul3398