2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this interesting myself. Have we heard anything about Crystal searching, or maybe due to the baby she would not go herself but her boyfriend Chad going for her? I am not familiar enough with other cases but is this standard for family members who have not been officially cleared by LE to help search?

AND ALSO why would they let him search one day but then the next day when they are searching specific places, they wont?

have to mention that Ron is the parent with legal custody so he was responsible for Haleighs care. The decisions daddy made in providing that care directly affected Haleigh's well-being. at some points parents have to accept responsibility for what they do to their children and that includes who they leave them with for any length of time.

And that might make him an unfit parent but it doesn't make him guilty of involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

GR took advantage of these people tonight. Crystal and her family may have an ax to grind, possibly with good reason, but I doubt that they would have said the things they did if they had not been lead by GR.

Even after Crystal said that Ron was abusive, she still does not say that she believes he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

This was a ratings ploy, pure sensationalism, and Crystal and her family fell right into it.

Hopefully, something good will come from it. But IMO, GR stooped to a new low tonight.

I really feel like this was all a ploy to get custody on Crystal's part. They probably expected him to blow right there and go after someone, he held his calm and made a plea for the return of Haleigh instead that speaks volumes to me.

Crystal appears totally stunned to me.. It just doesn't seem to me that she is sitting around camp plotting custody strategies. I think things have just built up for her. RC looked medicated to me, which is why he would be able to remain calm.

Still not convinced either one of them is directly involved though.

Personally I think Crystal is afraid of her mother... I think Crystal minus her mother would probably get us closer to the truth.

I have thought from the first time I saw Crystal with her mother, that her mother was the one with the... voice? (for lack of a better word). Crystal DID/does just sit there, slouched over and her mother speaks, clearly and thoughtfully and knows what she saying. I too think Crystal is afraid of her mother and I think her mother is probably the main component in the GR interview/bombardment.

I just watched the show again at 1 am

the more i watch the more i am sure

IF Ron was has abusive has they say. I think he would of flipped

he did beg for his daughter safe return at the end

did the bio beg for the return during her rant on rc ?

I have to watch it again at 4 am to see it again

i will be sending a mo to address wont be much this is wrong in so many ways

The last statement he made I will belive she is alive untill they find her
He could not make himself say dead he bowed his head
this man is heartbroken

he made some mistakes maybe she should not of been involved with a 17 year old. but that does not make him a bad father.

The court deemed him a better parent and gave him cusody

if the bio mother though he was that bad she should of been on dcs door step everyday.

and if we judged every parent for what they did 5 years ago we would have dcs lining up to take a lot of kids

Personally I think Crystal is afraid of her mother... I think Crystal minus her mother would probably get us closer to the truth.

She does seem a tad pushy,ya think?I like your quote,she posted w/us over at myfox.She had AD's cut up hat in the bag.She came and told us about it and then we saw her on tv.

IDK if Ron is involved or not....but it should also be pointed out that LE let's Ron search so they can follow him to see where he goes.......

Do we know that is what LE is doing or is that something that you think LE could be doing? I do understand the idea of let the perp lead you to the body but I thought that was usually done long after any any active LE involved searches had stopped. This is something that I do not have a lot of knowledge about as far as tatics go.

I am trying to catch up here, but I obviously missed something tonight.....I though both bio parents and relatives were working together? What changed so drastically? Was it GR stirring the pot?? again........

I found this interesting myself. Have we heard anything about Crystal searching, or maybe due to the baby she would not go herself but her boyfriend Chad going for her? I am not familiar enough with other cases but is this standard for family members who have not been officially cleared by LE to help search?
Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time I have seen boyfriend/fiance/stepbrother Chad at all.

They normally do not want family out on searches, but they cannot stop them. That being said...he has searched daily (except Friday). I have not heard of her family out there, but it doesn't mean they have not searched on their own. I think it is safe to say that Crystal has not gone out on searches tho.

No one has been "officially cleared" by LE. The "world is still suspect". No clear POIs or Suspects to date.

But,you know Crystal's behavior is very typical of an abused person,they're led around by a dominant person.That's why so many women stay in abusive relationships.

have to mention that Ron is the parent with legal custody so he was responsible for Haleighs care. The decisions daddy made in providing that care directly affected Haleigh's well-being. at some points parents have to accept responsibility for what they do to their children and that includes who they leave them with for any length of time.
I agree with you. I don't think Crystal needs to point that out in any shape or form. It's already out there. IMO GR's "report" served no purpose in helping find Haleigh.

Do we know that is what LE is doing or is that something that you think LE could be doing? I do understand the idea of let the perp lead you to the body but I thought that was usually done long after any any active LE involved searches had stopped. This is something that I do not have a lot of knowledge about as far as tatics go.

What that is is teh being tired...lol I went back and changed my post...it should have read ? "LE may let"....sorry.

Sorry forgot a big one - He doesn't have ANY enemies!

iirc: I almost fell out when I watched GR again, I saw a whole bunch of folks behind them (CS & family) raisin their hands in agreement.

I've seen Chad at the vigils and he was talked to at the beginning in front of house,he was keeping Chloe.I don't know if he's staying at the tent now,but I wouldn't tonight unless there was armed guards,ha.

Well,I'm from the South and if he keeps showing up at these people's houses and getting in thier faces,he's going to get bopped w/something.:truce:

I have wanted to say that. I know Great Granny was ready to bop him one good time. I was surprised he made it out of RC's camp. I think the LE did a good thing to keep him out.

I know that after watching all of these interviews I just want to go scoop up RJ and bring him home.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time I have seen boyfriend/fiance/stepbrother Chad at all.

They normally do not want family out on searches, but they cannot stop them. That being said...he has searched daily (except Friday). I have not heard of her family out there, but it doesn't mean they have not searched on their own. I think it is safe to say that Crystal has not gone out on searches tho.

No one has been "officially cleared" by LE. The "world is still suspect". No clear POIs or Suspects to date.

SS...Chad hes been on a few videos, but this was the first time I have heard him speak.

I'm glad you said it Jholi...I stopped myself, too!! Thanks!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just don't think she is as innocent as she wants to appear to be, And why get up there and tell the world you have been molested several times and by your cousin what point is that making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member