2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are cracking me up! I am literally LMAO here...which I needed after that deposition.

To those who think Casey has multiple personality disorder and is "The Nanny":

I don't know HOW they (the defense) would ever be able to pull this off at trial, seriously. People with real MPD usually have memory lapses from one personality to the next. The "main personality" (speculation: Casey Anthony) would not be able to turn on/off the "Nanny" at will, and would not know everything the Nanny personality did and said, at least until after all the personalities are merged together. People with MPD have certain traits none of which I see exhibited in Casey's behavior. They have real lapses in time and memory, can take on a different "appearance", speak in a different tone of voice, have a different handwriting, and different mannerisms.

Plus, she has ZERO history of MPD (that we know of), was seen by two psychiatrists before she was released on Padilla's bond (and passed the tests), and seems to deal with her stress by asking for meds (ala upon hearing of Caylee's remains being found). I would think if she had MPD, just one thing she would have done was switch into another personality upon hearing of Caylee's remains and not asking to be medicated (just one example).

I said once before that this case could only get crazier if she got on the stand and said, "I AM THE NANNY!" Could Baez attempt to go this route? Sure...but it would be more for the jurors, the press, the pundits and Joe Public to laugh about (ending on a preposition and I don't care).

Honestly, if Baez got Casey and a priest to say she was POSSESSED that would fly easier than a MPD defense.

The one thing that gives some "truth" to this version LA told is that Leonard said Casey came up with it months ago. I think it was probably right after ZG filed the lawsuit that Casey changed her stories. MOO

Possibly panthera. I was just very surprised by the change,because all along Casey was vehement with the statement that she left Caylee at the bottom of the stairs at Sawgrass with ZFG,and then changes it,and only tells LA,and no one else? But what you say about the ZFG lawsuit,does seem like a good reason for Casey changing it.

I'm telling you this case is making me STASIS!

Actually,I only got to page 170 of LA's depo. I just can't read the rest of it right now.

the one thing that gives some "truth" to this version la told is that leonard said casey came up with it months ago. I think it was probably right after zg filed the lawsuit that casey changed her stories. Moo
ita...fwiw.

I don't know HOW they (the defense) would ever be able to pull this off at trial, seriously. People with real MPD usually have memory lapses from one personality to the next. The "main personality" (speculation: Casey Anthony) would not be able to turn on/off the "Nanny" at will, and would not know everything the Nanny personality did and said, at least until after all the personalities are merged together. People with MPD have certain traits none of which I see exhibited in Casey's behavior. They have real lapses in time and memory, can take on a different "appearance", speak in a different tone of voice, have a different handwriting, and different mannerisms.

Plus, she has ZERO history of MPD (that we know of), was seen by two psychiatrists before she was released on Padilla's bond (and passed the tests), and seems to deal with her stress by asking for meds (ala upon hearing of Caylee's remains being found). I would think if she had MPD, just one thing she would have done was switch into another personality upon hearing of Caylee's remains and not asking to be medicated (just one example).

I said once before that this case could only get crazier if she got on the stand and said, "I AM THE NANNY!" Could Baez attempt to go this route? Sure...but it would be more for the jurors, the press, the pundits and Joe Public to laugh about (ending on a preposition and I don't care).

Honestly, if Baez got Casey and a priest to say she was POSSESSED that would fly easier than a MPD defense.
I do not have a problem with multiple personality theories.

We can just lock up whichever one is in court on sentencing day, and bag the others at the same time?

Wow! This depo transcript tells me that LA is need of some serious mental health treatment. I dont mean that as an insult, I say it in all seriousness.

First the extreme denial that his sis could have done anything to Caylee, and at times he talks as though Caylee could still be alive... Like this is could somehow have a happy ending afterall......it really weirded me out.

Most of it makes little sense. For example, he says that they had the public memorial only so that KC could watch it being streamed. Huh? Why couldn't they have a private service, film it, and have JB upload it to his laptop?:waitasec: Or was that just to cover his *advertiser censored*s since KC said she didnt want a public service, and he knows the depo will get back to her? Is he still appeasing her? But why? Can he explain why KC is still not talking even though there can be no threat to a dead Caylee?

Still to this day believes everything his sis says, but points out many of her lies. :waitasec:

Makes out like he and his folks had few conversations about KC , yet says so many things he knows because his mom told him.:waitasec:

Says that his PI would run numbers through the system to check who calls were from, but says still to this day doesnt know who all of those numbers belong to. Did he get the PI to run the numbers or not?:waitasec: He knows there was no call from zanny!!!!!
He says if he could be in a room alone with her, he could get the truth. What truth? Not that KC killed her, cause he still believes zanny did it....so just what truth would he expect if he got that time with her?

In the beginning of the depo, I felt sorry for him. He didnt want to state on the record where he works, and they forced him. I hope the guy doesnt lose his job now....

But then I started feeling angry.:mad:

You can still love your sis, while admitting that she may have comitted the worst possible crime.
If he did make a promise to Caylee that he would find out the truth no matter what, he is letting that lil angel down.

JMO

The defandant's attorney, Kassen, had the opportunity to attend the deposition, but declined. Which reminds me, when is the last time we've seen Kassen ? Wasn't he MIA at the hearing where Casey won the right to answer written interrogatories rather that be directly deposed by Morgan ?
First, I meant Kassen, not Baez in my post. Oops! I'm wondering too what's happened to him because I'd think it would be in his client's best interest not to have all these questions asked & answered by LA. Unless, of course, they want to get this version and it's details out there via LA. MOO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie %C3%AO duex

A poster a while back (can't remember who) said that the Anthony's are an example of "shared madness". I agree!! Wiki says Folie a' Duex is a rare syndrome in which a symptom of pyschosis is transmitted from one individual to another. They're not insane-but they sure are nuts!!:bang:

ita...fwiw.
Rather ironic too, imo, that for her murder trial she will want the jury to believe someone else killed Caylee and laid such an elaborate story for them with her interviews with LE; yet to save herself from civil damages, she's having LA testify that she lied to LE and Caylee wasn't taken at Sawgrass. So now she expects to be acquitted with a criminal trial jury knowing she's lied to LE??? Amazing!!! :waitasec:

The defandant's attorney, Kassen, had the opportunity to attend the deposition, but declined. Which reminds me, when is the last time we've seen Kassen ? Wasn't he MIA at the hearing where Casey won the right to answer written interrogatories rather that be directly deposed by Morgan ?

Have we ever actually seen Kassen, or is he another Todd Black?

"Or I'll put you all IN STATIS."

Bwah!

Make it so!

picard.jpg

JEDI:
Rag on Lee A and I'll put YOU ALL in STATIS

I for one don't consider her having MPD. But, I can see her assuming the persona for conversation's sake....like when she was talking to LE...as if she was projecting.
I can also see Lee almost assuming this same stance... When he's discussing the nanny is he really talking about Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver