2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But,did someone else make a deal with the SO for Haleigh,someone that needed the money?

Well,now that you say that,it is funny,didn't even think about that.LOL

LE has interviewed Misty's cousin.

Question: I live in Texas and not all that familiar with Florida weather, is it warm enough there to live in a tent, especially during the night, our nights here in west Texas are 35 to 45 degrees, could not stay in a tent.

there's supposed to be a frost advisory for their area tonight, so I'd have to say no... bit too cold to be sleeping under the stars IMO and I love the cold!

I like this Grandma,about the only one believable.Wow,grandma has not spoke with Misty and she was taken before 1pm.That is interesting.Misty was at the tent site,next door when she was taken today.Strange she hasn't contacted the family there.

every time i see the father i get the impression that he has a good idea who took her, anyone else get that sense? im not saying he is guilty of anything, just something about how he is talking makes me think he has a suspect in mind.

Nancy talking about MC going in for more questioning today. RC mother (live from tent) doesn't know details of why MC was being questioned. RC heart is breaking. TN believes LE wanted to see MC, came and got her today. Pink pajama top found outside back door? question by Nancy; TN not sure where it was found. TN: "we don't want to interfere with anything LE is doing; just want to bring Haleigh home". She's crying now.

The candles stay lit for Haleigh every day...that did it. Who has tissues?

Grandma's trying to keep from crying when asked about Misty,I think she's knowing something.She said they don't get much info,just before pressers.Oh,she said her son could not go back in trailer if he could.He told her he would not leave unless somebody makes him.She said you couldn't stop him if he knew where Haleigh was.He's searching alone,spends days looking for Haleigh.Grandma's breaking my heart,says he prays and searches everyday.

Police said nothing to grandmother about the sighting in TN...she saw it on TV.

Teresa.............Misty was taken to the sheriffs station for questioning today. Ron's having a hard time........a very hard time. NG says it was Misty that alerted LE that she found the pink shirt. Teresa says they're not getting much information. Teresa is crying and her voice is shaky tonight. Showing candles burning in the background. She says Ron is out searching every day. He's not worried about his job, just wants Haleigh home. In regards to the sighting in TN, she heard it on TV - not from LE.

Misty is the one who alerted police that they had found the pink shirt outside the door?? Did I hear this correctly?

I hate to say this, considering the subject matter, but did the caption "Live from family tent" almost make anyone else giggle or have i just had way too much birthday cake?

No I started giggling and told my husband that Nancy needs to quit saying that, and why do they have the "from family tent" under the live why not say live from Florida, and why are those people staying in a tent anyway, don't they have relatives they can stay with or is the tent on the property where the mobile home is, and Ron doesn't want to leave in case Haleigh comes back??? Maybe???:confused:

Misty is the one tha alerted police that they had found the pink shirt outside the door?? Did I hear this correctly?

Wait last I heard, it was INSIDE the door, with the rest of the laundry. Did that change too?

Grandma's trying to keep from crying when asked about Misty,I think she's knowing something.She said they don't get much info,just before pressers.Oh,she said her son could not go back in trailer if he could.He told her he would not leave unless somebody makes him.She said you couldn't stop him if he knew where Haleigh was.He's searching alone,spends days looking for Haleigh.Grandma's breaking my heart,says he prays and searches everyday.

Bless his heart......I pray for Ron and his family and that he finds Haleigh soon!:(

Misty is the one who alerted police that they had found the pink shirt outside the door?? Did I hear this correctly?
Misty alerted LE about the shirt, but grandma Teresa doesn't know for sure where it was found. At least that's what I understood.

Maybe the RSO has a built in ground place or place behind a wall or something,but no,this one has a trailer,wonder how much land he has there?And I wonder where he was last night,they were searching there today.Could that tree chair have been his,if it was within the mile radius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth