2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold by me. I have been on oxy's off and on for 2 years and they NEVER make me tired. In fact, I have a very hard time sleeping but that may just be me.

If there is a true need for a medication there is no "high". Before my last back surgery I was on some major meds. Never felt "high". I know the difference if YKWIM... Sorry for your pain.

well, nothing in that segment was very good. One, I hope LE gags them, tells her to shut up and two, his tesimony isnt reliable, its now tained! End of story. Not a good move.

She isnt all that intelligent, but she didnt kidnap her own daughter. Just sayin.

It's not just you, I get drowsy for the first 15-20 minutes after they kick in, but nothing severe.

ANd yes, I have a prescription, for a broken back. I'm allowed to say that.

I should say that I also have a prescription. :). Ruptured disk, broken neck. Just old I guess and falling apart.

Well bless his heart Cajun, O/T but any of my sons at that age would have sold me down the river for a do-ri-to.

I know I should not be laughing, Kat, but I just had to at this! My children would have sold me down the river for Cheetos!

You know what Im not so sure its true. Its funny how JR came out with this after he spent a few days with Crystal. Im not sure Im buying it.

I am not either..He didn't tell his daddy this, his daddy who spends more than 100 hrs a month with his kids..Sounds to me like her and Marie interrogated and gave the boy leading questions. Whatever jr says, to me anyway, is tainted.

well, nothing in that segment was very good. One, I hope LE gags them, tells her to shut up and two, his tesimony isnt reliable, its now tained! End of story. Not a good move.

She isnt all that intelligent, but she didnt kidnap her own daughter. Just sayin.

Maybe or maybe not Im not so sure anymore:) Thats just me though:)

okay humor me...is GR a complete knucklehead or do you think he is trying to lead CS out of the barn door so he can turn on her and get LE interested in her?

Naw...he's the former huh?

Sorry guys, I normally just lurk but I gotta say if my daughter was missing I would have to be on zanax, valium and whatever else it took it to make it through the day.

Is Jr there while she is trashing RC? Please please tell me no.

sorry, no can do. Not only was she trashing Ron, but basically said he was a drug dealer and had black friends who are drug dealers and even though jr. said Misty was there, Crystal said he was asleep so he wouldn't know...unbelievable.

I know I should not be laughing, Kat, but I just had to at this! My children would have sold me down the river for Cheetos!

LOL....my 11 month old grandson would sell me in a nano second for an animal cracker.....

Anything this baby boy has said is now worthless. Thanks to his "mom". I wish there was some safe, loving, drug free home he could go to.

Sorry guys, I normally just lurk but I gotta say if my daughter was missing I would have to be on zanax, valium and whatever else it took it to make it through the day.

I would be too Kris! Absolutely! What would you do if your estranged put your other child on national tv? Egads.

okay humor me...is GR a complete knucklehead or do you think he is trying to lead CS out of the barn door so he can turn on her and get LE interested in her?

Naw...he's the former huh?

I think when GR got his nose broke it knocked something loose up there :p

She is basically setting this up to make it appear like Ron is involved directly or indirectly.
Jr says black man took Haleigh, Ron has black friends, Ron is a drug dealer, Ron has black drug friends, Misty was there but passed out. Grrrrr this makes me so angry. Why would you take even a tiny chance that you could bring harm to your child by putting him on tv? Makes me wonder if Crystal knows exactly what happened to Haleigh so she isnt concerned about JR's safety.

Regardless of the truth of all this, I really think RJ needs a safe house somewhere...at an undisclosed location.

And I think this is exactly why she did that from the start,she's doing anything she can to seperate Jr from his Dad.

A drug dealer wouldn't wear cheap shoes because only cheap shoes squeak. Most black guys wouldn't be wearing cheap shoes either. I don't buy this unless someone got some shoes to quickly get rid of so they couldn't be traced to any shoe prints. I bet the original story of a man "all in black" is more the truth. Maybe he was wearing black rubber soled shoes that squeaked as he snuck across the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela