2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... this is so hard to watch tonight. Just heartbreaking....especially the part about where NG asked the mom what Rons day is like and she says "he gets up every morning and finds someone, anyone, who will let him search with them"....

Yes another changed story about the shirt.....but this one may be NG's fault.

It seems that NG is almost getting eher names mixed up...she has to apuse every time she says haleigh.

Crystal's Mom's on now,she says they keep taking Misty in so many times,they've taken Misty in three different times.

Police said nothing to grandmother about the sighting in TN...she saw it on TV.

Heartbreaking to watch this Grandmother. She said she understands that LE cannot tell them everything and they're doing all they can to find Haleigh. Good for her!

Nancy's showing background video of the blue tents where family's living along with many candles lit for Haleigh. Crystal's mother, Marie is on now. Nancy asked her about how many times LE has talked to Misty then cut her off and went to a commercial break. I think her answer was three times though. :waitasec:

Well,I think we might know more about the case than tv reporters.:rolleyes:

Maternal Grandmother and Crystal.........grandmother says they've taken Misty in so many times it seems like she might know something. She says LE has questioned her 3 times that she knows of.

(I wonder if she's been taken to the Sheriffs Station three times, or is that three times including interviews there at the family tent?)

Yeah,I heard Crystal talking on wftv video today,she's trying not to go off on Misty.I sure would,but I feel they're all trying to keep Misty talking and not lawyer up.

Maternal Grandmother and Crystal.........grandmother says they've taken Misty in so many times it seems like she might know something. She says LE has questioned her 3 times that she knows of.

(I wonder if she's been taken to the Sheriffs Station three times, or is that three times including interviews there at the family tent?)

She said "taken her out"...so I guess station?

Yesterday in one of the articles, it seemed like the grandmother was having a hard time acting like they believed Misty, today, Crystal is having the same problem. Someone, most likely LE told them to act like they believed her, IMO.

And was it just me or was the mother a little less robotic just now?

That Griffis has attitude,she'd be good on here sleuthing.:)

That 911 is so sad with Ronald,God help the person who did this.

oooo Crystal thinks Misty knows something.

just to be clear, at least from what i thought i heard; i think crystal was asked "why are they talking to her so many times?" and she replied "because they must think she knows something"

i dont think crystal was saying that SHE believes misty knows something that she isnt saying.

please correct me if im wrong. :)

It seemed LE too was making a point to say Misty would be leaving after the interview and was not under arrest,she holds the key to what happened.IMO

Well,Mom's not the one to be talking about drugs,saw her dried pot plants hanging up.

Caller asking if the house was checked for drugs.
Mother says she doesn't know if the family was checked for drugs...I guess that means she wasn't.

Is there anyone in this case that knows anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth