2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mallory was in the same line of work also?

So, "one who makes me want chocolate"....should I torture myself or just accept Lee is as drunk on kool-aid as the rest of em, and just not bother?:crazy:

I'm going to read all ya'lls comments first because I just saw the 5:00 local news and when they had him stating how he STILL BELIEVES EVERYTHING his sister has said I felt an irritation rise up in me...

Two words come to mind:

DELIBERATE IGNORANCE or

WILLFUL IGNORANCE

This testimony is completely different than what he has stated previously. He has stated previously that he went in the room and got it out of Casey where Caylee was and when Cindy did the last 911 call she told them about Zanny and that is when Casey spelled out her name for them. Lee was present during that phone call.

So, "one who makes me want chocolate"....should I torture myself or just accept Lee is as drunk on kool-aid as the rest of em, and just not bother?:crazy:

I'm gonna say its very frushtrating and prolly not worth the time, I'm getting a headache, need more chocolate....

This testimony is completely different than what he has stated previously. He has stated previously that he went in the room and got it out of Casey where Caylee was and when Cindy did the last 911 call she told them about Zanny and that is when Casey spelled out her name for them. Lee was present during that phone call.

Oh he remembers that around pg 65-70? Don't remember the exact page.

Lee corrects himslef to state that he heard the name on the night of the 15th and wrote the name down on a legal pad. Which is what he's always said. However, I'll never believe that GA and CA ever heard the name before July 15th as they have claimed.

Right. A name they have NEVER HEARD BEFORE but they manage to write the name down (ZFG) when they give their individual handwritten statements to the police when the po-po arrived at the house? Yeah, sure....

Ok you are all going to think I'm way off base here with what I'm going to say. But I think it was horrible what was done to Caylee but really and truly, she's better off. Not one person in her family truly loved her. She should have been given up for adoption, for sure. If Caylee had lived the remainder of her life in this family she would be no better a person than Casey or Lee, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do think Casey should be punished for killing her daughter, but I think Caylee is so much better off than living with this crazy nut house family.

I'm just so sad for Caylee, that no one loved her enough to put her before Casey. Lee makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. His comment about "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me". He needs to sit in a jail cell right next to Casey, for being guilty of being the acting like the biggest blockhead I've ever seen. He's so angry but not at the right person. And this statement just verifies my belief that he statements at the memorial had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, which is like spiting on her memory.

Soooo sad to say, but DITTO 100%

Ahh, the "who's the father" question. And he says he doesn't know 100%...hmmm. I remember him saything they do know and won't reveal out of respect for the family. whatever, Lee. :rolleyes:
Lee: "I do not know with a 100% (inaudible?)". He knows. Definite change in his body language when he answered the question.
JMO

I haven't read but the first couple of pages when Lee was asked when he first heard ZFG's name and he said July 16th during the phone call Casey made to her parents from jail.

I guess Lee nor Cindy were near Casey during the last 911 phone call on 7/15 when Casey told the operator that ZFG had Caylee.

The Morgan firm can then brandish the A family's own individual handwritten statements to the police in which George writes "ZANY" and Lee writes out (brace yourselves) ZENAIDA FERNANEZ-GONZALES (see page 32 of first document dump). Lee A. gave the "Statement" to LE on July 15, 2008. How's about them apples?

This was BEFORE Casey was sitting in jail. Why didn't the attorney challenge Lee on this?

Ok you are all going to think I'm way off base here with what I'm going to say. But I think it was horrible what was done to Caylee but really and truly, she's better off. Not one person in her family truly loved her. She should have been given up for adoption, for sure. If Caylee had lived the remainder of her life in this family she would be no better a person than Casey or Lee, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do think Casey should be punished for killing her daughter, but I think Caylee is so much better off than living with this crazy nut house family.

I'm just so sad for Caylee, that no one loved her enough to put her before Casey. Lee makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. His comment about "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me". He needs to sit in a jail cell right next to Casey, for being guilty of being the acting like the biggest blockhead I've ever seen. He's so angry but not at the right person. And this statement just verifies my belief that he statements at the memorial had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, which is like spiting on her memory.
She is not better off!
There are many people who have suffered serious emotional trauma from a dysfunctional family that grow to be emotionally stable adults!

The Morgan firm can then brandish the A family's own individual handwritten statements to the police in which George writes "ZANY" and Lee writes out (brace yourselves) ZENAIDA FERNANEZ-GONZALES (see page 32 of first document dump). Lee A. gave the "Statement" to LE on July 15, 2008. How's about them apples?

This was BEFORE Casey was sitting in jail. Why didn't the attorney challenge Lee on this?

No kidding!! This is ridiculous.

I was about to say, I thought Casey told them the name BEFORE she was arrested... or am I just assuming Lee had heard it, when he didn't? I'm confused by his testimony at the beginning.

Exactly. Casey told them about ZFG BEFORE she was arrested otherwise they all would not have referenced Zany or ZFG on July 15th in their statements to police!

Ah ... a tribute to voice recognition software!! I know that the CR has not had time to release a transcript (from experience, they get paid for accuracy and penalized heavily, for inaccuracy and subsequently take their sweet sweet expensive time with transcripts )... therefore, it must be a VR transcript sad ... so sad!

Yes...enjoy! That's where your medical transcripts are heading folks! I'm probably losing my job to that wonderful VR stuff! :mad:

I

It seriously drives me nuts when I hear "she's better off." No, she IS NOT better off dead. Unbelievable.

Like a previous poster mentioned...PLENTY of people who have had bad childhoods turn out just fine. And even if they have to struggle, its far better than being murdered.

Yada...yada...yada...What a waste of time and money this whole interview! The guy can't even string a proper sentence together! This family (the whole lot of them) is DUMB, DUMB, DUMB as nails. They still don't seem to understand that that a two year-old has died! Disgusting the lot of them. A dysfunctional family trying desperately to scrape together a single brain.

Mallory...Run, run, run!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads