2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt see any scraping on the tip or side of the nostrils. When someone falls on a flat surface, whatever is closest is gonna get scraped first.

If she:

went down and her face slid sideways onto the pavement or blacktop, the side of her face including the cheek would be scuffed.

if she:

hit the side of her nose only, there still would be a scrape closest to the end of her nose.

Picture and impact on a flat surface....if she wasnt able to catch her own fall with her hands, feet, knees or buttocks......you have the head, face, chin, nose....a balance beam is not a flat surface, well okay, flat on one side, but the impacts onto that can vary...I hope you didnt get hurt to badly. Ouch

Does this seem to help show a differences of an impact?
No. We do not know the point of impact, the object at the point of impact, the objects she could have hit before the point of impact, or anything about the circumstances in which she received them at all. We only know they did happen at school, she was taken to the doctor the next day and again the next week. And that they were well documented. ;)

I didnt see any scraping on the tip or side of the nostrils. When someone falls on a flat surface, whatever is closest is gonna get scraped first.

If she:

went down and her face slid sideways onto the pavement or blacktop, the side of her face including the cheek would be scuffed.

if she:

hit the side of her nose only, there still would be a scrape closest to the end of her nose.

Picture and impact on a flat surface....if she wasnt able to catch her own fall with her hands, feet, knees or buttocks......you have the head, face, chin, nose....a balance beam is not a flat surface, well okay, flat on one side, but the impacts onto that can vary...I hope you didnt get hurt to badly. Ouch

Does this seem to help show a differences of an impact?

Ouch is right. Broken nose and had to have a piece of bone/cartilege removed that had somehow wound up IN the sinus area.

I was impressed by the way Ron controlled himself when GR ambushed him. He did stare him down but who wouldn't.

For someone who is portrayed to be such a hothead, RC had WAY more self control than I would have at that moment :blushing:

I agree, he needs to press charges for slander.
Well...if we see a lawyer coming into the case at all...it would be a good idea for this one. LOL

I am impressed not to see the father or Misty getting lawyers. Let's see how fast the bio mom's family lawyers up when things start coming at them? I do think this is why the tides turned tonight. LE is starting to take a hard look at the bio family. Time will tell.

Maybe when she was pushed and fell at school, it wasn't a flat surface. It could have been kids coming or going from recess on concrete steps, not a flat sidewalk.

I hope to god rc gets a lawyer tomorrow and fight this with all he has

and get those school records and doctors records from the fall

this crazy

sorry to vent but this has rubbed me the wrong way

Me too. I have never been in such support of someone lawyering up. This is beyond ridiculous :mad:

No. We do not know the point of impact, the object at the point of impact, the objects she could have hit before the point of impact, or anything about the circumstances in which she received them at all. We only know they did happen at school, she was taken to the doctor the next day and again the next week. And that they were well documented. ;)

I just watched it, they said she was pushed, on the sidewalk at school.
:truce:Okay, I'll thow you a bone, maybe there was a big rock or glass bottle infront of her to cause that 1 inch gash in the side of her nose? How do you explain the scrape on the left side of the nose near the cheek bone and the black eye on the right side??

"they" was well documented....:waitasec: we havent seen any documentation to make that observation. Now because of you, I am foaming for more on this incident. And the ER visit. I wish the sunshine law applied.

GR couldn't stir the pot without bio-mom & mom handing him the spoon!..They were as eager for this chaos as he was & all of them should be ashamed! :mad:

Totally agree!! But, I'm sure GR has sweetened the pot with alittle compensation for the use of that photo and probably promises of help with legal representation regarding custody. IMO:rolleyes:

I think only the pic and insinuating RC did it,would be the slander.I have no doubt he loves her.I don't think he did anything to her.But,I do not like him,he's a smart mouth,bad attitude and I know his type,bad temper.I read him really good,because I've seen it in some before.

If cousin Candace really saw R do that to H did she tell bio-mom right away? If not, why not? If so, why didn't bio-mom do something? Ooops! She'd have to care! Nevermind!

I have to believe that LE is testing the cinder block and the door for touch DNA, fingerprints, etc. I think it's a good sign that the crime scene is being protected so that no evidence gets lost or overlooked.

When the tests come back we may have some real answers--maybe sooner if LE is able to get Misty to tell them what she knows. JMO.

Hi Indigo,

Thinking about Misty, she has spent quite a bit of time with LE in the last week or so. Her going back home after leaving the station after her 5 hour drill, I'm wondering if they are helping her to see the light a bit.

Crystal didn't leave Ron cause she said she was scared to. Misty might have felt that way too. We all heard him be verbally abusive to her on the 911 call which was flipping bizarre IMO. Imagine the physical abuse that most likely goes on from what we have learned about him tonight.

I hope she can break the DV cycle of going back again and again and get on with her life. Telling the truth about Haleigh could make it a perfect break for her new beginning.

I have had a 360 degree turn around with Misty. She knows allot and needs to be brave and have LE protect her if she is afraid of someone, and tell the cops everything she knows. xox

I hope to god rc gets a lawyer tomorrow and fight this with all he has

and get those school records and doctors records from the fall

this crazy

sorry to vent but this has rubbed me the wrong way

I agree, I hope that none of his relatives work at the school neither.

And if he can get copies, then CS can get copies. And maybe CS will give them to GR and we can all see what they say. That would be a big help. Why take her word for it?

For someone who is portrayed to be such a hothead, RC had WAY more self control than I would have at that moment :blushing:
You are so right! I thought he had great self control with Geraldo in his face accusing him of everything under the sun. He was truly blindsided by all that since I believe he thought they had worked things out or at least put them on hold until they found Haleigh. He thought the accusations came from somewhere else and not bio mom.

I thought it was interesting when he said he didn't even talk to Chad and Marcus at the vigil. I believe that. He had no reason to talk to her stepbrother/fiance/babydaddy. I haven't figured out who the other fella is yet...but Ronald didn't seem to be very close to him either.

You are so right! I thought he had great self control with Geraldo in his face accusing him of everything under the sun. He was truly blindsided by all that since I believe he thought they had worked things out or at least put them on hold until they found Haleigh. He thought the accusations came from somewhere else and not bio mom.

I thought it was interesting when he said he didn't even talk to Chad and Marcus at the vigil. I believe that. He had no reason to talk to her stepbrother/fiance/babydaddy. I haven't figured out who the other fella is yet...but Ronald didn't seem to be very close to him either.

Marcus is CS's brother....
:shutup:

It's really late now so ~ good night everyone! :seeya:

We'll see what Geraldo has on his show later on tonight (for those on the west coast, I mean Sunday, which it is here already!!)

Coucou24.gif
Night Panthera and Kat. Krams

Totally agree!! But, I'm sure GR has sweetened the pot with alittle compensation for the use of that photo and probably promises of help with legal representation regarding custody. IMO:rolleyes:

Bio-mom is all about the $$$ which is why I don't think she wants custody..She didn't want to pay CS so why would she be willing to cough up the $$$ it will take to live with her? My guess is she's thinking foster care! :rolleyes:

I won't watch Geraldo's coverage of this case again. He is a rabble rouser. I'm waiting for him to crouch down and start drawing diagrams in the dirt with a stick again, or maybe a chair to break his nose again. I certainly hope if any of the things the bio mom said are true, that she expressed them to law enforcement prior to this interview.

Bio-mom is all about the $$$ which is why I don't think she wants custody..She didn't want to pay CS so why would she be willing to cough up the $$$ it will take to live with her? My guess is she's thinking foster care! :rolleyes:

In my state, if your children get removed and put in foster care, you pay the state child support.

Hi Indigo,

Thinking about Misty, she has spent quite a bit of time with LE in the last week or so. Her going back home after leaving the station after her 5 hour drill, I'm wondering if they are helping her to see the light a bit.

Crystal didn't leave Ron cause she said she was scared to. Misty might have felt that way too. We all heard him be verbally abusive to her on the 911 call which was flipping bizarre IMO. Imagine the physical abuse that most likely goes on from what we have learned about him tonight.

I hope she can break the DV cycle of going back again and again and get on with her life. Telling the truth about Haleigh could make it a perfect break for her new beginning.

I have had a 360 degree turn around with Misty. She knows allot and needs to be brave and have LE protect her if she is afraid of someone, and tell the cops everything she knows. xox
OR she may have wanted a hot shower, to sleep in her bed, and have the comfort of her momma. No one knows he abused her other than the one thing he said to her on the 911 tape. She has never filed charges. Her parents never raised questions to her living with him. She obviously didn't show signs of fear before this time that we have heard of thus far.

People will read into the situation everything they want and most will find Ronald on their radar or red flags. No one can say for certain he deserves them.

bio parents still have to pay child support to the state unless they sign there rights away. I was foster parent for 5 years before I adopted my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus