2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this family really believe this nonsense about a Zenaida/JG consipracy to teach casey a lesson, including password changes, code words, scripts on where to go, what to steal, how to act, etc.? What would purpose would these people have to kill the child? And now Mallory is bringing another Anthony into the world. She seems to support them. I think Mallory may be as off as the Anthony family. Ifound her behavior at the memorial to be creepy. She reminded me a lot of CA. If, by some miracle, casey got off, how would Mallory feel about having her baby around casey, or having casey babysit, which I'm sure Lee would encourage? Anyone at this point who is that close to the Anthonys that they are willing to procreate with them, must be odd because it's one thing to try to be supportive, but to build a family with them must mean they agree with the utter nonsense this family is spewing. I still feel sorry for them. I am very sorry for their loss. But something is very wrong with the lot of them if tey can acutally swallow such convoluted carp.

what's with the constant maniacal laughter? it's creeping me out.

Ut, oh, I guess they are going for the alternate personality theory.....good grief!

Oy, our legislature just voted to fire all the court reporters and go strictly digital voice recognition to save money. What a fiasco that's gonna be!
Federally? My law partner tries to use it. It's horrible! He sends me messages using it and they make no sense at all. Drives me nuts.

Are we allowed to say SHRAOUD here?

lol hahha.

I am listening to the video now-- haven't read the transcripts, but they seem like a hoot from what everyone is saying.

I'm somewhat excitedly waiting for the new thread topic/bombshell/news item/etc to be "STAR WARS ENTHUSIAST LEE ANTHONY DEFIANTLY SPEAKS WOOKIE DURING HIS DEPOSITION."

Ut, oh, I guess they are going for the alternate personality theory.....good grief!

Well from what I'm gathering she had to go place to place, according to the script and time frame of timer55 and that's the reason she was at Target...jeesh duh....

Maniacal laughter...alternate personalities...strange alien language....I haven't made it through the first pdf....I don't know if I can handle anymore.

Another wonderful part of the transcript....

What really happened was I went to plan
14 charred park yes?

where she made her you know her
24 threat had a you mow if you go to the police,

What did she say the sister was doing while
5 shelves going on?

Casey that you know, you
3 would have envisioned in a physician fight?

It will be 2 weeks before I get finished watching this video. CA---LA---KC all have the same thing here. They all turn the thing like they want you hear it. KC is much better than CA. CA has a crazy hyper way of doing this. This is because CA is the Mother and she has been keeping up with 2 peeps just like her. They all full of mind games and mind language. GA doesn't have the ability the other 3 have because the games and language is only what he has picked up from the others.

CA, KC and LA were born with what ever this ability is called. It's like they are so into another's mind that they can almost read their minds. Wish I knew some big words to explain what I mean.

Does anybody feel like I do? Should I walk away from the puter now? Have I lost my mind? Is this what it feels like to be crazy? LOL

lol hahha.

I am listening to the video now-- haven't read the transcripts, but they seem like a hoot from what everyone is saying.

I'm somewhat excitedly waiting for the new thread topic/bombshell/news item/etc to be "STAR WARS ENTHUSIAST LEE ANTHONY DEFIANTLY SPEAKS WOOKIE DURING HIS DEPOSITION."

Duh, that explains it all! Wookie...I should have known!

That's really a shame because a huge part of the transcript reads like total nonsense, especially the last half. I can't begin to figure out what was actually said.

"I rub these bass let's flute the day" :waitasec:

This thing is hilarious. What a great Friday gift. I don't even care what the real words are.

"I think her key needs to stay with football"

Federally? My law partner tries to use it. It's horrible! He sends me messages using it and they make no sense at all. Drives me nuts.

State of Utah. It's driving me nuts, that's for sure.

At least we got to get a good look at the sterling silver bracelet that contains Caylee's ashes.......sigh

It will be 2 weeks before I get finished watching this video. CA---LA---KC all have the same thing here. They all turn the thing like they want you hear it. KC is much better than CA. CA has a crazy hyper way of doing this. This is because CA is the Mother and she has been keeping up with 2 peeps just like her. They all full of mind games and mind language. GA doesn't have the ability the other 3 have because the games and language is only what he has picked up from the others.

CA, KC and LA were born with what ever this ability is called. It's like they are so into another's mind that they can almost read their minds. Wish I knew some big words to explain what I mean.

Does anybody feel like I do? Should I walk away from the puter now? Have I lost my mind? Is this what it feels like to be crazy? LOL
Maybe. Probably. No comment. No doubt.

ETA: If I was sure I knew what it felt like to be sane, I'd have more to say.

This thing is hilarious. What a great Friday gift. I don't even care what the real words are.

"I think her key needs to stay with football"

The real words mean just about as much....:bang:

The transcript released is a rough. All counsel will have the opportunity to get a finished and cleaned up version of the depo. Rough depo transcripts are notoriously horrendous. Especially since this one seems to be expedited, which is crazy expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab