2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
F'IN unbelievable- the nanny told kc to go to target. Be there at 3.

COme on LEE!!!!! WTFU!

Holy moly. So now Lee says that Casey says Zanny took Caylee from her at the park instead of at Sawgrass. Lee has to admit all through this that Casey lied about this and that and changed her story etc., but he believes everything she says and there's a lot of truth in what she says. Huh? :eek: Umm, last time I checked it's not normal to have to pick through what someone tells you to try to figure out the true parts.

F'IN unbelievable- the nanny told kc to go to target. Be there at 3.

COme on LEE!!!!! WTFU!

But your missing the important part, Zanny needed push up bra's and beer.....:bang:

It seriously drives me nuts when I hear "she's better off." No, she IS NOT better off dead. Unbelievable.

Like a previous poster mentioned...PLENTY of people who have had bad childhoods turn out just fine. And even if they have to struggle, its far better than being murdered.

Maybe a better way to say it is:

"I'm glad Lil Caylee isn't being hurt by these sicko people anymore." There isn't any way for it to be any other way----she is gone by her mother. She is for sure in a better place. We don't really know the extent of the abuse to this child.

There was no way CPS could have stepped into this before she died. Nobody knew about what was happening.

I am only on page 19 and I had to stop and think real hard!
I am going strictly from my own memory, which is not perfect by far, but I am almost positive that Lee told the original LE or the FBI or SOMEBODY along the way of this that the first time he heard of Zanny the Nanny was when Casey confessed to him in the bedroom and he then told his mom someone had taken Caylee. That is when he made the infamous Cindy said "What have you done" statement, and that was BEFORE Casey was arrested that was during the 911 fiasco calls...

So hmmm...going to read some more.:waitasec:

I'm way behind too, but I think what Lee means in this depo was the first time he heard the name "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzeloz" (sp) not Zanny.

I myself love all the park variations.

Plan charred park
planned charred park
planning charred park
and just plain old charred park

EWWWW. I do NOT like the part where he answers, "There's NO REASON to look in the WOODS because Caylee was alive." It is UBER creepy (my opinion). Video Part 2 around 3 minute mark.

Personally I think that is what he did last summer that LE said to him.......when he did his own 'investigation'.........IMO
family heard about Kronk finding through neighbor, LA found CAYLEE, didn't know what to do, sent stupid PI's in there, PI's didn't Find Caylee and Kronk did again...............MOO

I myself love all the park variations.

Plan charred park
planned charred park
planning charred park
and just plain old charred park
That's 4 places right?

What the heck is Nancy going to do today?

It's already distorted, she can have a night off.

IIRC, Didn't Lee have a conversation with AL when he went to pick up KC's belongings, telling AL what a pathological liar his sister is?? I know I read this, & can't find a transcript.

Does anyone else recall??:waitasec:

Yes he did! I said it in an earlier post, so Lee is full of it!:liar::liar::liar:

Hercule P, YOU must remember this?

Any info you can Add?:confused:

Holy moly. So now Lee says that Casey says Zanny took Caylee from her at the park instead of at Sawgrass. Lee has to admit all through this that Casey lied about this and that and changed her story etc., but he believes everything she says and there's a lot of truth in what she says. Huh? :eek: Umm, last time I checked it's not normal to have to pick through what someone tells you to try to figure out the true parts.

LA claims 'he is just like kc'........:eek:............believes kc........:furious:
okay now that scares me.............:behindbar

Personally I think that is what he did last summer that LE said to him.......when he did his own 'investigation'.........IMO
family heard about Kronk finding through neighbor, LA found CAYLEE, didn't know what to do, sent stupid PI's in there, PI's didn't Find Caylee and Kronk did again...............MOO

And who did LA say that he told about the park? not LE...CA:eek:

OT/

This is the bestest friday gift ever...thank-you J.Morgan...

Well I think we need to give the boy a pass, he is admitting on page 243 that Casey "just like little height lies and things like that. So."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livjacks