2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my state, if your children get removed and put in foster care, you pay the state child support.

Hmmm! Didn't know that..Well, I still can't shake the feeling bio-mom doesn't want custody.

Sadly from the sound of things I think JR is pretty use to them being divided, but yeah, I get what you are saying. As for us....pffttttt. That's how we roll around here...makes us think.

Yep,disagreeing one minute and blowing kisses the next.It was easier with the KC case,everyone hated her.

The suspision was already on Misty and Ron more so than bio mom and crew....she didn't need to do this to make them look bad. So I don't get it. But I do get that LE has not given Bio Mom a poly. That tells me they don't think she's involved. I am like others...this should get something moving. And that's a good thing.

Bio Mom said that she has offered but they have not given her one....
I have not heard LE come out and say that!
For all we know LE has asked her and she told them no.
I don't think she would go on the news and say...
"They asked me to give a poly but I said no"

If cousin Candace really saw R do that to H did she tell bio-mom right away? If not, why not? If so, why didn't bio-mom do something? Ooops! She'd have to care! Nevermind!

No, she'd have to convince a judge that already gave custody to the dad, that he was wrong. IMO, judges don't like to admit that they're wrong, especially in family court.
They didn't listen to her the first time or even care that RC gave them a fake address for CS.

Well, she was, lol, when talking about showing LE the pink shirt. I've heard kids who thought they were gang members talking that way. Misti could have been involved with gang members for all anyone knows.

Yes,she's close to Brandon and if you look at his ms,this is what she's been around,the rap,gang,drug scene.He was two years in prison and he's only 18,his brother is now,the other brothers,don't know,not much on one ms and the other is private.

I just wish that Geraldo had never set foot in Satsuma, Fl. He should have gone to Orlando or stayed on his yacht in NY. I used to wonder how this man slept at night...but I have decided he simply doesn't care as long as he lays his head down on the most expensive sheets, the best bed, and pillows he can buy. Enjoy them, Geraldo...Karma does apply to you, too.

I don't think she would go on national tv and say they had not when they had! Talking about getting LE's attention! The fact remains...Misty is the one that is getting the most attention from LE, there is probably a reason for that.

No slap! lol I honestly can't fathom anyone, especially a mom, not saying anything or doing anything when a child is being mistreated..In bio-mom's case she was away from RC & still she didn't report abuse or even try again for custody..I just don't get it.

Crystal's mom reported the abuse to CPS, she said so on TV.
RC was being investigated by CPS.

I know guys your right its not about taking sides

this show just rubbed me the way and I was mad

Gerardo i don't believe had no business asking him if he was informant for Le

were allowed are opions mine bio mom is jealous about all the attention and money rc is getting. and she wants her share. this should be all about Haleigh not cs or RC past problems

I guess mine changed when i saw mothers donations bank account was differnt

why did she feel the need to open her own up
lets just see if you child support gets up to date next week

If im totally wrong i will put myself in a corner somewhere

hmm

I dont like starting new threads but maybe we could have two threads one for rc supporters and one for bio mom supporters

so someone run and do that
Nopey nope we can all play together :)

BINGO! :clap:

Crystal's mom reported the abuse to CPS, she said so on TV.
RC was being investigated by CPS.

Present tense? cos I thought he had been long before this happened & was cleared :confused:

I know guys your right its not about taking sides

this show just rubbed me the way and I was mad

Gerardo i don't believe had no business asking him if he was informant for Le

were allowed are opions mine bio mom is jealous about all the attention and money rc is getting. and she wants her share. this should be all about Haleigh not cs or RC past problems

I guess mine changed when i saw mothers donations bank account was differnt

why did she feel the need to open her own up
lets just see if you child support gets up to date next week

If im totally wrong i will put myself in a corner somewhere

:blowkiss: It just gets hard. I did not know that Bio Mom had an account until tonight...my take on that is they need help too, they are staying there just like Ron is and I don't see them sharing. KWIM? We just all want to get fired up about the donations because of the other case.

I really hope LE is not taking the focus off of a stranger/SO abduction here...I do hope they are continuing to look in that direction also. It's very worrisome that there are 44 registered SO's in her immediate area, not to mention the SO's that we don't know about. I pray that none of the family members are responsible, unless she is alive and well and they feel they are protecting Haleigh for some reason...but then why not take them both? Why only take Haleigh? Could Haleigh have gotton up thinking she heard her father coming in from work? Maybe the one who took her didn't have to actually walk all the way through the house to the bedroom to take her, maybe she was already in the kitchen near the back door, thinking she heard her dad coming home?...I don't know...

Present tense? cos I thought he had been long before this happened & was cleared :confused:

My understanding is that it was recent. I could be wrong, but I thought he was currently under investigation.

:blowkiss: It just gets hard. I did not know that Bio Mom had an account until tonight...my take on that is they need help too, they are staying there just like Ron is and I don't see them sharing. KWIM? We just all want to get fired up about the donations because of the other case.
Except donations are supposed to go for the search of finding Haleigh and not to personal expenditures. I guess if people understand it is what the donations are for...it is fine...but if they feel they are donating to help find Haleigh...we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth