2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, LE has proof that Misti did something to Hayleigh and he wanted Ronald and Crystal's help geting her to fess up. Maybe their having a pow-wow to discuss their plan. Maybe they just had them come down to discuss the best way to fry cat fish. I donno, that's how LE seemed to portrait it and I think on the contrary they called them down there for more then shooting the crap.

Mercy, mercy, mercy!!!

I'm another one who is just about ready for a beer! I couldn't get to the school to pick my son up quick enough so I could get back here and see what was going on!

I cannot believe that they would call the parents in just to inform them that the reward had been upped! Of course, I am very grateful it has.

I think there is going to be more to come this evening about this!!!

I like Dominique Pape Special Agent in Charge

Reporter: Are you looking for Haleigh in Tennessee?

Pape: I'm lookin' for Haleigh wherever she at. I do not have her, so I'm looking and I'm looking for the information that will get to her recovery. I will search anyplace, anywhere, that I can come up with that child.

Reporter: Is Tennessee a State of interest?

Pape: Everyplace is a State of interest until I get the recovery, til this team gets that recovery there is not anyplace that's not a place of interest until we get her.

Reporter: Are you discouraged?

Pape: No, you gotta look at this team and the members that are out there. Are we frustrated? Absolutely, we wish we had this resolved day one, within 3 hours. But discouraged, absolutely not.

Another Reporter: How costly has this investigation been as far as man hours, resources?

Pape: Ma'am, with all due respect I'm not really worried about the cost today. It's about the recovery of a young little girl. So not even a worry. We will do whatever it takes to get this recovery.

This dude rocks...he's my new hunny...lol

thanks for the updates guys - i turned the TV on at 4 - local channels, news channels, nothing - must have been a 30 second presser.

thanks for the updates guys - i turned the TV on at 4 - local channels, news channels, nothing - must have been a 30 second presser.

It was very short. He initially cut it off after the reward info saying ok, that's all I have, bye. But the reporters kept asking questions. lol.

i think they know misty "did it", but they don't have a case against her. they don't want to arrest and charge her without a body.

Please see my post #229. Why would LE send Crystals mom to go get her and bring her back to the station? They have RC & MC there. Why would they need them all there right at this specific time? I wonder if they found her and it's not good? In that case, would they keep MC there, while the true bio parents are being informed? Another thing, if MC isn't an emancipated minor, why isn't RC being arrested? I know it would probably be in bad taste when given such circumstances, but still...according to Florida law, is he allowed to have a sexual relationship with MC? Somebody posted the age of consent as being older. I thought I saw it before as stated 16/18 under a Florida law site. It's really bugging me that they called everybody to the office. I guess it could be any number of reasons...:waitasec:

How do you know they are having sex?

Hey,if newsstation called in LE station and they were told to hold info till presser,maybe the whole presser was to speak to those holding Haleigh?Parents called in quickly,a bigger reward,$10,000 more is alot of money.

Hey,if newsstation called in LE station and they were told to hold info till presser,maybe the whole presser was to speak to those holding Haleigh?Parents called in quickly,a bigger reward,$10,000 more is alot of money.

If that were the case, why didn't they have Ron and Crystal at the presser putting another public plea out?

OK so you seasoned sleuthers, tell me ... why do they usually call in the parents?

I dont want to even think it.. but sounds like to give them bad news.. and to indentify remains..

I PRAY this is not the case.

Something is up tho...

Mercy, mercy, mercy!!!

I'm another one who is just about ready for a beer! I couldn't get to the school to pick my son up quick enough so I could get back here and see what was going on!

I cannot believe that they would call the parents in just to inform them that the reward had been upped! Of course, I am very grateful it has.

I think there is going to be more to come this evening about this!!!

I'm sure we could mosey on over to the basement party and they'd have drinks for us...:)
After we get into these docs I think we're all gonna need a drink!

You don't think gf traded for drugs if she was threatened,do you?:eek: If a reward was offered it could satisfy them possibly or maybe they showed up and took her till they got thier money?

OK so you seasoned sleuthers, tell me ... why do they usually call in the parents?

Where detectives pick them up and rush them in? Sadly, because a body is found. Not sure about this case though.

How many times did GA get called down to LE office? How many times did CA and KC? GA went alot more times to discuss things. IMO they would have called Ronald down there to chat with LE about their questions, or Ronald AND Misti.

Misti's not down there and I see no purpose in calling mom and grandma down for some routine questions.

They would not go to the police station to identify remains. They are brought in because there is news and they want to tell them all something at the same time. This could be anything from her being found alive (Elizabeth Smart) or that a body has been found or that they have a theory/are about to make an arrest or name someone as a POI.

You don't think gf traded for drugs if she was threatened,do you?:eek: If a reward was offered it could satisfy them possibly or maybe they showed up and took her till they got thier money?
druggies, drug lords, mules, dealers, users do not take children in exchange for anything. They shoot first and ask questions later. IMO this had nothing to do with drug money or money owed. Now HC might have gotten into something and possibly ingested it - but that's a whole different story.

How many times did GA get called down to LE office? How many times did CA and KC? GA went alot more times to discuss things. IMO they would have called Ronald down there to chat with LE about their questions, or Ronald AND Misti.

Misti's not down there and I see no purpose in calling mom and grandma down for some routine questions.

We dot not know if Misty is there. They did say in the presser that they had interviewed her and Ron again today...she might still be there...which is what I think.

I dont want to even think it.. but sounds like to give them bad news.. and to indentify remains..

I PRAY this is not the case.

Something is up tho...

Surely not after that presser :confused:

IMO if they'd found Haleigh they would've delayed the presser and likes others have said, the press would've been all over the news.

They would not go to the police station to identify remains. They are brought in because there is news and they want to tell them all something at the same time. This could be anything from her being found alive (Elizabeth Smart) or that a body has been found or that they have a theory/are about to make an arrest or name someone as a POI.

ITA bout the remains, especially after this many days....It could be she's been found alive. I hope there is a pending arrest.

Or they want family members away from Misty for a bit......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial