2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand that too...I don't THINK that any of them are quite smart enough to pull it all off but what if it was just a "simple scare" that turned bad. Maybe they thought that RC would just call CS and accuse her and say..."yep! i took my child out of that house without you knowing because NO ONE WAS HOME with her"... when that didnt happen, the plot thickened. ***Remember JS lives in Satsuma...***

Interesting theory. I guess, for me, it just boils down to I don't think the Sheffield's really cared enough about those kids to bother. They were out of sight and out of mind and Crystal had her new baby.

yes. I see exactly what you are saying. It could go back to crystal first saying she thought this was a "prank" and sending her dad over to make sure it wasn't.

What if someone did set it up, but it went horribly wrong because the person wasn't actually supposed to take haleigh?

gulp!

Another thing that caught my ear was when Ronald was begging for his child and said something about she is "blood" and she isn't your's...you don't own her or something to that affect?

Interesting theory. I guess, for me, it just boils down to I don't think the Sheffield's really cared enough about those kids to bother. They were out of sight and out of mind and Crystal had her new baby.

I agree with your thinking when it comes to Crystal, gma Marie is a whole different matter. I have a feeling that Marie probably has called DFS on Ron before and she is the one that will be pushing for biomom to seek custody.

Another thing that caught my ear was when Ronald was begging for his child and said something about she is "blood" and she isn't your's...you don't own her or something to that affect?

agreed! i kind of take that 2 diff ways...

1. he had some idea of who he thought it could be (possibly the cousin of Misty). Like "you know how you feel about your family (Misty) how would you like it if someone took your "blood" away from you?

2. he was stating this is my blood...not some random item u could have stolen from him...examples: car, radio, tv, etc

you and me both scandi... i will be woman enuff to admit my faults if i am wrong but some of the things that have been said and the actions of the bio mom's family leave me scratching my head... you can read my theory on the thread for "theories" lol

LOL Here I expected you to be tippsying thru the halls of Websleuths tonight all warm from a lovely day of Mint Julips, with bands of shiny colored beads wound around your neck and arms, waist . . . . LOLOLOL And all full from the delicious food you'd have been nibbling on from stand to stand.

Sorry for the O/T but I couldn't help it!

LOL Here I expected you to be tippsying thru the halls of Websleuths tonight all warm from a lovely day of Mint Julips, with bands of shiny colored beads wound around your neck and arms, waist . . . . LOLOLOL And all full from the delicious food you'd have been nibbling on from stand to stand.

Sorry for the O/T but I couldn't help it!

lol i had a GREAT day! I also came home and slept it off for about 3 hours LOL I'm back...and in rare form!

your description made me hungry again LOL

or there was already a way for someone inside to drop down under to hide...? hmmm

After the GR debacle, and it coming out that the 75% was in reference to Joe, I thought a lot of those "odd" statements by Ron could be explained by the fact he thought it was Joe who had her since he wasn't "blood". But when I read what you wrote... I don't know. I had forgotten JS lived in town. And he was, I believe, a Marine. He would probably be better at silently "sneaking" around than the average person. But on the other hand, his wife tonight on NG, sounded genuinely scared for her children. As usual, I'm ending the night as confused as ever.

After the GR debacle, and it coming out that the 75% was in reference to Joe, I thought a lot of those "odd" statements by Ron could be explained by the fact he thought it was Joe who had her since he wasn't "blood". But when I read what you wrote... I don't know. I had forgotten JS lived in town. And he was, I believe, a Marine. He would probably be better at silently "sneaking" around than the average person. But on the other hand, his wife tonight on NG, sounded genuinely scared for her children. As usual, I'm ending the night as confused as ever.
A marine, huh? Could explain that chair in the woods.

I agree with your thinking when it comes to Crystal, gma Marie is a whole different matter. I have a feeling that Marie probably has called DFS on Ron before and she is the one that will be pushing for biomom to seek custody.

Marie definitely seems he[[ bent on revenge and seems to go off "half cocked", don't think I'd be surprised if she masterminded a scheme of some sort...but I'm not sure I see even her being willing to put JR. thru what he's going thru. I definitely hope LE polygraphed her tho.

For MG it seems more about control than love. Not seeing the kindness, loving factor there.

A marine, huh? Could explain that chair in the woods.

That was mentioned in the very beginning threads, it was on a myspace page that people thought might be his. Things were flying around so fast at that time that I don't think I ever figured out if people decided it was him tho, so I can't say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member