2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more than obivious to ME that Crystal and her Mom suspect Misty of something.

They want to find Haleigh,first?Would they be checking DNA on Haleigh's bedding,brick and such?

Maternal grandmother says someone may have put Haleigh in clean clothes before taking her out of the house.

I felt she was saying this in a sarcastic way.."whoever took her put her in FRESH CLEAN CLOTHES"....

Did Bio-mom just tell Nancy she has never been in that house? Nancy was asking if any clothes were missing of Haleigh's and Crystal said "I have never been in that house, I have no idea."

Now I know she said on another Nancy show that she had been in the house. Nancy was asking her mother about something and the mother said she didn't know because she had never been in the house and bio-mom then said that she had been in the house. :waitasec:

HOLD THE PHONE>>>
How could Misty have found the shirt INSIDE when all reports say that neither her nor Ron are allowed in as it is an active crime scene? If she found the shirt inside, then it had to be that night.
Am I right or overthinking here?

. .. .AND PASS THE AMMUNITION lol

Hi Not_my_kids. I read the police took Mistyv over to the trailer on Monday to take a look-see, and she found it then. xox

she should already have a lawyer she is still a minor. Unless her parents are with her during???? otherwise she has rights as a minor.
Here they give you a ticket for underage smoking

I am sick of KC,had to get away from case,too upset about Caylee.Seven months was enough for me and now it's back again.I just want her charged and in prison,in population to be exact.

Hi, I heard on FOX today it will probably be at least a year before the trial starts :confused::confused:

HOLD THE PHONE>>>
How could Misty have found the shirt INSIDE when all reports say that neither her nor Ron are allowed in as it is an active crime scene? If she found the shirt inside, then it had to be that night.

They prefaced it saying that Misty was allowed in the house briefly.

(I wonder if LE is letting Ron and Misty in for clean clothes and personal belongings)

Yes,CS never went in trailer,they had a meeting place when it was time for her to get the kids and drop them off.And I think the Mom and Grandma have always suspected MC,but because of CS's having visitations only,they don't want to not be able to see him,IMO.Plus,if you noticed the media was really landblasting her and her Mom about coming against RC.And all of those myspace pics of dried pot plants,I would have been worried of looking bad,too.:eek:

A year,that's a long time for the little... to not have computer,texts and cellphone,not to mention no friends to steal from.

HOLD THE PHONE>>>

In the article about the shirt, they state that Misty was in the house with LE going over the night of the disappearance that's when she found the shirt.

. .. .AND PASS THE AMMUNITION lol

Hi Not_my_kids. I read the police took Mistyv over to the trailer on Monday to take a look-see, and she found it then. xox

That makes sense. I am only half hearing the show. I have a very sugared up kid right now. Of course I'm not sugared up, because Mommy's never eat too much sugar...never. :crazy:

I think the DNA is coming from the cinderblock - early on they (TH's) were all talking about the new "touch DNA" - don't know how long that takes tho.

That makes sense. I am only half hearing the show. I have a very sugared up kid right now. Of course I'm not sugared up, because Mommy's never eat too much sugar...never. :crazy:

Your nose is gonna grow........:rolleyes:

They prefaced it saying that Misty was allowed in the house briefly.

(I wonder if LE is letting Ron and Misty in for clean clothes and personal belongings)

Hi Leila, That is interesting.

They won't be allowed back in as long as the trailer is an active crime scene I don't think. That could be months, maybe until Haleigh is found.

I am sure the rent goes on, but Ron won't be able to pay that cause he isn't even back working yet. I don't know if the family has that kind of backing. Does the Sheriff pick up the tab, or some non-profit organization?

Does anyone know how they do things there?

tehcloser
I was looking at the faces and clicking on more,there's a little guy with a growing nose,so cute.

There was the couple on a video yesterday talking about how Haleigh was so sweet and they liked Ronald.I don't they'll charge him for the rent.

Hi Leila, That is interesting.

They won't be allowed back in as long as the trailer is an active crime scene I don't think. That could be months, maybe until Haleigh is found.

I am sure the rent goes on, but Ron won't be able to pay that cause he isn't even back working yet. I don't know if the family has that kind of backing. Does the Sheriff pick up the tab, or some non-profit organization?

Does anyone know how they do things there?

Well at this time, they are victims, so I am sure the victims funds can help a little... This money comes from anyone who gets in trouble with the law... they pay a small amount to a victims assistance fund, which is used for things like this... That's how it is where I live anyway.

There was the couple on a video yesterday talking about how Haleigh was so sweet and they liked Ronald.I don't they'll charge him for the rent.

Honestly, they are the first people I thought about when they announced there was a 10,000 reward from an antonymous person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor