2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either RJ is nearly nonverbal or very shy.
Nearly non verbal would not surprise me as kids need to be worked with to develop language skills. But if he is, there is no way he said all this stuff to CS.

On the other hand if he is shy, he could have said these things to his mom, but not to Craig, a stranger.

i missed the interview. did jr talk at all or just nod? if he did talk, did he come off as having the vocabulary or speaking ability to say what he supposedly said? i guess a huge deal is whether or not he told this to LE that first night or not.

I think she's trying to paint Ron in a bad light, thinking she'll get custody.

LE is not going to take kindly to Crystal having done this.

Also, I do believe that Ronald has the authority to curtail Crystal's visits if he feels his son would be in danger during those visits.

If I were LE, Ms. Crystal would be right back in the office doing another polygraph @ about 4:00 AM in the morning - Sunday morning. I would make her get her azz right up out of bed at that hour and tell her story all over again. This time I would make the polygraph about what Ronald, Jr. told her and when he told it to her. I would also ask her if she coached Ronald, Jr. in any way.

i missed the interview. did jr talk at all or just nod? if he did talk, did he come off as having the vocabulary or speaking ability to say what he supposedly said? i guess a huge deal is whether or not he told this to LE that first night or not.

AS I pu tin a post a minute ago, this child does not show the language skills to have said any of that to his mother....but as I also said he could have been very shy tonight.
All he did on camera was nod or shake his head and babble incoherently to his toys a couple of times.

It kinda seems that way. Would explain alot really. I mean why she wouldn't be afraid for JR or that she knew who ever has HC is taking care of her. Alot of things just dont add up where she is concerned. To much convincing that Ron is who did it and that he is the BIG bad man. Not once have I heard Ron say anything about Crystal or her family. But cant say the same about her side. From the first day she has been spouting and pointing the finger at Ron.

All of this points more to HER then him & she's too damn stupid to get it..

She claims to KNOW so much about Ron's present lifestyle but everything else we get "dunno" from her..Tonight when asked about her "DNA" it was "dunno" again..Well, I KNOW she comes off as far more suspicious then him & always has..The same goes for her dear ole mom!

LE is not going to take kindly to Crystal haveing done this.

Also, I do believe that Ronald has the authority to curtail Crystal's visits if he feels his son would be in danger during those visits.

If I were LE, Ms. Crystal would be right back in the office doing another polygraph @ about 4:00 AM in the morning - Sunday morning. I would make her get her azz right up out of bed at that hour and tell her story all over again. This time I would make the polygraph about what Ronald, Jr. told her and when he told it to her. I would also ask her if she coached Ronald, Jr. in any way.

and then I think they should post the results here

Man, I almost forgot this..Did anyone else hear GR say, when he was talking about Misty's weekend bender, that she was sexting?

I blame GR for this whole fiasco. CS is a grieving mother, and IMHO, is being taken advantaged of for ratings. She is being spoon fed trash talk 101 by GR. How many times do we have this same scenario from GR being played out for ratings. It's obvious CS has major deficiancies in her parenting skills, hence losing physical custody. GR seems to always pick the weakest link and go in for the kill. CS is not prepared or sophisticated enough to see through GR's intent, and I believe is a victim to GR's unprofessional tactics. I hope an order of protection for Jr. preventing any more exposure to the media happens very soon.

AS I pu tin a post a minute ago, this child does not show the language skills to have said any of that to his mother....but as I also said he could have been very shy tonight.
All he did on camera was nod or shake his head and babble incoherently to his toys a couple of times.

She probably said,"Now when Mommy asks you questions,just nod,okay?"

That house they were in, I wonder....
nice carpet, light colored, basically unstained...
Nice dining chairs, bu bit outdated, they could have gotten that cheap secondhand...
Glass top table with the dolphon statue base...that did not come cheap, even second hand.

I wanna know whose house that was, because they have money. I hope that wasn't Crystal's house, cause if it was, i know where her child support money has been going.

What I don't get is why would Kimberly G. bought into GR's baloney?? I usually likes what she was to say but tonight she was just as nutty as GR trashing Ron... and it didn't seem to bother her about the little boy being on TV and exploited in this way... What is wrong with these people!

This is so wrong on so many levels.
"Bless the children for they have no voice, they have no chioce".

Having taught children for 21 years, imo . . his vocabulary is delayed. However, being shy and only being on camera for a couple of minutes at most, could account for what looks like a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela