2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, just when I think the family might really have gotten a clue one of them goes and says something like this. :bang:

I'm sick and tired of that family trying convince the world "Casey is a great mom (= not) Casey is a compassionate person( = not)_-- How much compassion did she have putting that duct tape around and round caylees mouth and head than throwing her away like trash. I could go on and on....but i know many of you know the facts about Casey and her "truthful nature " . ( sarcasm :rolleyes:)

Our W/S member Noddy just recently posted that LA is taling on line coueses out of Arizona to become a lawyer. So since his PI roll is over with he has taken to higher education and today was a learning experience for him only!

I mean HOW DAMN HARD would it be if you are giving a freaking deposition in a court case to simply review one of the ONLY affidavits or statements you previously gave to the police? How hard would it be to see in a TWO PAGE STATEMENT you previously wrote out in your ratty handwriting "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" and see that the date was July 15th?

Ya know what? They can stick their collective heads in the sand all they want but saying something is "SO" don't make it "TRUE". Lee and George definitely knew about a Zany or Zenaida on July 15th or else some being got into their bodies and made them write out statements in their own hand to that effect.

Just want to add...Not in the least bit impressed with the questioning here. Utter waste of time and money.

MOO

I mean HOW DAMN HARD would it be if you are giving a freaking deposition in a court case to simply review one of the ONLY affidavits or statements you previously gave to the police? How hard would it be to see in a TWO PAGE STATEMENT you previously wrote out in your ratty hand "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" and see that the date was July 15th?

Ya know what? They can stick their collective heads in the sand all they want but saying something is "SO" don't make it "TRUE". Lee and George definitely knew about a Zany or Zenaida on July 15th or else some being got into their bodies and made them write out statements in their own hand to that effect.

I agree with you Theonly...But to that end, the questions/questioning were equally lame.

MOO

Yes...enjoy! That's where your medical transcripts are heading folks! I'm probably losing my job to that wonderful VR stuff! :mad:

That's really a shame because a huge part of the transcript reads like total nonsense, especially the last half. I can't begin to figure out what was actually said.

"I rub these bass let's flute the day" :waitasec:

That's really a shame because a huge part of the transcript reads like total nonsense, especially the last half. I can't begin to figure out what was actually said.

What is ironic is the bs voice recognition errors are about as substantial as the actual answers! :)

:crazy:

Reading through this, and how Lee is saying Casey told him that Zenaida took Caylee "for a period of time to teach her a lesson" makes me think more than ever that this chick has some whacked personality thing going on. I really think that Zenaida is Casey... :eek:

I have thought this for a loooong time.

Interesting that Lee corrects Morgan to say they left the house on the 16th but then when they are going over the timer55 password he said KC told him she did not do that and it meant how long Zanny was going to keep Caylee, he starts counting from the 15th at that point...leading to Caylee's birthday.

There truly is SOMETHING WRONG with LEE!!
I cut him a break when he laughed about the smell in the car,thinking it could be nerves , but then the whole nasty chip on his shoulder and tearing down memorials, skidding in and out of the driveway,the high five,his whole CMA crap ay CAYLEE"S memorial (not CMA *advertiser censored* wipe)
AND NOW THIS crappola deposition of believeng CMA!
I am sorry but it is too much.
As I stated before the part that is missing in this whole case is a voice for CAYLEE. Think of Ron Goldmans dad with OJ, Sharon Rocha with Lacy, Mark Klass w/Polly.
They were the voice of their loved ones!
Here all we have is a coverup for CMA, ( even calling her sweetheart)BARF
I am sick of this , I did feel SOOO bad for them but now what needs to be done to show them and I mean CA,GA and LA that they need to start telling the truth!!! PLEASE FOR that beautiful little girl !!!
sorry for rant:eek:

Translation.....Lets' blow off work today and go fishin'.:)

There truly is SOMETHING WRONG with LEE!!
I cut him a break when he laughed about the smell in the car,thinking it could be nerves , but then the whole nasty chip on his shoulder and tearing down memorials, skidding in and out of the driveway,the high five,his whole CMA crap ay CAYLEE"S memorial (not CMA *advertiser censored* wipe)
AND NOW THIS crappola deposition of believeng CMA!
I am sorry but it is too much.
As I stated before the part that is missing in this whole case is a voice for CAYLEE. Think of Ron Goldmans dad with OJ, Sharon Rocha with Lacy, Mark Klass w/Polly.
They were the voice of their loved ones!
Here all we have is a coverup for CMA, ( even calling her sweetheart)BARF
I am sick of this , I did feel SOOO bad for them but now what needs to be done to show them and I mean CA,GA and LA that they need to start telling the truth!!! PLEASE FOR that beautiful little girl !!!
sorry for rant:eek:
These people can't figure out the truth. They're all missing brain cells! Rick was right on it from the get go....

MOO

Oy, our legislature just voted to fire all the court reporters and go strictly digital voice recognition to save money. What a fiasco that's gonna be!

A I have.
13 Q From any WRAOED I can't think company?
14 MR. LUKA: Again SHRAOUDing.​
15 Q SHRAOUDing?

I thought the depo was out as well.

Come on, Lee. Really? Here I am crying again - I thought you had turned the corner.

In my opinion, the entire A family turned the corner a long time ago.

Only a transcript from Lee would be converted to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett