2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, what makes me sick is that I feel she is trying her best to provoke Ron into getting violent with her. I do feel that after the whole Geraldo interview last week, she got trashed to the point that she herself can't handle the repercussions of what she did, so her game plan now is to provoke Ron into doing something to her that will prove her right.
I for one will not buy it. If he were to knock the living crap out of her right now, I would more than likely clap for him as long as it isn't where Junior could see it. With that said, I am the one who does not believe in violence at all.
This girl has me fuming tonight.

I hear ya MDO! I still don't think she had anything to do with what happened, but if she were really so afraid of him and his violent temper I just don't buy she'd be doing this. But I could be wrong... but "provoke" is sure a good word to describe the last two weekends.

Well, this is another interview I just bet investigators and and the FBI will be very interested in!

She lead him on with everything he said and he just nodded his head.And she asked if he went back to sleep and he nodded his head.There's no way a child would be awake long enough to hear squeaky shoes and a person come in the room and take Haleigh and him just go back to sleep.Maybe he gave her the wrong answer,maybe he was suppose to say no when he was asked if Misty was there.

i really don't think a child that young could identify a stranger as I dont think LE would consider them credible. As far as this perp coming out of the wood work to harm Jr., I think thats a stretch too. Of course its possible but why take a chance getting caught. If this really was an intrudor the guy was slick. Either experienced or experienced in robbing houses.
the squeaking is going to drive me crazy. theres some type of tennis shoes that were noted for squeaking but i can't remember what brand it was.

I might have missed this part, but did she once ever mention how much she missed her dauther or plea for her return?

I believe after this they need to put ronald and jr in protective custody somewhere Do they do that? this is crazy im sorry

While CR did the interview (GR said he spent the day with CS and Rj), GR is the one who said that Ron was high and that Ron was 'shady'. . . GR forgot the IMO part!! I would donate to a 'Sue GR' fund for Ron!

I might have missed this part, but did she once ever mention how much she missed her dauther or plea for her return?

Nope. in fact, I don't think I've ever heard her say this.

i really don't think a child that young could identify a stranger as I dont think LE would consider them credible. As far as this perp coming out of the wood work to harm Jr., I think thats a stretch too. Of course its possible but why take a chance getting caught. If this really was an intrudor the guy was slick. Either experienced or experienced in robbing houses.
the squeaking is going to drive me crazy. theres some type of tennis shoes that were noted for squeaking but i can't remember what brand it was.

For one, if the someone did come in and the shoes were squeaking, it would have been on the kitchen floor, not the carpet through that bedroom. I don't buy it for one second.
I have had many pairs of cheap and expensive shoes that squeak on linoleum. None of those shoes squeaked on carpet.
This child is repeating what he has heard..not what he knows. I do think he slept through it all, including the 911 call..

No plea,no baby I love you,no tears,nothing.All I saw was determination to get her plan out and I can't understand not being devastated your child is missing.I couldn't talk on camera.I cry when I see her picture and when I heard the Christmas video and heard her say Nana,I just lost it.What is wrong with this woman?

First Crystal thought it had to do with Misti's cousin, then that Ron knows who did it, and now that it's someone who Ron did wrong. They should investigate this because there could be someone in the area who doesn't know how to get in and sneak around homes quietly or have the proper shoes to do it. Maybe a gangster type teenager who Misti knows instead of Ron.

For one, if the someone did come in and the shoes were squeaking, it would have been on the kitchen floor, not the carpet through that bedroom. I don't buy it for one second.
I have had many pairs of cheap and expensive shoes that squeak on linoleum. None of those shoes squeaked on carpet.
This child is repeating what he has heard..not what he knows. I do think he slept through it all, including the 911 call..

Wasn't it also stated by a previous renter that the floor squeaks?

NOPE! She was too busy talking about drug dealers and how she knows!

I remember in one of the early interviews, I think I remember Crystal said something like "I haven't asked him anything, because "they" told us not to ask him any quesitons. Guess she "forgot" about that....

For real! Kicking his *advertiser censored*s would only make me feel better but in two weeks it'd be time for visitation again, then what? At least that's how I hope I would handle it but you know that saying about a mama bear and her cubs. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic