2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC the court documents stated that JR had a heart murmur. Crystal also stated she had not used cocaine for a year, Jr was just 10 months old at that time so indicates to me she did use during her preg with JR at least.

Somewhere I read that she had missed a HEART DR appointment for JR the morning of a court hearing. Do we know if he has a serious birth defect / problem and if it could be a result of drug use during pregnancy?

Dad against Mom, Mom against Dad..
Who's against Misty?
She is the one who is brought in time after time for questioning.
She is the last one seen with Haleigh.
She is the one who cannot keep her story straight.
She is the one not on Geraldo disputing the abuse allegations, or in the least standing up for Ron whom she has lived with for months..

Why is the focus shifting now? Misty is loving this, the spotlight is now on Crystal and Ron's problems..:confused:

She is a minor so he probably can't interview her without parental consent. Neither Ron (hehe) or her parents would give consent...I'm sure of that.

She is a minor so he probably can't interview her without parental consent. Neither Ron (hehe) or her parents would give consent...I'm sure of that.

Ummm misty had already been interviewed and polys taken several times....By LE anyways...

Ahem~ We better stick Geraldo's name into a post now and then. LOL

That's what I was thinking, off topic, but I don't want to jump to another thread when everyone I just "met" is in here.

I think GERALDO may have ticked JB off when he said something against KC but at the moment I can't recall the comment. I will have to watch again. Oops, I'm still OT.

Now...which father's rap sheet was for animal fighting/running, maintaining, participating, and owning the facility? The same one had Assault with a deadly weapon charge, battery charges, etc. Wasn't this Crystal's father?

ETA: Geraldo hasn't mentioned all the charges stemming from Crystal or her side of the family so we are only making it "fair and balanced" reporting here. ;)

I need help with all of this. What does this mean?
DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

I'm not sure what your asking the question about but regarding the charges for drugs...
I belive it means he had some controlled substances (pain pills etc) that were not perscribed to him.
You can not have in your posession a controlled substance unless it is
perscribed to you... it's against the law.

That is true. It does make me wonder why then that neither of her parents went to bat for him either.

By the way, I think if a minor is old enough to shack up with a grown man and take care of his children, they shouldn't need parental consent for an interview..but that's just me..

Dad against Mom, Mom against Dad..
Who's against Misty?
She is the one who is brought in time after time for questioning.
She is the last one seen with Haleigh.
She is the one who cannot keep her story straight.
She is the one not on Geraldo disputing the abuse allegations, or in the least standing up for Ron whom she has lived with for months..

Why is the focus shifting now? Misty is loving this, the spotlight is now on Crystal and Ron's problems..:confused:

or LE is happy they can whisk Misty away again undeterred cuz everyone is watching Geraldo.

Now...which father's rap sheet was for animal fighting/running, maintaining, participating, and owning the facility? The same one had Assault with a deadly weapon charge, battery charges, etc. Wasn't this Crystal's father?

Good Lord, when you line it out like that...THUD.

I don't even feel like this is about Haleigh anymore.

Since I don't think Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance so I'm going to stop opining about her until AFTER Haleigh is found. People are right - gotta quit being so emotional, a good sleuth isn't emotional.

Logically, I think Misty did something to Haleigh.

Was all of this the same day Haleigh supposedly wandered off & drowned? Just curious, I don't have a date on that. Speaking of the drowning incident, when Crystal said she had to do CPR. I read that was not reported to police, but I was wondering if Haleigh was seen by an EMT or DR after that incident. Even though she was supposedly revived by Crystal, there still could have been complications (going without Oxygen can cause irreparable brain damage, pneumonia could have set in from the dirty canal water she inhaled, etc.). I heard nothing of a trip to the ER for being temporarily not alive, but she saw the Dr for the cuts/black eye/bruises. Confuzzled.

Idk if it was the same day, but I don't think it was based on the fact Ron was arrested. The cops would have checked out Haleigh b/c somebody would have had to say something, imo. I know there's chance of brain damage, as well as dirty water being ingested - she probably needed to be innoculated. Personally, I don't think the whole lot of 'em are good parents. Poor baby. I hope Haileigh is found, dead or alive.

Yes, that is correct.

You know what? You're right. Following is a breakdown of Florida Statutes according to the year 2005. Ron broke a restraining order, so he was picked up. They caught him with some stuff, heck, maybe Crystal even called it in. She dropped the charges, is how I see it, and somehow Ron was able to finagle his way out of the drug charges. Keep in mind that law enforcement took pictures of everything they confiscated, that's why they have an image link, but Sunshine Laws weren't the same in 2005 as compared to right now 2009, so we are not privy to every single thing. I have a hunch Crystal tried to narc on Ron and that's how he got busted. Check this out:

Copy of Sarasota Record
http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimdetail.asp?case_id=44204608

Florida 2005 Statutes:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...isplay_Index&Title_Request=XXXIII#TitleXXXIII

Descriptions of statutes booked on:

893.13 Prohibited acts; penalties.
893.13 Prohibited acts; penalties.
893.147 Use, possession, manufacture, delivery, transportation, or advertisement of drug paraphernalia.
741.31 Violation of an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
499.03 Possession of certain drugs without prescriptions unlawful; exemptions and exceptions.

Interesting thought! Now that I think of it, someone on another thread mentioned that even if someone in the same car has drugs on them someone in the same car can get arrested. I don't know how true that is tho. Maybe they weren't his drugs and the charges were dropped??? Maybe she knew someone he was with was "holding" and ratted them out??

That is true. It does make me wonder why then that neither of her parents went to bat for him either.

By the way, I think if a minor is old enough to shack up with a grown man and take care of his children, they shouldn't need parental consent for an interview..but that's just me..

You are 100% right...she should have never been there in the first place...she just turned 17 in December! But I am referring to Television interviews not LE interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth