2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to some of those blogs. Just scroll down past the first paragraphs and you'll see the blogs from 2006 & 2007. It certainly gives insight into Lee whom I see as a very angry young man. Actually I see narcissistic traits in him.

I think its okay to post a link right? I have seen others do it but if for some reason its against a rule, mods please delete.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11356027/Lees-MySpace-Blog
Thanks! I'll have to get to them later. I need to shop right about now.

I'm listening to part 3 now.
WHY IS HE LAUGHING?!?!
I chalked the laughing while talking about the putrid smell in the perp's car up to nervousness. I'm a nervous laugher, but GIMME A BREAK.
Disgusting, IMO.

jedi3.gif
I am Lee Skywalker from the far away planet of Iamaliar. I am here, along with my family the Iamaliarants, to save my sister Princess Liar from the evil Orlawndo popos. We will put the evil popos in stasis and rescue Princess Liar of the Iamaliarants and forever live the Bella Vita.

toofunny.gif
Oh, I'm crying!!!!!!!!!!!! That needs to be inscribed somewhere!!!!!!!

jedi3.gif
I am Lee Skywalker from the far away planet of Iamaliar. I am here, along with my family the Iamaliarants, to save my sister Princess Liar from the evil Orlawndo popos. We will put the evil popos in stasis and rescue Princess Liar of the Iamaliarants and forever live the Bella Vita.

toofunny.gif

:floorlaugh:
I LOVE IT!!!
:blowkiss:
Genius. Pure genius.

jedi3.gif

toofunny.gif

I absolutely love this!!!! Help me, Orlawndo! You're my only hope.

If he's not, Cindy IS fer sure LOL!... she'll point out his 'mis/half truths' to him.

O/T I know, but I wonder if George, Cindy and Lee have ever sat down..just the 3 of them and had an 'HONEST', private (I know, I shouldn't use that 'word' and the A's in the same sentence :rolleyes:)) conversation about what they truly believe happened. I just wonder....

What clue might you have that any of them are versed in the art of conversation?
I have seen nothing come from any of them (except maybe George) that they are able to hold a conversation.
Think about it......

It doesn't. When Mark Nejame walked away from them it was for a reason. They turned their back on any justice for Caylee and instead expelled all of their energy building a fortress around Casey. Surrounding themselves with charlatans and keeping up the pretense that Caylee was still alive only served to protect Casey. Everything they have done has been for Casey. Caylee was nothing but an adornment at the memorial, Casey's memorial.
I just get the feeling there is something more. They haven't even gone to visit her (as far as I know). Where's the love there? No, something's not sitting right with all this.

I just get the feeling there is something more. They haven't even gone to visit her (as far as I know). Where's the love there? No, something's not sitting right with all this.

Got any theories?

You are so right. I moved to Orlando in '98 and IIRC his ads were all over even back then. He's no newbie, very well-known down there, and IMO does not need to make a name for himself.

I both agree and disagree. While he certainly doesn't need to make a name for himself, siding in on the case for "the little people" in the form of ZHG probably doesn't hurt his profile. And certainly if Casey is found liable, or this depo assists her criminal conviction, it adds to his firm's stature.

LP, LKB, and Dr. Lee don't really need to make names for themselves either, but they're in on this too.

I'm listening to part 3 now.
WHY IS HE LAUGHING?!?!
I chalked the laughing while talking about the putrid smell in the perp's car up to nervousness. I'm a nervous laugher, but GIMME A BREAK.
Disgusting, IMO.
Just for that, I vote ZG should get $1 million! It WAS disgusting. :mad:

Here's a link to some of those blogs. Just scroll down past the first paragraphs and you'll see the blogs from 2006 & 2007. It certainly gives insight into Lee whom I see as a very angry young man. Actually I see narcissistic traits in him.

I think its okay to post a link right? I have seen others do it but if for some reason its against a rule, mods please delete.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11356027/Lees-MySpace-Blog
Is this really LA's ? OMG, it is awful, if it is. When are they going to book these people ?

To those who think Casey has multiple personality disorder and is "The Nanny":

I don't know HOW they (the defense) would ever be able to pull this off at trial, seriously. People with real MPD usually have memory lapses from one personality to the next. The "main personality" (speculation: Casey Anthony) would not be able to turn on/off the "Nanny" at will, and would not know everything the Nanny personality did and said, at least until after all the personalities are merged together. People with MPD have certain traits none of which I see exhibited in Casey's behavior. They have real lapses in time and memory, can take on a different "appearance", speak in a different tone of voice, have a different handwriting, and different mannerisms.

Plus, she has ZERO history of MPD (that we know of), was seen by two psychiatrists before she was released on Padilla's bond (and passed the tests), and seems to deal with her stress by asking for meds (ala upon hearing of Caylee's remains being found). I would think if she had MPD, just one thing she would have done was switch into another personality upon hearing of Caylee's remains and not asking to be medicated (just one example).

I said once before that this case could only get crazier if she got on the stand and said, "I AM THE NANNY!" Could Baez attempt to go this route? Sure...but it would be more for the jurors, the press, the pundits and Joe Public to laugh about (ending on a preposition and I don't care).

Honestly, if Baez got Casey and a priest to say she was POSSESSED that would fly easier than a MPD defense.

Whew...Almost caught up, thanks for posting this Theonly1. i have been leaning toward JB trying to pull off MPD, won't work imo...Really OT/ favorite new show: The United States of Tara on Showtime, with Toni Colette. She(Tara) has MPD.

I noticed on his myspace, which he hadn't logged into since 1-29, his mood is jedi with a big grin smiley. Maybe he really is a jedi and they all came from a far away planet called Iamaliar :p

roflmbo!!!!

jedi3.gif

toofunny.gif

:bow:

I think they would have had to, but then when you see them speak about KC's guilt/innocence they say these things with a straight face, like they really believe what they are saying. I guess it's possible to lie with a straight face if you have enough practice, but it still baffles me how they can say things like "I believe everything my sister has said" and not crack a smile. Especially when sitting in front of cameras, a room full of people. He's pretty good at deception, and it's not too difficult to see where it comes from. I had higher hopes for Lee, but not anymore.

I think the A's THINK they are good at deception, as they have been practicing this art for years apparently. But, in fact, they are very bad at deception-their lies are full of holes and inconsistencies, they contradict each other and even themselves on a regular basis, their body language and facial expressions are atrocious, the attempts at crying are inept and the laughter is unexplainable and inexcusable, and their logic is illogical.
However, they don't see themselves as we do-so it is impossible for them to GET IT!! Like KC said to her parents in Aug.-"what am I supposed to learn from this?" None of them GET IT! They live and operate in our world, but only tolerate us because they have to, similar to other closed societies in our country. They are doing whatever they can to get KC out of our justice system and back into their world where I'm sure they feel that they will deal with her with the appropriate Anthony consequence!
Ya know, I don't know if this book or movie (as several will inevitably be done) should be classified as True Crime or Sci-Fi/Horror or both!!:waitasec:

HAHA!! If Uranus moves any closer to Imaliar, it will not only become part of the Stasis Sector, it will leave a wormhole, pulling into its gravitational pull the lesser planets of Conshtruous and Phrustraturn.

OMG - the total destruction of the Galaxy ! Quick call Lee Skywalker !

I cannot wait to read LP's deposition by JM! That will be a good one and I suspect the two will get along famously! It will be straightforward and informative!

O/T

wish I could!

OMG------I can't wait for Paddy (LP) to give his. I didn't know about this until today. (I miss so much) I love me lil Paddy:blowkiss:. AWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Maybe it's just because all visits and calls are recorded? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member