2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever actually seen Kassen, or is he another Todd Black?

Ha Ha - I was wondering that as well. But we really did see him at least once - he was brought in early as more expert in capital murder cases. I remember him at one of the "First Appearances" or arraignments. He's slight, very young looking and has a big dark beard. Incidentally, I spelled his name incorrectly, it should be a single "s".

That's the best one, imo. Ants, as in little creatures who just follow their leader around. :clap:

Yep, that one gets my vote for best in show, too. Play on the Anthonys was nicely placed in there, also.

HAHA!! This sounds so familiar...the tale of Lee Skywalker who is suddenly thrust into the role of hero when he acquires the passwords and laptop carrying the schematic plans of his sister, Princess Liar. He must decipher and destroy the plans in order to protect the sister, and the planet of Iamaliar.

You're really hitting now, aren't you?.............Good One.....comic relief!

I sure hope I know when I'm talking hogwash. Do you think it's possible that he's totally unaware of what he was saying and how it would sound?

Why worry? You know we'll point it out if/when you do. :D

Whats the chances of all of them claiming to have killed Caylee to get Casey off? Or cause doubt?

HAHA!! This sounds so familiar...the tale of Lee Skywalker who is suddenly thrust into the role of hero when he acquires the passwords and laptop carrying the schematic plans of his sister, Princess Liar. He must decipher and destroy the plans in order to protect the sister, and the planet of Iamaliar.

:woohoo:

LOL- did anyone else laugh when he said construed again?

I still think on some level he feels that his sis helped him get through the darkest time in his life, and he is trying to do the same for her.
But he can do that without having blind faith in her, and the lies she spins.
JMO
...and lying under oath.

I have to say, I really thought there would be nothing to his deposition. I came on here and started to read the transcript before going through the thread. After about 10 minutes of reading I was in total disbelief. I couldn't believe what was being said. I believed TL when he said that his client would be merely stating he had no knowledge of ZFG. I was in no way prepared for the rest of it. It boggled my mind 'cause I knew he was under oath. I thought it all seemed so wrong, but I was worried that I had lost my objectivity. I mean LA looked normal, sounded normal (kinda), but why was what he was saying so...for lack of a better word, whacked? I had to run to the thread for some validation. I really thought it must have been me, but boy was I relieved that I wasn't the only one thinking he was just out and out lying.
I heart WS.

I am signing off to enjoy that slice of pizza now. Keep up the great sleuthing everyone!

OMG! Am I the only one who's not drinking (yet)? j/k (I think.)

I'll betcha a slice of pizza that he's prolly reading w/s tonight!

If he's not, Cindy IS fer sure LOL!... she'll point out his 'mis/half truths' to him.

O/T I know, but I wonder if George, Cindy and Lee have ever sat down..just the 3 of them and had an 'HONEST', private (I know, I shouldn't use that 'word' and the A's in the same sentence :rolleyes:)) conversation about what they truly believe happened. I just wonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela