2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember anything about DNA either. What did I miss?:waitasec::waitasec:
LE is doing a "touch DNA" test on the cinderblock. This is farly new technology - don't know how long it takes.

Did Bio-mom just tell Nancy she has never been in that house? Nancy was asking if any clothes were missing of Haleigh's and Crystal said "I have never been in that house, I have no idea."

Now I know she said on another Nancy show that she had been in the house. Nancy was asking her mother about something and the mother said she didn't know because she had never been in the house and bio-mom then said that she had been in the house. :waitasec:

i think your right I do remember I think her mother stated that Crystal had been in the house but her(maternal GM) had never been.

Sex predator arrested today in Putnam Co., no link though to Haleigh as far as being able to put him near her residence. Authorities still not ruling anyone out. Over 1300 tips have come in so far. Reward now $16,000. Ron: "I'll be here every day until my child returns" ~ family staying in tents.

Why are they staying in tents? Aren't there enough family they could be staying with?

Shut up, Mike Brooks.

Yup, I said it.

Why would you tell Mike Brooks to shut up. he right! My heart goes out Ron Cummng. but him refering to the Girlfrind B___ch is uncalled for and that is sign a abusing man. He does not repect women. And he was not repecting Le.
JMO:mad:

I know this has probably been discussed before but I must have missed it... why was CS twitching and shaking when she talked? Is it nerves, a health problem, drug-related?

HOLD THE PHONE>>>
How could Misty have found the shirt INSIDE when all reports say that neither her nor Ron are allowed in as it is an active crime scene? If she found the shirt inside, then it had to be that night.
Am I right or overthinking here?

I think she went in with LE to see if their were other clothes missing.

My only "judgement" of Ron during his 911 call was his complete lack of respect for Misty.

Calling her names? REALLY immature.

Regardless of his high emotions at the time, his treatment of Misty during that short period of time was completely uncalled for and inappropriate verbal abuse.

I really feel for him, believe me. But I don't give him a bye for this one.

:clap:I don't remember Mark Lunford calling anybody names when Jessica came up missing.
I got a feeling that B---ch is pet name for women for Rc I can not let it slip
by. But I do feel for him and my heart break. This is hot head young man. I don't think who responiable for Hliegh missing that RC will show no mercy for that person.

After 12 years of Marriage my husband has never called me a name. My first husband was different.

I think she went in with LE to see if their were other clothes missing.
IIRC she went in with LE to retrace her steps and kinda just look around type deal. I also think IMO that it wasn't MC that found the shirt in the laundry. It was another detective that was nosing around and found it and asked "is this the pink shirt? or does this look familiar". That left her no leeway - she had to say one way or the other if it was the shirt on not.

I remember one of the first times I had seen them on NG and both said they had never been in the house.They had a meeting place for the weekend visits.

It no wonder Misty stories are changing with some man standing there yelling and calling you names, I wouldn't be able to think either.

I know this has probably been discussed before but I must have missed it... why was CS twitching and shaking when she talked? Is it nerves, a health problem, drug-related?
In one of the first interviews, she was rocking so hard back and forth in her chair...it was obvious at least to me. Many claimed she must be "comforting herself" or something along those lines, but I still think it could be drug related.

I think the first car we heard about was one that Chad Reynolds had "borrowed" on 2/1, later found abandoned. This RAV4 is a mystery as to how it could be connected to Haleigh's disappearance, if at all. :confused: Maybe we'll hear more on it tomorrow, hopefully!

The Haleigh sighting in TN involved a red RAV4 per todays newspaper article.

Is there anyone in this case that knows anything?

Question of the Day! No, Question of the Week (and a half)!

OT Congratulations to your son & you on his third Birthday! Way to prove the doctors wrong, buddy!!!:clap:

Hi.. I'm really really new to the site. Thanks to Websleuths for having me.

I was thinking about the NG show and all the aspects of this case...

Not playing Devil's Advocate or anything... but I get increasingly annoyed by how sensationalist NG is these days. Not to say that Nancy wasn't before... hehe.. Of course she has been... Otherwise, she wouldn't have a show.

I always get a weird lil chuckle every night when I watch... I know she always holds back a lot of information... because, well heck.. If she gives it all up tonight.. What is she gonna talk about tomorrow? Yeah, it's annoying.

I'm feeling worse and worse for all of these people involved in this case. One main thing is that... well yes... THEY LOOK BAD ON TELEVISION. Clear and simple. It makes people judge and speculate... and then all these wild theories come out. People get real judgmental online too.

My own opinion... Yeah, the kid.. Misty.. She knows something that she's not telling.. and Ron.. well, I feel for him and don't think he would ever do anything to his child, but I still think he's a jerk on principal for being a cradle robber and a misogynist. I feel bad for the Mom and Grandmother..

I'm glad I found this site, though... Folks here seem to have cool heads, and try to stick to the issue at hand. I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth