2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha - I was wondering that as well. But we really did see him at least once - he was brought in early as more expert in capital murder cases. I remember him at one of the "First Appearances" or arraignments. He's slight, very young looking and has a big dark beard. Incidentally, I spelled his name incorrectly, it should be a single "s".
That's what I thought I remembered. LOL

I agree with you. Morgan is another LP, IMO. He's using ZG to insert himself into this case for his own fame and glory. At least 75% of what he asked had nothing at all to do with the civil suit. Morgan wants to play hero - getting all the answers the public has been crying out for - but it's not his place. Lee and his attorney should have walked out. Cindy and George should continue to fight the deposition, or ask for a written list of questions to be approved in advance by the judge. Morgan is greatly overstepping.

I so completely disagree with this. I am glad someone is standing up to the destruction of what the A's (all of them) have caused. Lee was a weirdly laughing joke. George and Cindy are not above the law. They are not special. They should give answer to this deposition...after all their daughter caused the whole thing. The only reason they won't is because they know she made the whole thing up and if they respond, they incriminate her (rightfully so). This is certainly not in keeping with their granddaughter's memory at all.

Prague, Czech Republic February 28, 2009

The International Astronomical Union, today, made another startling announcement. In 2006, the Union determined that Pluto was no longer a planet. Pluto's demotion was the result of it's failure to meet the 3rd of 3 new planet status requirements.

1. A planet must orbit a star.
2. A planet must be spherical in shape.
3. A planet must clear out it's neighborhood of orbital debris.

Today, the Union announced that due to failure to meet the 3rd requirement, Uranus will also lose it's "planet status". The Union's concern was the overly close promixity of sub-planet Imaliar. :rolleyes:

Baez: How close are you with your sister?
Lee: It's easy to summarize that as saying that her and I know that we can confide in each other on things on a level where we don't feel like we would have to be obligated to share it with anybody else. And that is just because of the relationship that her and I have that we connect on a level above anybody else – we love each other unconditionally. And we can tell each other things that we may not feel comfortable telling anybody else even our own family members.
He sure uses lots of words to say, "We're really, really close."

Frankly, "we're really, really close" sounds a lot more intelligent.

His bloated, grandiose speech just makes him sound crazy. Not in a diminished capacity sort of way, but in an I'm-like-my-murderous-sociopathic-sister kind of way. That, and really insecure.

Prague, Czech Republic February 28, 2009

The International Astronomical Union, today, made another startling announcement. In 2006, the Union determined that Pluto was no longer a planet. Pluto's demotion was the result of it's failure to meet the 3rd of 3 new planet status requirements.

1. A planet must orbit a star.
2. A planet must be spherical in shape.
3. A planet must clear out it's neighborhood of orbital debris.

Today, the Union announced that due to failure to meet the 3rd requirement, Uranus will also lose it's "planet status". The Union's concern was the overly close promixity of sub-planet Imaliar. :rolleyes:
You can not classify Uranus as a planet if the Sun shines out of it!

He sure uses lots of words to say, "We're really, really close."

Frankly, "we're really, really close" sounds a lot more intelligent.

His bloated, grandiose speech just makes him sound crazy. Not in a diminished capacity sort of way, but in an I'm-like-my-murderous-sociopathic-sister kind of way. That, and really insecure.
Sad, but that answer was probably rehearsed.

I finally dragged myself through all the video. I'm only half way through this thread. I'm exhausted!

All I can say is....:waitasec:
:liar::liar: pants on fire!!!

I sure hope CA & GA are home studying right now. They're gonna need it! hehehehe I'm sure CA had plenty of time today to read/watch LA's depo AND check out what we're all saying here at WS. Her head is exploding right about now! BC is prolly over there sorting out their lies, I mean mistruths, I mean stories, I mean unforthcomingnesses. According to LA, there's a big difference between being forthcoming and being truthful :bang:

btw...I have some serious cramps from laughing while reading this thread but it's worth it!

I'm not saying that Morgan is a dummy. I do question his motivation for getting involved in this case. It's obvious that his objective is not simply to clear ZG's name but to make a name for himself. He's playing for the masses. Yes, Luka was so ineffective as to be a joke. No way should he have allowed Lee to answer so many questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the civil suit.

Quite true. For you non-locals, Morgan & Morgan is a heavily advertised Personal Injury firm in "No Fault" insurance Florida.

The tag line is "Morgan & Morgan: For the People."

Draw your own conclusions, but Personal Injury is big business for lawyers in Florida-- slip and falls, car accidents, dog bites, etc. The basic gist of their advertising is defending the little guy, and getting them their "due".

The mock judicial chambers are often featured on their commercials.

Has anyone considered the possibility that this "civil lawsuit" may be a way to get answers for LE? Seeing as how the entire family lawyered up and would no longer speak to LE. I just wonder if the civil suit was a ploy to get answers for LE? I agree with the earlier poster that many of the questions in the deposition were not related to the case. So I am wondering if Morgan might be working for LE???? HMMMM

I think Mr Morgan has an agenda. And I Love it. :blowkiss:

I finally dragged myself through all the video. I'm only half way through this thread. I'm exhausted!

All I can say is....:waitasec:
:liar::liar: pants on fire!!!

I sure hope CA & GA are home studying right now. They're gonna need it! hehehehe I'm sure CA had plenty of time today to read/watch LA's depo AND check out what we're all saying here at WS. Her head is exploding right about now! BC is prolly over there sorting out their lies, I mean mistruths, I mean stories, I mean unforthcomingnesses. According to LA, there's a big difference between being forthcoming and being truthful :bang:

btw...I have some serious cramps from laughing while reading this thread but it's worth it!
The really funny thing is that everyone has pretty much stayed on topic.

OK. I finally broke down and am watching the deposition.
Tsk, tsk. SOMEONE in this family needs to STEP UP and think about CAYLEE, who is the victim. It makes me livid that the only people who are properly honoring Caylee are complete strangers.

I cannot believe that LA said OUT LOUD that he still believes the perp. :furious:

I'm not saying that Morgan is a dummy. I do question his motivation for getting involved in this case. It's obvious that his objective is not simply to clear ZG's name but to make a name for himself. He's playing for the masses. Yes, Luka was so ineffective as to be a joke. No way should he have allowed Lee to answer so many questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the civil suit.

Chilly, I don't like to disagree with you cause you always get back at me with a zinger...but....(to make a name for himself)....from all I have read about John Morgan he has made his name for years now. Not like a youngster with no reputation yet. Maybe you meant Baez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela