2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller wants to know if family (RC?) was checked out for drug use or drugs found in the house. Nancy passes question to Crystal. Doesn't know. ???

Misty was not cuffed and seems to have been taken back to the scene.

Caller asking was family checked out for drug use..........Crystal says she has no idea. T. J. Hart says they haven't heard of drugs being in the home. AMW correspondant says a lot of evidence taken out of the mobile home. Ron and Misty are being cooperative.

That 911 is so sad with Ronald,God help the person who did this.

I have a problem with his angry outburst, that tells me he is prone to violence and using the b*tch work against his girlfriend tells me he has a lack of respect towards women, to him we are perhaps second class citizens, very much the macho attitude, didn't his ex wife or her mom refer to him as controlling???

DNA results don't take 10 days,unless they don't have anyone to compare it to.IF it was a RSO it would be in system.Mike Brooks said something struck him,he said to Misty,"Youall are playing games."Uh Oh No,Mike says,got to be a reason he was talking to Misty like that.

Mike Brooks on now commenting on RC 911 call "Y'all are playing games" MB wants to know who RC was talking to. And he also brings up RC calling MC "dumb B girlfriend" on tape. Nancy's downplaying it as meaning nothing.

Crystal says MC's changing stories bother her and now MC is the one who supposedly found Haleigh's shirt.

I made a thread on this (prob shouldnt have) but doesnt it bug anyone else that Misty is smoking in all the vids? She's 17, its underage and illegal, yet no one is doing anything about it. I understand that they have bigger problems but laws are laws.

Crystal admits that it bothers her how many times Misty has been taken in. Worried over the story changes and the fact that Misty found the shirt. Hoping that Misty had nothing to do with it. Shirt was found in the house, with the rest of the laundry. NG had it wrong the first time.

Crystal........doesn't know what to make of Misty being questioned so many times, and why her story has changed. She says that Ron told her that the shirt had been found "in the house", and she learned today from a newspaper that it was Misty that found it in a laundry basket. Crystal hasn't ever been in the house

Crystal says she hopes Misty has nothing to do with this,kids told her they loved MIsty.Crystal says detective told her they found the shirt Haleigh was wearing."We found the shirt in the house."Wait a minute,Misty washed clothes and dirty clothes basket was outside of the back door,is that on porch?No way,door would have had to be unlocked.She said she washed blankets that night.

Maternal grandmother says someone may have put Haleigh in clean clothes before taking her out of the house.

I made a thread on this (prob shouldnt have) but doesnt it bug anyone else that Misty is smoking in all the vids? She's 17, its underage and illegal, yet no one is doing anything about it. I understand that they have bigger problems but laws are laws.

Not sure about Florida, but here, 17 year olds can't buy cigarettes that is illegal, but I've never heard of one being charged for smoking under 18..:confused:

Did Misty give Haleigh to someone because she was angry at Ronald???Was it a game,why would Ronald say that?

HOLD THE PHONE>>>
How could Misty have found the shirt INSIDE when all reports say that neither her nor Ron are allowed in as it is an active crime scene? If she found the shirt inside, then it had to be that night.
Am I right or overthinking here?

Not sure about Florida, but here, 17 year olds can't buy cigarettes that is illegal, but I've never heard of one being charged for smoking under 18..:confused:

I know here in California kids get busted for this all the time. There's a corner where the HS kids hang out and smoke and they get taken in.

i somehow missed any mention of DNA before tonight - where did they supposedly find questionable DNA that they sent for testing ? the door ?

It's 18 here, too. But frankly, most people who smoke start long before 18, and I don't ever see anyone being busted for it. I think my father had his first cigarette at 10. He passed away at only 64 from emphasyma. :furious:

I think they're not arresting Misty,because they want her to talk,if they bring charges,she gets a lawyer as with Casey.

Heck, she's 17 (just turned in December, I think) and she's living with a 25 year old man who calls her a b*tch, so there seems' to be alot of boundaries being violated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth