2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody catch the part about "being an informant"???

If that's true and it was televised on national TV that could get Ron murdered.

ETA: Even if it's not true it can get him murdered.

So, is this whole thing about Crystal thinking that Ron knows who took Haleigh and why? That is really ridiculous. Seventy five percent sure is not very good odds.

JMHO... so take this for what its worth....
I have a brother in law who has the same coloring & bloated like that & he drinks heavy!

IMO lots of substance abuse going on in this clan of folks. LOTS. And I can't imagine children are properly cared for/looked after when the adults in the situation are always high, wasted, loaded, etc.

Anyone know who the man is standing with CS and crew that is standing in the back, far right, wearing camo outfit...He is looking the other way, almost like he is hiding his face. And spitting...yuck.

Maybe Chad, it kind of looked like him

I can understand why he would deny all the charges publicly,because how embarrassing.He could have said he's had problems in the past and he's changed.I am wondering if he's been found out as a drug informant and they took her for a lesson?Or he owed money and they were holding her till he paid up?

Maybe the bioMom feels she needs to force the LE's hands into forcing him to tell who he thinks would have her.She wants her back and everyone's life has stopped,because he's had a child watching thier children and can't stop lying about that night.IMO

Also,if this is true about him still dealing,this is why he'd not want to come out publicly against Misty,because she would tell all she knows.BTW,I think Crystal just got Chad in alot of trouble,he'll have to watch his back now,with RC's temper.:eek:

While I dont agree with how GR handled this,I do think things are gonna start rolling now. Before tonight, it seemed no one was talking and when theywere they either didnt know squat or it seemed they were covering for someone. Folks are P.O'd now and when people get mad they start talking...

Is the blond the state's attorney on Haleigh's case? I certainly hope not. If it is, fire her.

I do have to say, I still stand by Ron's side of things.

Bio mom goes on TV, trashes Ron for no apparent reason, and even though Ron has the chance to trash her back, he doesn't. He gets angry, but does not threaten her, he threatens responsible legal action. He defends himself, and ends with a plea for his daughter, which we don't hear at all from bio mom.

I actaully think even more highly of Ron than I did before this interview. He handled it in a very mature way, as opposed to bio mom.
COmpletely MOO.

bolded by me
I'm right there with you. He could have been way worse and hasn't. He STILL hasn't even trashed talked anybody. When asked about personal things, he says "This isn't about me. This is about Haleigh. Find my daughter."

Stop calling Misty a "Poor" anything!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!
I'm going to be sick, literally physically sick.

Geraldo back in Satsuma ~

Neighbor said she heard a lot of cursing, screaming, apparent abuse coming from where Crystal and Ron lived.

State Atty: self control becomes a problem when people are using drugs

Craig: talking about Misty's cousin Joe Overstreet (complete name given by Craig Rivera right now)

Marie: I just want everybody to tell the truth and come clean, quit lying.

Chad: to an extent I'm afraid of Ron, I've been threatened, won't go into details just wants Haleigh found, doesn't believe Ron's told the whole truth.

Geraldo hugs Crystal and wishes her the best.

Hi Sunflowerchick, I agree it might not be in good taste to be an instigator here, but if it does anything to help find out what happened to Haleigh then let it be.

Plus IMO it sounded like he was impaired a bit. If he sounds like that all the time I feel sorry for him. I don't believe him for one New York Second.

I about fainted when I heard Ron say "I'll always believe my little girl is alive until they find her"

Hi Scandi!!!

I totally agree with you he was totally impaired.
And definately never liked what he said.....why would he say that????

bolded by me
I'm right there with you. He could have been way worse and hasn't. He STILL hasn't even trashed talked anybody. When asked about personal things, he says "This isn't about me. This is about Haleigh. Find my daughter."

Bolded by me

He's right. Bless his heart. I want to cry for him and Haleigh.

Neighbor of Crystal/Ron when Haleigh was tiny.......saves RC was vocally abusive.
Frmr. State attny....talking about people who use drugs..........
Joe Overstreet from TN...misti cousin another guy that molested Misti...........(2!)
Ron tell the truth.........
Chad (bio moms bf) has been threatened........thinks RC not telling truth..........allot of people seem to be on bio mom's side tonight???

Totally off topic, but that blond attorney woman looks strikingly like Stevie Knicks! And agreed, looks very uncomfortable being there.

BINGO!

IMHO...I think the bio mom's family has something to do with HC being missing... I'm so sick of the RC is so horrible talk. The bio mom didn't have custody of her children for a reason... it's not like this happened last week...RC has HAD custody of these children since lil Junior was what? 10 months old?

I had have 2 points of thinking since this began and first one was someone on Sheffield/Griffis side of the family took her and then maybe a child predator..Maybe I missed it, but I've not seen one tear out of biomom's eyes.

Chad the fiance just had an opportunity to trash talk Ron and didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor