2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this SO, LE stated that he is not connected to this case now. I wonder what time his curfue (sp) is up at night. Only speculating, let's say it is up at 10pm, MC leaves the house at 8pm after she puts the children to bed. The SO comes in and takes Haleigh. He could be back home by his 10pm curfue. Depending on MC's condition when she comes in, she may not have noticed Haleigh missing and just fell into bed. Or........maybe she didn't get home till around 3am, and tried to call RC at that time. I know I am reaching way out there, just speculating.

LE has interviewed Misty's cousin.

Can someone clear up my confusion. Is the cousin of Misty's the one that was there the night Haleigh was missing? Is he from Tennessee,and is he suspected in relation to the sighting of Haleigh in Tennessee? Who did they say had gone back to Tennessee?

Nancy's on again for anybody who missed it the first time! :)

Question: I live in Texas and not all that familiar with Florida weather, is it warm enough there to live in a tent, especially during the night, our nights here in west Texas are 35 to 45 degrees, could not stay in a tent.

I just read that it will be near freezing tonight.

Yes another changed story about the shirt.....but this one may be NG's fault.

sorry if this has been said...i read somewhere on here earlier today that when law enforcement had mc inside the house she found the shirt in the laundry pile and told le that she was sure thats what she was wearing

Thanks, Panthera! I watched it earlier, but was interrupted by the phone. (You would think my family would know by now not to call me during NG!! LOL)

Originally Posted by tehcloser
Yes another changed story about the shirt.....but this one may be NG's fault.
No. MC stated this in a long interview in the Jacksonville newspaper, IIRC. They have the most indepth interview with MC as I have seen to date. Good job.

In the interview Wednesday, Croslin said Haleigh watched “Madagascar” and “AirBud” with her brother, then snuggled beneath a blanket in a pink Hannah Montana top. She reported Haleigh was wearing that top when she disappeared.

However, Croslin said she found the shirt on Monday, when she was allowed back inside the doublewide mobile home for the first time since the disappearance. She was there to discuss the layout of the mobile home with investigators and was looking for the clothes Haleigh wore her last day at school.

She then saw the Hannah Montana shirt in a laundry pile by the back door. “When I put her blanket on she had that shirt on,” Croslin told the Times-Union on Wednesday.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

I have a problem with his angry outburst, that tells me he is prone to violence and using the b*tch work against his girlfriend tells me he has a lack of respect towards women, to him we are perhaps second class citizens, very much the macho attitude, didn't his ex wife or her mom refer to him as controlling???

nobody knows how they would react, I know if my hubby came home and i was standing at the door tellinghim his son was gone. He probably would say some choice words to me for not calling the police before he got home

I don't hold anything Ron said against him on that 911 call, he was frantic. not thinking about anything but is daughter at that time

I gotta tell ya....if my child was missing I would probably be saying some choice words myself...among other things. I can't judge him for that at all....he was probably pretty close to in shock.

Mike Brooks on now commenting on RC 911 call "Y'all are playing games" MB wants to know who RC was talking to. And he also brings up RC calling MC "dumb B girlfriend" on tape. Nancy's downplaying it as meaning nothing.

Crystal says MC's changing stories bother her and now MC is the one who supposedly found Haleigh's shirt.

My opionion. RC was making the comment about "playing games" to LE. With as much history as he's had with LE with all his other drug charges, it's probably not the first time he has said something like that to them.
Also, with all that past history with drug charges, surely!!! LE searched for drugs in the home, or tested somebody!!!!

Thanks, Panthera! I watched it earlier, but was interrupted by the phone. (You would think my family would know by now not to call me during NG!! LOL)
I always seem to pick up more the 2nd time she's on too. :) I'm curious about that car that was seized by LE ~ not saying who it belongs to or what relevance it has. :waitasec:

I can relate. My daughter calles me from work,and I can't talk to her because of this case. She said she is going to call the cable company and have them shut off my TV, if I don't get my nose off this case. Thats okay if she does, because I still have my comupter and all ya'll Websluths buddys.

My opionion. RC was making the comment about "playing games" to LE. With as much history as he's had with LE with all his other drug charges, it's probably not the first time he has said something like that to them.
Also, with all that past history with drug charges, surely!!! LE searched for drugs in the home, or tested somebody!!!!
And I'd think with the rap sheet for drugs, one of the first questions also would be who he knows now that might want revenge, like pay up and you'll get your child back. MOO

I always seem to pick up more the 2nd time she's on too. :) I'm curious about that car that was seized by LE ~ not saying who it belongs to or what relevance it has. :waitasec:
Me too!!!!! I'm am somewhat confused about the "car-s". We heard that a vehicle was found the past weekend in the TES search. Now this car - was it found in the woods? I thought I heard somewhere else that it was a car that was parked on the street when LE came and got it. Heard it was a RAV-4. I just wish LE would at least tell the public - we have 1 -2 -3 vehicles that we are processing.

Dazed and confused......

And I'd think with the rap sheet for drugs, one of the first questions also would be who he knows now that might want revenge, like pay up and you'll get your child back. MOO

You're EXACTLY RIGHT.

Ron's language was nothing worse than what I hear all day, every day on cable tv. He gets a complete pass from me on the 911 call. IF MC was stoned on pot, there is nothing like a major emergency to ruin the high. She would have sobered immediately. Do they smoke pot? Probably, but who cares? It doesn't mean they deserve what has happened to them. You can bet that if any of them have any suspicions about anyone, they are telling LE during the interviews and not saying it to the reporters.

Of course, everyone is going to look at Misty. She is the last person known to have seen the child alive and was there when the child disappeared. She is the best witness LE has and she just isn't all that bright but I think she is being honest.

Yes, I think it is probable that the kidnapper would strip the tee shirt off and cover the child with something else - maybe didn't want to transfer fibers.

NG has everything turned inside out and upside down. I can barely watch her anymore. Once I read here, then listen to her I just want to spit with all that spin and all the 1/2 truths. "LE seizes Red Rav4!". Uh no, NG. Wrong. Your are mixing up your stories.

Me too!!!!! I'm am somewhat confused about the "car-s". We heard that a vehicle was found the past weekend in the TES search. Now this car - was it found in the woods? I thought I heard somewhere else that it was a car that was parked on the street when LE came and got it. Heard it was a RAV-4. I just wish LE would at least tell the public - we have 1 -2 -3 vehicles that we are processing.

Dazed and confused......
I think the first car we heard about was one that Chad Reynolds had "borrowed" on 2/1, later found abandoned. This RAV4 is a mystery as to how it could be connected to Haleigh's disappearance, if at all. :confused: Maybe we'll hear more on it tomorrow, hopefully!

i somehow missed any mention of DNA before tonight - where did they supposedly find questionable DNA that they sent for testing ? the door ?

I don't remember anything about DNA either. What did I miss?:waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth